• 20(current)
Release Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports
(2016-09-17, 15:31)jsharma44 Wrote: This add-on really very good.
Can you please add following

1. Login for premium content
2. Fetch popular premium movies and tune in to the world
http://www.hotstar.com/tune-in-to-the-world/9843/12

3. Option to fetch everything on homepage which added recently.

Thank you

Now there is true demand for login functionality,
1. provide details in pm or email
2. this one is prob. easier to add
3. Not sure fetch everything means, but they just present differently than way I present it under Kodi(addon makes it faster way to access than website)
Thank you very much for your quick reply . Please check your email.

What details do you need? Login credentials...I am also sending you this information
Odd bug, my wife watches this show, and this particular season shows up with the episodes in jumbled order in the addon. http://www.hotstar.com/tv/ye-hai-mohabba.../season-28
Hi - great add on. I having some difficulty playing live sports - worked fine until this week with a VPN and the same IP address works on a browser but not through the add-on. Have tried various devices with the same outcome. Any ideas? Thanks!
Having issues playing live sports too. I have an India IP. Logon facility would be amazing! Great addon!
@yocoldrain your download link for version 1.0.10 in #1 post is pointing to version 1.0? Or I am missing something. Thanks.
LibreELEC v8.2.1 + Rpi 3
Android s912 (kodi v17.6)
(2016-09-28, 00:28)ace310 Wrote: @yocoldrain your download link for version 1.0.10 in #1 post is pointing to version 1.0? Or I am missing something. Thanks.

NO, its a link to Repository now instead of direct addon, so everyone gets auto-update if you install repository instead of installing zip all the time.
r u working on the premium login now?
(2016-09-28, 01:32)bittihuduga Wrote: r u working on the premium login now?

Well, working on and getting it to work is two different things. There is a no way for me to find out if its working because all premium content is geoblocked for me.
(2016-09-28, 00:30)yocoldrain Wrote: NO, its a link to Repository now instead of direct addon, so everyone gets auto-update if you install repository instead of installing zip all the time.

That's Great.
LibreELEC v8.2.1 + Rpi 3
Android s912 (kodi v17.6)
so, I was able to get premium login to work BUT, and i mean huge BUT, this will only work with Indian premium content.
Reason you ask?
English, well I didn't explore all the English content, is actually DRM. and I have no clue whats the deal with DRM and Kodi and if it'll ever work. If you have suggestions, please chime in.
on other note, Premium Indian Content most likely won't have any DRM, I tested one movie, and it works. So is there any interest in premium?
I think the main interest is Sport - thanks for looking into it
The bigger interest for me is Game of Thrones too.

Sent from my SM-G900H
(2016-09-28, 16:56)baccilus Wrote: The bigger interest for me is Game of Thrones too.

typie typie on SM-G900H

you can just forget that happening anytime soon. winter is probably not coming... lol.
(2016-09-28, 17:07)yocoldrain Wrote:
(2016-09-28, 16:56)baccilus Wrote: The bigger interest for me is Game of Thrones too.

typie typie on SM-G900H

you can just forget that happening anytime soon. winter is probably not coming... lol.
Ha ha... Next season will come next year during winters. Maybe by that time we will have something.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports4