• 107(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
I'm still getting glitches on I3 6100 chip. Like a slight studder and a white flash show up. anyone else?
Finally had the time to install the new build. Thanks afedchin!

I totally forgot to check the eye flip but since you guys reported it working, it doesn't matter I guess.

@robl45: sorry but I didn't see any issues as you described. I didn't watch a full 3D movie though...

@Statikk: you're right, there's still an issue with TrueHD/Atmos when skipping chapters. The sound stops working after a few chapter skips. Going back to the previous working chapter brings the audio back and chapter skipping forward brings back the issue. I also noticed that once the issue is here, if you skip back a chapter, the playing time says 00:00:00 like if you just started the movie, even though you could be in the middle of the movie.

By the way, am I the only one who cannot use O to bring up the Codec thingy? I press O but nothing happens.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
(2016-09-27, 10:00)ArieS Wrote: By the way, am I the only one who cannot use O to bring up the Codec thingy? I press O but nothing happens.

Thanks for confirming. And I can confirm that for you. I had it set to a longpress of the info button on my remote and noticed it quit working in this build. Also tried it from the keyboard. I'm guessing it's the same in the main branch.

Edit:
CodecInfo button info
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=277344
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=281362
Main: Intel NUC DN2820FYKH with Intel Celeron N2830 CPU, Windows 10 Professional 64bit, Intel® HD Graphics driver-version 10.18.10.4338. Running afedchin's Windows MVC 3D test build.
(2016-09-27, 10:00)ArieS Wrote: [cut]

By the way, am I the only one who cannot use O to bring up the Codec thingy? I press O but nothing happens.
On a desktop when using a keyboard, pressing "o" and showing info is still very responsive with this build? Don't know how that goes with an original MCE remote because I didn't program that option for that remote. When I want to see it, I use a keyboard.
Kodi 19.1 Android/Google(TV) [ Shield TV Pro [64b] / Mi Box S [32b] / Mi Projector / Fire 4k TV stick / CC with Google TV ]
Kodi 19 [3D MVC build] Shuttle DH270 [Kaby Lake i3-7300/HD630 graphics - W10-1903]
Pressing O on a PC does nothing with this build. A useful feature that was reduced previously and now gone.

Auto-flip eyes seems to work properly for MKV when denoted by the header.

Delay while changing refresh rate seems to work but can sometimes bring up the OSD which is annoying.
Photo 
(2016-09-28, 15:55)Charger Hellcat Wrote: Pressing O on a PC does nothing with this build. A useful feature that was reduced previously and now gone.

Delay while changing refresh rate seems to work but can sometimes bring up the OSD which is annoying.
So... I'm hallucinating or there is something else that's wrong on my system?

Kodi 19.1 Android/Google(TV) [ Shield TV Pro [64b] / Mi Box S [32b] / Mi Projector / Fire 4k TV stick / CC with Google TV ]
Kodi 19 [3D MVC build] Shuttle DH270 [Kaby Lake i3-7300/HD630 graphics - W10-1903]
(2016-09-28, 16:18)p750mmx Wrote:
(2016-09-28, 15:55)Charger Hellcat Wrote: Pressing O on a PC does nothing with this build. A useful feature that was reduced previously and now gone.

So... I'm hallucinating or there is something else that's wrong on my system?

Maybe it works on the standard default skin. Not the one I am using.
(2016-09-28, 18:47)Charger Hellcat Wrote: Maybe it works on the standard default skin. Not the one I am using.
Then it's not build and maybe skin related, so no build issue then?

I forgot to test Auto-flip eyes but you're saying the header of the mkv needs to be modified? To what value?

I also forgot to post about the delay after changing the refresh rate. I was under the impression that it wasn't working properly (or at all) since when I start a video, even 2D, I don't hear sound for a couple of seconds even though the video is already on.
But I also sometimes see the OSD, as you are reporting, and was wondering wth was going on.
I have set a 4 seconds delay.

I'm using the skin Aeon Madnox by the way.
(2016-09-28, 18:47)Charger Hellcat Wrote:
(2016-09-28, 16:18)p750mmx Wrote: So... I'm hallucinating or there is something else that's wrong on my system?

Maybe it works on the standard default skin. Not the one I am using.
That is weird indeed.
Looking at the screenshot, I'm totally bummed they removed the Skipped/Dropped Frames from the ViewCodec. It is totally worthless now, IMO.
(2016-09-28, 21:46)ArieS Wrote:

I forgot to test Auto-flip eyes but you're saying the header of the mkv needs to be modified? To what value?

I also forgot to post about the delay after changing the refresh rate. I was under the impression that it wasn't working properly (or at all) since when I start a video, even 2D, I don't hear sound for a couple of seconds even though the video is already on.
But I also sometimes see the OSD, as you are reporting, and was wondering wth was going on.

You have to set the stereo field in the video stream of the header from 13 to 14. 13 is LEF, 14 REF.

The delay simply sends the video refresh rate (and 2D/3D settings) to the display and then pauses the video for the specified time. It's useful on a projector because they take a few moments to change resolutions and without the delay you miss those moments from the video. The OSD coming up is, I think, because the display reports back to the source of the refresh rate change has occurred and causes Kodi to sometimes bring up the OSD as if you'd moved the mouse or something. It's annoying but hopefully something that can be fixed.

If you get video playing but the audio is delayed a bit it's likely due to your audio output. I know with Onkyo receivers they take at least a second or 2 of receiving the stream before making the internal switch. Something I hoped could be worked out for awhile but it's still there. Usualy not as annoying as the entire video being skipped for seconds though.
(2016-09-29, 00:58)Charger Hellcat Wrote:
(2016-09-28, 21:46)ArieS Wrote:

You have to set the stereo field in the video stream of the header from 13 to 14. 13 is LEF, 14 REF.

The delay simply sends the video refresh rate (and 2D/3D settings) to the display and then pauses the video for the specified time. It's useful on a projector because they take a few moments to change resolutions and without the delay you miss those moments from the video. The OSD coming up is, I think, because the display reports back to the source of the refresh rate change has occurred and causes Kodi to sometimes bring up the OSD as if you'd moved the mouse or something. It's annoying but hopefully something that can be fixed.

If you get video playing but the audio is delayed a bit it's likely due to your audio output. I know with Onkyo receivers they take at least a second or 2 of receiving the stream before making the internal switch. Something I hoped could be worked out for awhile but it's still there. Usualy not as annoying as the entire video being skipped for seconds though.

What hardware are using with @afedchin MVC build?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-09-29, 02:40)movie78 Wrote: What hardware are using with @afedchin MVC build?

A full HTPC with Intel i5 CPU and integrated graphics.
(2016-09-29, 07:36)Charger Hellcat Wrote:
(2016-09-29, 02:40)movie78 Wrote: What hardware are using with @afedchin MVC build?

Generation 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 ?
(2016-09-29, 07:36)Charger Hellcat Wrote:

If you don't mind can you please add your hardware list to your signature?
Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10