• 30(current)
Release ESPN 3
@lionsnob: Can you try de-authorizing and then re-authorizing? I'm wondering if because this is a new channel that it requires re-authorizing. My other guess would be that it was blacked out, but that wouldn't be possible if it worked on the Apple TV.
I've got 2.9.15 installed - lowered the bitrate from 10K to 5K and it at least didn't seize.

But, I got "This channel may not be supported by your provider would you like to hide this channel? (configured in settings)"

Where is the log so i can post it?
(2016-09-02, 04:16)wolfie7873 Wrote: I've got 2.9.15 installed - lowered the bitrate from 10K to 5K and it at least didn't seize.

But, I got "This channel may not be supported by your provider would you like to hide this channel? (configured in settings)"

Where is the log so i can post it?

Instructions for uploading debug log can be found here.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
(2016-09-02, 04:05)awaters1 Wrote: @lionsnob: Can you try de-authorizing and then re-authorizing? I'm wondering if because this is a new channel that it requires re-authorizing. My other guess would be that it was blacked out, but that wouldn't be possible if it worked on the Apple TV.

Hi - I've done that and no change. Log here. Thanks @awaters1.
Quote:Instructions for uploading debug log can be found here.

When I go to Programs->AddOns, "Kodi Logfile Uploader" is not an available option
New symptom - this morning i was *successful* in getting SportsCenter to play, so maybe it really is an ACCExtra issue?

I can find the log through the file system. Is there a manual way to turn on debugging?
(2016-09-02, 14:11)wolfie7873 Wrote:
Quote:Instructions for uploading debug log can be found here.

When I go to Programs->AddOns, "Kodi Logfile Uploader" is not an available option

Ack, I believe Team Kodi is in the process of creating a new logfile uploader add-on.

Check here to find out where the file is located, then you can copy and paste the contents to pastebin.com or similar site, and then post a link to it here.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Hi @awaters1 -
On 2.9.17 I still can't view ACCExtra. I've sent you a lint to a trace from me accessing the stream from my Apple TV in case that helps.
Thanks!
@lionsnob: Thanks, can you answer the following questions
1. does ACC Extra work on Apple TV?
2. does ACC Extra work on Kodi?
3. does SEC Plus work on Applet TV?
4. does SEC Plus work on Kodi?
5. does ESPN3 work on Apple TV?
6. does ESPN3 work on Kodi?
(2016-09-03, 02:28)awaters1 Wrote: @lionsnob: Thanks, can you answer the following questions
1. does ACC Extra work on Apple TV?
2. does ACC Extra work on Kodi?
3. does SEC Plus work on Applet TV?
4. does SEC Plus work on Kodi?
5. does ESPN3 work on Apple TV?
6. does ESPN3 work on Kodi?

Hi @awaters1 -
1) Yes
2) No
3) Yes
4) No
5) Yes
6) Yes

Hope that helps.
http://pastebin.com/6VKsnEXB

That's my log. Doesn't appear to say much.
I looked into it an ACC extra shouldn't require authorization, see if the latest develop branch https://github.com/kodi-addons/plugin.vi...ee/develop edb75993cbfe6a16432b9608352921fc9bedc7c8 fixes that. As for SEC Plus I'm not sure of the issue just yet.
@awaters1 I also opened an Ole Miss volleyball game on the Apple TV trace from SEC+ if that helps.
Installed but no ACCExtra events at the moment. I'm out of town until Sunday evening so I'll try again then.
(2016-09-02, 14:19)wolfie7873 Wrote: New symptom - this morning i was *successful* in getting SportsCenter to play, so maybe it really is an ACCExtra issue?

I can find the log through the file system. Is there a manual way to turn on debugging?

Sorry, I missed this one. You can enable debugging in the Kodi Settings. Goto System -> Settings -> System -> Debugging to enable.

(2016-09-03, 03:02)wolfie7873 Wrote: http://pastebin.com/6VKsnEXB

That's my log. Doesn't appear to say much.

I think @awaters is on to something with the ACC Extra. You might want to try the development version in post #447 and see if that works for you.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ESPN 32