• 17(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Other than flipping the switch in the skin settings, is there anything else I need to do to get animated posters to work?

When I was using the Titan Jarvis skin with SPMC (Kodi fork) I don't recall having to do anything else. But now they don't seem to work at all. I can't even manually select a poster via the context menu.

It seems like Kodi isn't going out and pulling from the animated gif database.

Not quite sure what else I can do?

Oh, and this is using via an Nvidia Shield box
Hi Marcelveldt,

I have a couple of requests.

can we get an option to disable the header background color on the homescreen?

Also, my theatre room Kodi setup uses Arctic Zephyr as it's main skin because of it's simplistic style.
Using my theatre room lately I've grown to love the horizontal home screen and the vertical submenu design but I feel the rest of the skin is lacking many features that I've grown to love with TItan that are just hard to live without.
So I was wondering if you'd be able to implement the horizontal home screen from Arctic Zephyr as shown below:

I urge you to test out the skin to get a feel for how it works and see for yourself.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Loggio.
As for first question - Header background colour, just change the colour to 0% transparancy. It wont show then.

2nd - do you mean have the submenu pop up so its vertical? I thought titan can do that. Maybe im wrong. But there are settings to be able to get it to look almost like the arctic zephr screen shot you have posted.
Find the right colour settings and knock transparancy down for them.
(2016-09-23, 09:42)mattyspurs76 Wrote: As for first question - Header background colour, just change the colour to 0% transparancy. It wont show then.

2nd - do you mean have the submenu pop up so its vertical? I thought titan can do that. Maybe im wrong. But there are settings to be able to get it to look almost like the arctic zephr screen shot you have posted.
Find the right colour settings and knock transparancy down for them.

Thanks, but that does not address either of my request.

1. Changing the color to 'none' or 0% removes it all together.
My question was to have an option that omits it from the homescreen only, just like the option 'disable footer on homescreen'

And

2. There is no 'setting' to get the menu to look like the Arctic Zephyr homescreen.
The horizontal main menus in titan look nothing like Arctic Zephyr, and there is no option to achieve a virtical submenu.
That reminds me...

Marcelveldt,

I was fiddling around last night and noticed that the transparency slider in the color picker dialog in krypton Is unable to be selected. Something must have broken during the last update.

Cheers.
Loggio

**EDIT**
Never mind, you have to 'select' slider controls to activate them now in krypton.
Another request that I keep forgetting to bring up.

At the moment, when poster and square widgets are set to rotate, it works as if an item is highlighted for a given number of seconds, then it selects the next poster in the list etc.. Without fanart enabled it appears as if nothing is happening

Can we have it so that the highlighted item is always the first in the 'list' and the list moves instead, just like poster shift view works? This would visually make sense as you would see the posters rotate properly instead of just appearing static.
Peace,

I am using the current nightly with Krypton beta. I have a few problems.

1. If a movie is selected from a home page widget, say recently added movies. I can no longer control Kodi, with the remote, after the movie has completed.

When the movie returns to the home screen Titan is frozen. I have to reset with the mouse or full screen to windowed mode. If I select same movie or any movie from the library and stop, everything is normal but not from a widget.

2. Extended info doesn't work at all.There is an error, if I press info or it freezes and I have to restart Kodi. I returned to the old Titan to test and it was working fine. I am unable to select info at all.

3. I cant change fan art in library. Now some movies have thumbnails and some fan art view. Cant select info to change.

4. Music is no longer scraped correctly in Kodi. My files are tagged with Mediamonkey. Now the same jpg for one artist is used for multiple artist.

Thanks.
I can confirm issue #1.
Hey, I'm using the latest titan beta, and I'm having a couple issues. First, the big one: plexbmc integration seems to be broken. I'm using plexbmc 4 beta 4. I can set homescreen shortcuts to the smart shortcuts for plexbmc, and they show up on the homescreen, but they don't actually work, i.e. selecting the smart shortcut to movies, or any of its widgets, does nothing, I just remain on the homescreen, no errors or anything. The shortcut icons show no thumnails, either. Plexbmc does work fine, and if I access it from the addon browser, I can browse through my plex library, no problem. I've also gone to the trouble of backing up my old kodi config, blowing away the .kodi folder, and reinstalling all my plugins from scratch, to no effect. Any suggestions?
The latest update screwed my kodi up. Had to reboot as it had a black screen for 40minutes. Rebooted my pc too. Opened up kodi and skinhead related back to default even with skin helper update. My menus all reset. I luckily backed the skin settings and also colour scheme at the weekend so ran them both again. Menus loaded up but they were 2 x titan tiles instead do low horizontal menu. Colours changed but I still had to change alot of settings to get it up and running how I like it.

Any reason why this as all happened?
(2016-09-26, 22:16)mattyspurs76 Wrote: The latest update screwed my kodi up. Had to reboot as it had a black screen for 40minutes. Rebooted my pc too. Opened up kodi and skinhead related back to default even with skin helper update. My menus all reset. I luckily backed the skin settings and also colour scheme at the weekend so ran them both again. Menus loaded up but they were 2 x titan tiles instead do low horizontal menu. Colours changed but I still had to change alot of settings to get it up and running how I like it.

Same thing just happened to me. After the black screen I couldn't reinstall the skin. I then copied my skin.titan.kryptonbeta folder to another location, installed it in Kodi like the first time and replaced with my skin folder again. Now it works fine.
(2016-09-26, 22:16)mattyspurs76 Wrote: The latest update screwed my kodi up. Had to reboot as it had a black screen for 40minutes. Rebooted my pc too. Opened up kodi and skinhead related back to default even with skin helper update. My menus all reset. I luckily backed the skin settings and also colour scheme at the weekend so ran them both again. Menus loaded up but they were 2 x titan tiles instead do low horizontal menu. Colours changed but I still had to change alot of settings to get it up and running how I like it.

+1

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
I get an error when I try to backup skin settings on Apple TV 4. Running Kodi 17 beta 1 (I haven't found a release of beta 2 for tvOS anywhere). When I try to backup skin settings it lets me choose a location and it looks like it's starting the process, but then it gives an error about not being able to find a file or resource. Given the problems some are reporting about their settings being overwritten during the latest skin update, I would really like to have a way to backup all the hours of work I've put into my skin settings.

Thanks.

watch gallery
Been busy last days but I will reply to all the questions tomorrow
I installed the beta version using Emby repo and when I am in dialog video info and select extendedinfo, I get the extendedinfo layout instead of titan's extendedinfo layout.

Not sure if I am missing a setting or something else
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6