• 86(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-08-29, 11:42)EngineerPeter Wrote: Hi, I'm have a few issues with the skin that I'm hoping someone can help me with
1) in settings the library menu choice doesn't work and I'm having issues try to scan in music into my library using local. Nfo and I won't to change to use the add ons
2) when the music is playing full screen the audio codec info is displayed on the top of the screen. Any idea how I switch this off?
I'm running libreelec alphabet 7.90.004
Thanks
Pete

Im seeing the same, tried with a clean install and the menu item seems mucked up showing a non-working :library" tab where estuary shows the media tab, i had to switch to a working skin to access it, ie to get to export function
I would like to see just a frozen picture of the actual movie scene if I press Pause, nothing else.

How can I disable the "chapter indicator" and the "time played" boxes completely if I press Pause?
Or how can I decrease the time until they disappear automatically?

(I have found the setting for all the other OSD informations and already disabled them.)
Anyway to have widgets show movie information such as plot, star rating, IMDB rating, etc? I know that would probably take some major coding maybe adding a few structure images but hay maybe it could happen?
I wanted to ask about Custom Widgets.

I have a movie library widget (Recently Added) and it displays movie posters (just like everyone else, right. lol)......... And I have tv widget (Recently Added Episodes) and it displays episode thumbnails (again...... Like everyone else)..........and I created a custom widget to display My Subscriptions from YouTube on my home screen.

Here is where my question starts. In Skin Settings there is an option for "Widget Size" and when viewing as a normal (small) size, the movie posters display as posters, the TV episodes display as episode thumbnails and the YouTube videos display, ALSO, in the "episode format".

Now.........when you go into Skin Settings and change that option to display large icons, it will now display much larger (and far better looking, imo) icons. Again, the movie posters display in the "poster format" and the TV episodes display in The "episode format".

Here's the issue.......... The YouTube videos, that displayed in "episode format" when small will now display in "poster format" when displayed with the larger icons. This really ruins the look of the layout. A user is made to decide between awesome, large icons OR uniformity.

Can this be fixed? Is there a way to make it display the larger episode thumbnails in the same way the it knows to display "episode format" when the icons are smaller.

I can't post pics tonight, but I can tomorrow if needed.

Thanks.
(2016-08-25, 16:44)shedrock Wrote: I am not sure if this issue was reported but whenever I press "menu" on the remote you will see the gradient blue line from top to bottom.

Cheers!

Shedrock

I too am having this issue and to me it seems to be totally unnecessary. Does anyone know what this is?
It happens to me on several machines(Mac, 2 x Windows and an RPi3) all nightly builds of the latest and greatest Kodi, and the most recent version of the Xonfluence skin.
thanks for any info
hi guys

Does anyone know if it possible or a way to change a widgets source/string (what it displays) via a RunScript or ExecuteBuiltin command using the Xonfluence skin. Or by any other method?

Im trying to make it so that when i click on individual add-on shortcuts on the homescreen the widget will change to display a specified source/folder.

I was thinking of a RunScript or ExecuteBuiltin command as i can do this via a Manual Entry within Super Favourites, and then set that as the add-on shortcut.

Within Kodi in the Xonfluence skin the custom widget source/string is displayed and edited in the settings.

In my external Kodi files (kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.xonfluence/settings.xml) my widget source/string is defined as:

<setting id="HomeItem.8.Widget" type="string">XXXX</setting>

with XXXX being my source/string (mine being plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/...).

I've had a read and from what i can understand I could edit this file with a Python script, that would be activated by a Super Favourite RunScript command, but I've tried manually editing it with Kodi running and it doesn't change/work, not sure why Confused so don't think thats an option.

Thanks for reading and any help or advice would be much appreciated Smile
Hi All.

New to Kodi and love this Skin.

However, I have done a bit of research and just cant find a definitive answer to this.

On the Home Screen Menu, custom button (I presume that is what it is called) I want to have a button called Home Videos. I would like this to point directly to the directory of my home videos, but I cant figure this out.

I have added the Home Video folder to the Videos files area and designated its content as none (rather than Movies).

I have created a custom button based on video (but without any sub menu) and named it Home Videos. When I click on it, I get the default Files listing and I can see the Home Videos file link(as well as the movies links and music videos links) in that list and I can click on the Home Videos and get the list of my home videos. However, I want to bypass that second step so that when I click on the Home Video button on the menu, it goes straight to showing my home videos.

Reading something, I thought it might be possible with a command/script or similar, but I don't know what to command send and for the script, I couldn't find any thing.

Does this make sense? Am I trying to make this too complicated?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob
I have this for a few things, IIRC I used the 'video nodes' option to set them up in the GUI.
eg in sources.xml I have:
Quote: <source>
<name>Sport</name>
<path pathversion="1">smb://Source Sport</path>
<allowsharing>true</allowsharing>
</source>
In userdata/addon_data/skin.xonfluence/settings.xml I have:
Quote:<setting id="SubProg.2.Path" type="string">ActivateWindow(Videos,smb://Source Sport,return)</setting>
Clicking the submenu item takes me to the content of the sport source folder.

So if you're comfortable messing with .xml's you could have a gander at what's in your settings.xml for the button, and either change it or post it up here; if not then have a try using video nodes... if it doesn't work describe exactly what you tried and what the result was.
Bear in mind you can't edit settings.xml from outside kodi (ie with a text editor) when xonfluence is running. Turn off kodi or switch to a different skin and it works.
(2016-09-16, 09:51)trogggy Wrote: I have this for a few things, IIRC I used the 'video nodes' option to set them up in the GUI.
eg in sources.xml I have:
Quote: <source>
<name>Sport</name>
<path pathversion="1">smb://Source Sport</path>
<allowsharing>true</allowsharing>
</source>
In userdata/addon_data/skin.xonfluence/settings.xml I have:
Quote:<setting id="SubProg.2.Path" type="string">ActivateWindow(Videos,smb://Source Sport,return)</setting>
Clicking the submenu item takes me to the content of the sport source folder.

So if you're comfortable messing with .xml's you could have a gander at what's in your settings.xml for the button, and either change it or post it up here; if not then have a try using video nodes... if it doesn't work describe exactly what you tried and what the result was.
Bear in mind you can't edit settings.xml from outside kodi (ie with a text editor) when xonfluence is running. Turn off kodi or switch to a different skin and it works.

Thanks for the reply. That's certainly something to look at and yes, very comfortable with xml.

I didn't think of doing that way as I thought if I changed some settings in Kodi, it might overwrite.

Anyway, U will try this out over the weekend and report back.

Thanks,
Rob
(2016-09-16, 15:01)RB0135 Wrote: Thanks for the reply. That's certainly something to look at and yes, very comfortable with xml.

I didn't think of doing that way as I thought if I changed some settings in Kodi, it might overwrite.

Thanks,
Rob
If you're making changes then be aware:
Skin settings are saved when you shut down kodi, when you reload the skin or when you switch to a different skin.
What that means is you can't edit an .xml while the skin is running, and if you edit through the gui the changes aren't reflected in settings.xml until you shut down / reload skin / switch skin.
Tbh I'd play around in the gui until it works - I don't remember it being a particular problem when using video nodes.
(2016-09-16, 15:06)trogggy Wrote:
(2016-09-16, 15:01)RB0135 Wrote: Thanks for the reply. That's certainly something to look at and yes, very comfortable with xml.

Thanks,
Rob
If you're making changes then be aware:
Skin settings are saved when you shut down kodi, when you reload the skin or when you switch to a different skin.
What that means is you can't edit an .xml while the skin is running, and if you edit through the gui the changes aren't reflected in settings.xml until you shut down / reload skin / switch skin.
Tbh I'd play around in the gui until it works - I don't remember it being a particular problem when using video nodes.

Thanks for the tip. I have tried it and it works perfectly..

However, I might have found a bug, but not searched for it.

Once I finished (just adding the menu items, no changes to xml behind the scenes), I tried to reorder the items by using the move item in the menu settings. What happened, it seem to create 2 or 3 menu items of the same name and overwrote the "Settings" menu item. I hadn't taken a backup at that time, but I was able to repair/fix the xml file.

Anyway, all working. Thanks again,
Rob
@Helly1206: If you're still around, any chance on updating this great Skin? There are some changes in Krypton that need to be fixed in Xonfluence (library menue in settings for example).
(2016-09-17, 13:47)cozmo Wrote: @Helly1206: If you're still around, any chance on updating this great Skin? There are some changes in Krypton that need to be fixed in Xonfluence (library menue in settings for example).

Hi All,

Sure, I'm still around. I took a small summer break, but I started on updating the Krypton skin. I'm starting to solve all the issues and new features in Krypton. I don't want to spend all weekend to this work anymore, so updates may take a little longer.

Sorry I didn't reply all the private E-mails during my holidays.

I hope to update within a few weeks.

I cannot implement all your requests. I try to filter out the most important ones, starting with solving bugs. Looking at new features afterwards.

Thanks for supporting this skin.
(2016-09-17, 20:47)Helly1206 Wrote: Thanks for supporting this skin.

Thanks for the skin Helly, and all your work with it.
(2016-09-18, 01:35)dannyrobbo Wrote:
(2016-09-17, 20:47)Helly1206 Wrote: Thanks for supporting this skin.

Thanks for the skin Helly, and all your work with it.

+1

Also Krypton isn't released yet so I think it is fair that you have some time to look at the bugs and any improvements that are required.

Thanks again Helly Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
  • 86(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13