Req IMDB Keyword Scraper
Hello

Would it be possible to give us the feature to scrape Keywords from imdb as tags? ...

thx for your time
I've put that on our ideas list (this makes sense, but needs an enhancement for the whole internal API and some checks for other scrapers)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
would be very nice with some black/whitelist feature because on imdb they have like 200 keywords per movie

and when you look in this it would be nice when you could scrape things like oscar winner as a tag too

thx for your work
Second to this idea - with over 1000 movies in a collection, discovery becomes extremely difficult. I can imagine great tagging could result in some awesome browsing experiences.
tagging is already possible Wink
but you have to do it yourself at the moment..
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Something odd i noticed. As far as i know TMM does not scrape keywords/tags to this day. But one movie in my test library has a tag "aftercreditsstinger". Only one. It has been scraped with TMM. I can't tell how the movie got this tag? It makes no sense to me since i never used any other program or KODI itself Smile Any idea?
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
(2016-09-12, 21:19)axbmcuser Wrote: But one movie in my test library has a tag "aftercreditsstinger". Only one. It has been scraped with TMM.

You must have scraped it using TMM's TMDb scraper with Tags field selected.
TMDb assigns those tags to movies with stinger scenes like this: https://www.themoviedb.org/keyword/17943...ger/movies
You're right - we usually do not parse tags at all.
Except for these two, which have been added for the "stinger" feature to work...
see https://www.themoviedb.org/talk/53836d1a...737d003edb http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=254004
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Thanks for the information and solving this mystery.

TMM only scraping "aftercreditsstinger" and "duringcreditsstinger" is great.

There still has - at least partly - to be something wrong with it, i guess.

As said, only 1 movie has this 1 tag in the whole test library which contains many items which have this tags on TMDB as i checked again.

Take "Deadpool" for example:
If this movie has been scraped with IMDB in the first place - afterwards - no matter how hard you try to additionaly re-scape the tags-metadata with TMDB selected - there will be 0 tags after trying. (this movie has both "aftercreditsstinger" and "duringcreditsstinger" in TMDB)

Bottom line:
- Tags-scraping via "scrape metadata for selected movies" (TMDB selected, of course) is non-functional in all of my tests.
- It only works via the larger function "Search & scrape selected movies" (TMDB selected - which is not what most users most likely want for their initial scan)

Thanks again! Smile
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
(2016-09-13, 12:36)axbmcuser Wrote: Take "Deadpool" for example:
If this movie has been scraped with IMDB in the first place - afterwards - no matter how hard you try to additionaly re-scape the tags-metadata with TMDB selected - there will be 0 tags after trying. (this movie has both "aftercreditsstinger" and "duringcreditsstinger" in TMDB)

Strange. That's working for me: Running "scrape metadata for selected movies" with TMDb scraper always adds the two tags. Are you sure you have ticked "Tags" field?
Yes, i'm sure. Tested multiple times :/ Only checked "Tags", nothing else since i don't want the "good" imdb data overwritten. I only want to add the tags.
(2016-09-13, 21:02)axbmcuser Wrote: Only checked "Tags", nothing else

I see. It seems one more (any) filed is required to be selected to rescrape the Tags metadata.
Great hint - thanks! Will try it. Maybe the bug will still be fixed some time Smile
this will be fixed in the next version
Awesome. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDB Keyword Scraper3