• 217(current)
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
With 'Finding Dory' 3D announced today, a decent list of Blu-ray's to possibly & definitely buy ahead...

September 20:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows 3D

September 27:
Warcraft 3D

October 4:
X-Men: Apocalypse 3D

October 11:
The Legend of Tarzan 3D
Ice Age: Collision Course 3D
Ghostbusters (2016) 3D

October 18:
Independence Day: Resurgence 3D

November 15:
Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens 3D
Finding Dory 3D

Mid-November:
The BFG 3D (IN)

Late December:
Pete's Dragon 3D (IN)
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2016-09-08, 20:18)hdmkv Wrote: With 'Finding Dory' 3D announced today, a decent list of Blu-ray's to possibly & definitely buy ahead...

September 20:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows 3D

September 27:
Warcraft 3D

October 4:
X-Men: Apocalypse 3D

October 11:
The Legend of Tarzan 3D
Ice Age: Collision Course 3D
Ghostbusters (2016) 3D

October 18:
Independence Day: Resurgence 3D

November 15:
Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens 3D
Finding Dory 3D

Mid-November:
The BFG 3D (IN)

Late December:
Pete's Dragon 3D (IN)

I'll be purchasing them allBig Grin
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
3D is definitely dead Big Grin
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
@hdmkv unfortunately I think all those films, excl a couple, are considered summer flops. no indication of 3D effectiveness of course. Wink
now if we could have another kodi+mvc wip release Smile

i dont't want to go back to rpi or have to build a new ati based htpc for jriver (madvr and lav filters dont work well for mvc+intel)
(2016-09-10, 00:06)TheShoe Wrote: now if we could have another kodi+mvc wip release Smile

i dont't want to go back to rpi or have to build a new ati based htpc for jriver (madvr and lav filters dont work well for mvc+intel)

They don't? Working fine here for me. What am I missing? Kodi mvc build won't even work for me Without glitches while lav madvr works beautifully with bitstreaming And no frame drops on intel i3 6100
(2016-09-10, 00:11)robl45 Wrote:
(2016-09-10, 00:06)TheShoe Wrote: now if we could have another kodi+mvc wip release Smile

They don't? Working fine here for me. What am I missing? Kodi mvc build won't even work for me Without glitches while lav madvr works beautifully with bitstreaming And no frame drops on intel i3 6100

not me. red october hq mode plus mvc always crashes jriver. but... happy to discuss via PM. dont want to abuse a kodi thread for a competing product ?
Junglebook ripped with makemkv it is one of those movies, where eyes must be flipped. But when I select flip eyes in Kodi, nothing happens. I also tried on Prometheus - there it works. Any ideas?
Am on Jarvis Pi

UPDATE:

Well my TV can also not flip the eyes on this one - so maybe something wrong with the file that came out of makemkv.
(2016-09-11, 13:03)3dgeek Wrote: Junglebook ripped with makemkv it is one of those movies, where eyes must be flipped. But when I select flip eyes in Kodi, nothing happens. I also tried on Prometheus - there it works. Any ideas?
Am on Jarvis Pi

UPDATE:

Well my TV can also not flip the eyes on this one - so maybe something wrong with the file that came out of makemkv.

I ripped mine with MakeMKV and I can flip eyes using Kodi. Like you say possibly just a file error. I have noticed however that I sometimes have to Flip eyes>Unflip eyes>Flip eyes, for Kodi to actually register the switch.
(2016-09-11, 13:03)3dgeek Wrote: Junglebook ripped with makemkv it is one of those movies, where eyes must be flipped. But when I select flip eyes in Kodi, nothing happens. I also tried on Prometheus - there it works. Any ideas?
Am on Jarvis Pi

UPDATE:

The flip eyes also wasn't working for me in Kodi but my TV flip eyes function worked.
How do you know you need to flip the eyes?

Sent from my HTC 10
(2016-09-12, 19:17)fmedrano1977 Wrote: How do you know you need to flip the eyes?

Sent from my HTC 10

If everything looks off, not quite right, almost as if the background is in front of the foreground.
Pause and turn your glasses upside down. Yes, it really works.
You will have a good understanding of frame depth forefront/foreground switch.
MVC, SBS, TAB, Checkerboard, all of them.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Zidoo X9S added to post #1 on list of recommended 3D players.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
HDMKV, Since you added the Zidoo X9S to your recommended list, it has delayed my shipment.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (making the assumption that others jumped in and purchased one). I ordered on the 22nd of Sept, and still has not shipped.

I do not want it for 3d, but for the HDMI input. Was hoping to receive it soon, so I could watch two US NFL football games at the same time, using the picture-n-picture function.
  • 217(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17