TV Guide DVR
(2016-09-16, 21:18)komplex Wrote: EDIT: is there a way to change the deinterlacing settings from the player because it seems to default to off which is really bad trying to watch the football now

im85288 it's not just a deinterlacing problem the player doesn't change refresh rate like it normally does, when i play a channel from the normal guide it will change refresh to 50 double the 25 of the broadcast but when i play something from the addon it stays at 60hz and makes watching football so bad
I'm not really sure what is going on there as I watch a heck of a lot of football/sport etc and never noticed any issues. What I plan to do though is allow an option to use the native kodi osd so that at least the settings can be changed...time is limited at the moment though and the spare time I do have I'll be looking at trying to get the pvr channels/guide info scraped from the installed pvr backend. After that though I'll look into this in more detail.
@komplex

Do you have a keyboard you can connect to your device? Reason I mention this is I have found that with primaeval Fullscreen TV Guide I am required to use the "tab key" in order to ensure a full escape of TV Guide OSD when video is playing
(I can still re-enter and access TV guide OSD and functions with back key)

This then enables me to utilize normal remote keys to access things like audio and subtitle settings and other normal video playback options and I believe it also ensures that the refresh display settings are optimized for video playback.
Note: I am using Kodi Krypton Nightly builds with Estuary Skin on an RPI2

May be worth checking out?
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2016-09-19, 18:30)MikeKL Wrote: @komplex

Do you have a keyboard you can connect to your device? Reason I mention this is I have found that with primaeval Fullscreen TV Guide I am required to use the "tab key" in order to ensure a full escape of TV Guide OSD when video is playing

This then enables me to utilize normal remote keys to access things like audio and subtitle settings and other normal video playback options and I believe it also ensures that the refresh display settings are optimized for video playback.

You, you sir are a fucking genius. Works great now refresh changing and deinterlacing working as normal
(2016-09-19, 18:50)komplex Wrote:
(2016-09-19, 18:30)MikeKL Wrote: @komplex

You, you sir are a fucking genius. Works great now refresh changing and deinterlacing working as normal
No problem, glad to be of help, never thought to mention it before your recent posts in this thread. WinkCool
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
im85288 i have a request if and when you have the time, i use webgrab+ for epg it adds an image to the epg
PHP Code:
<programme start="20160919215000 +0000" stop="20160919221500 +0000" channel="E4">
    <
title lang="en">The Big Bang Theory</title>
    <
desc lang="en">Penny and Leonard distract Sheldon from his career problems by reinstating Anything Can Happen ThursdayRaj asks for Howard's advice</desc>
    <category lang="en">Entertainment / Comedy</category>
    <icon src="http://epgstatic.sky.com/epgdata/1.0/paimage/18/0/webANXbigbangtheorys7ep21.jpg" />
    <episode-num system="onscreen">S7E21/24</episode-num>
</programme> 
Could you use that first instead of what it grabs from fanart/tvdb but only for non movie entries, so it'll look like this

Or if you are parsing season/episode number from the epg get the corresponding image from tmdb/tvdb if that's at possible
(2016-09-19, 23:30)komplex Wrote: im85288 i have a request if and when you have the time, i use webgrab+ for epg it adds an image to the epg
PHP Code:
<programme start="20160919215000 +0000" stop="20160919221500 +0000" channel="E4">
    <
title lang="en">The Big Bang Theory</title>
    <
desc lang="en">Penny and Leonard distract Sheldon from his career problems by reinstating Anything Can Happen ThursdayRaj asks for Howard's advice</desc>
    <category lang="en">Entertainment / Comedy</category>
    <icon src="http://epgstatic.sky.com/epgdata/1.0/paimage/18/0/webANXbigbangtheorys7ep21.jpg" />
    <episode-num system="onscreen">S7E21/24</episode-num>
</programme> 
Could you use that first instead of what it grabs from fanart/tvdb but only for non movie entries, so it'll look like this

Or if you are parsing season/episode number from the epg get the corresponding image from tmdb/tvdb if that's at possible

Yeah sure, version 0.0.15 has this implemented for the OSD. It also adds the import from pvr option as added in the fullscreen version.
Thank you, looks great now
Also i love that it only uses the epg image for whats on now and the fanart one for later looks so nice
Cool, glad you like it Smile It does make more sense to use the program image there, especially since webgrab plus does such a good job at scraping that info.
Nice little EPG, I like the layouts and design.

I am getting a 'Error Cookie Load Failed' each time it launches. The EPG works fine, the link to each source also works.

cwh
(2016-09-22, 20:30)cwh060 Wrote: Nice little EPG, I like the layouts and design.

I am getting a 'Error Cookie Load Failed' each time it launches. The EPG works fine, the link to each source also works.

cwh

Cheers, yeah me too it's something to do with the the Iplayer integration I added but like you said everything still works correctly. I aim to look into it more this weekend as it also effects the spin off Iplayer www viewer addon I created recently.

Hopefully something easy to resolve Huh
This is great. I have been screwing around with PTVL for a year with no luck and tried this out and up and running in 20min. I do have a question though. I'm basically only using the live TV feeds from playon in here. When I setup my account in ZAP2it I have to choose my location, which is east coast. Then I get my channels and XMLTV file. Playon allows me to view the West coast feeds though but I can't get them in the xmltv since the site only shows west coast channels. Is there a way to get those other channels into your addon using one of the following methods maybe:
1. Allow for multiple XMLTV files. I could then just created a second account in zap2it and choose the west coast as my location to get the remaining missing channels.
2. or is there a way to manually add a channel in your addon. I wouldn't have epg info but at least I could point to the feed and view the channel.

If there is another way to do this that I am missing then I am all ears. Thanks a lot for the addon. They are both great (yours and primaeval's) I liked your skin better so I chose this one for the aesthetics.
Also, I was hoping to straight up just add the upnp sources of playon. My only choice since I don't see upnp as an option is to add it via the pluging. When try to go to the plugin option nothing comes up (probably user error) so I choose the browse option and navigate to playon and my live option. However, when I go to the guide and try to play the channel, 1 or 2 will play but the others come up with the playone message saying Content not Available. Playing the same path in the actual PlayOn addon works just fine..
anyone...
Hi, and apologies for a very late reply. Real life has been taking up too much time recently! I do not really have a good suggestion for you except to maybe add those additional channels into the created xmltv data. Have you tried using Webgrab Plus? That's what most of us are using and it's very flexible/powerful. If you do set it up, going an extra step and adding mdb processing (scrape from IMDb) will make the TV guide recognise episodes correctly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide DVR1