• 172(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2016-09-10, 15:46)Goliath2000 Wrote: rschiks, btw I have Iphone 6S Plus and I bought your app but I have some difficulties to jump to different letters when running music. When I click on different letters nothing happens. Do I need to activate something?

[EDIT] it seems that for movies it works

It was disabled in the code. I have enabled it...so it will be fixed in the upcoming version.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2016-09-10, 16:04)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-09-10, 15:46)Goliath2000 Wrote: rschiks, btw I have Iphone 6S Plus and I bought your app but I have some difficulties to jump to different letters when running music. When I click on different letters nothing happens. Do I need to activate something?

[EDIT] it seems that for movies it works

It was disabled in the code. I have enabled it...so it will be fixed in the upcoming version.

Great thanks for the info!
rschiks, any comment about my request to have "latest added music" and "Last played" in music view?
(2016-09-11, 13:40)Goliath2000 Wrote: rschiks, any comment about my request to have "latest added music" and "Last played" in music view?

I can put it on the list, but I have no idea when I will put it in.
(2016-09-11, 14:11)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-09-11, 13:40)Goliath2000 Wrote: rschiks, any comment about my request to have "latest added music" and "Last played" in music view?

I can put it on the list, but I have no idea when I will put it in.

Thanks a lot! Looking forward for this implementation.
Hi all

@rschicks : think you update the app with new features soon?
(2016-10-12, 16:36)madmartigan57 Wrote: Hi all

@rschicks : think you update the app with new features soon?

yes, we would love to know your progress so far! Smile Any update regarding those features that I requested before?
Hi all,

I am still busy with the other app, but I can tell the end is in sight (for version 1.0 that is). Some features I have built (and going to built) for that app I want to put in here too.

If you want to see the progress check out https://facebook.com/kyrafortrakt
Hi all,

I just discovered this application : it really looks great !

What I'm looking for is something to manage movie's library, more than watching movies on iPad. I would like to check movies (thru folder/file name, change scrap results (if it's not correct), chose another poster, tag movies (http://kodi.wiki/view/Video_library_tags)...)

Is somebody here doing that ?

What would be the better way to do that with this application ?

Thank you for your help and work Smile
(2016-10-16, 10:19)Sinisan Wrote: Hi all,

I just discovered this application : it really looks great !

What I'm looking for is something to manage movie's library, more than watching movies on iPad. I would like to check movies (thru folder/file name, change scrap results (if it's not correct), chose another poster, tag movies (http://kodi.wiki/view/Video_library_tags)...)

Is somebody here doing that ?

What would be the better way to do that with this application ?

Thank you for your help and work Smile

Some items can be changed in the app using the library management option. Not everything is possible (the API simply has no methods for it).
Fan art can be changed using the fan art management option.
Thank you for your help. Unfortunately, without any detail on what I can do or not, I paid for your product, and it was a mistake : lot of things are missing. Anyway, thank you for your job, and good game for your post.
(2016-10-26, 20:16)Sinisan Wrote: Thank you for your help. Unfortunately, without any detail on what I can do or not, I paid for your product, and it was a mistake : lot of things are missing. Anyway, thank you for your job, and good game for your post.

Thanks for trying the app. I know some things are not possible. It would help a lot to mention missing features of Kodi here in the forum too. There's a thread for feature requests, you can find it here: http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=9
The more people are asking for the same features, the bigger the chance it will be picked up in an upcoming version.
New animated posters and backgrounds have been added to the database: 13 new posters and 3 new backgrounds.
The database now contains 498 animated posters and 583 animated backgrounds of 606 different movies.
When I'm on the remote page (gestures), where can I access the menu from? It would have been super if one could have long pressed to access the context menu. That way one doesn't need to take their eyes of the TV. For the moment I cant even find the menu button!
(2016-11-09, 18:17)extremeaudio Wrote: When I'm on the remote page (gestures), where can I access the menu from? It would have been super if one could have long pressed to access the context menu. That way one doesn't need to take their eyes of the TV. For the moment I cant even find the menu button!

The long press is now being used for the speed scroll pad.
  • 172(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8