• 53(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
The Kodi Interface does refresh all images of an item if you sync it.
Just stopping by to say I'm a big Dan fan!

Thanks for all you do!
@DanCooper,

I use nfs as my media server sharing protocol and I have a problem with file names with accents (special characters i.e. éáó).

I want to create a Filter to replace accents with not accent ones (éè > e, etc).

How can I do this?

Thanks!
Image Image
(2016-09-27, 12:12)redglory Wrote: @DanCooper,

I use nfs as my media server sharing protocol and I have a problem with file names with accents (special characters i.e. éáó).

I want to create a Filter to replace accents with not accent ones (éè > e, etc).

How can I do this?

Thanks!

Add this in Renamer settings at the end of your folder and file pattern:
Code:
$?à?a?$?é?e?$?è?e?$?ò?o?$?ó?o?

Replace tag is:
Code:
$?input?output?

Great!

Will try that right away!

Thanks Dan
Image Image
Bug 
I just upgraded from 1.4.7.2 to 1.4.8.0 alpha 23 x64 and I see the tab to add subtitle files but when I click on Local Browse, I don't get a dialog box. Should I assume that this functionality is coming but not currently working or should it be doing something?

One other note for FYI, I configured the sync to connect to my localhost kodi install and the connection was successful but when I try to sync an individual title, I get an error Sync Failed. When I click on Get Watched, nothing seems to happen at all. My Kodi version is 17 beta 2. Again, if this is expected, then just FYI...

Code:
00:14.2    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_33_UpdateInfo_Movie.MoveNext    5    TRACE    [APIKodi] [New Host] UpdateInfo_Movie: "10 Cloverfield Lane" | Start syncing process...
00:14.2    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi.GetRemotePath    5    ERROR    [APIKodi] [New Host] GetRemotePath: "O:\10 Cloverfield Lane\" | Source not mapped!
00:14.2    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_27_SearchMovie.MoveNext    5    ERROR    [APIKodi] [New Host] [SearchMovie] "O:\" | Source not mapped!
00:14.2    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_33_UpdateInfo_Movie.MoveNext    5    TRACE    [APIKodi] [New Host] UpdateMovieInfo: "10 Cloverfield Lane" | NOT found in database, scan directory on host...
00:14.2    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi.GetRemotePath    5    ERROR    [APIKodi] [New Host] GetRemotePath: "O:\10 Cloverfield Lane" | Source not mapped!
00:14.2    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_33_UpdateInfo_Movie.MoveNext    5    ERROR    [APIKodi] [New Host] UpdateMovieInfo: "10 Cloverfield Lane" | NOT found on host! Abort!
00:14.2    generic.Interface.Kodi.KodiInterface    generic.Interface.Kodi.KodiInterface+VB$StateMachine_74_GenericRunCallBack.MoveNext    1    WARN    [KodiInterface] [New Host] [GenericRunCallBack] | Sync Failed:  10 Cloverfield Lane

Thank you for all your excellent work and support!
(2016-09-28, 04:26)powderburned Wrote: I just upgraded from 1.4.7.2 to 1.4.8.0 alpha 23 x64 and I see the tab to add subtitle files but when I click on Local Browse, I don't get a dialog box. Should I assume that this functionality is coming but not currently working or should it be doing something?

One other note for FYI, I configured the sync to connect to my localhost kodi install and the connection was successful but when I try to sync an individual title, I get an error Sync Failed. When I click on Get Watched, nothing seems to happen at all. My Kodi version is 17 beta 2. Again, if this is expected, then just FYI...

Code:
00:14.2    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_33_UpdateInfo_Movie.MoveNext    5    TRACE    [APIKodi] [New Host] UpdateInfo_Movie: "10 Cloverfield Lane" | Start syncing process...
00:14.2    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi.GetRemotePath    5    ERROR    [APIKodi] [New Host] GetRemotePath: "O:\10 Cloverfield Lane\" | Source not mapped!
00:14.2    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_27_SearchMovie.MoveNext    5    ERROR    [APIKodi] [New Host] [SearchMovie] "O:\" | Source not mapped!
00:14.2    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_33_UpdateInfo_Movie.MoveNext    5    TRACE    [APIKodi] [New Host] UpdateMovieInfo: "10 Cloverfield Lane" | NOT found in database, scan directory on host...
00:14.2    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi.GetRemotePath    5    ERROR    [APIKodi] [New Host] GetRemotePath: "O:\10 Cloverfield Lane" | Source not mapped!
00:14.2    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_33_UpdateInfo_Movie.MoveNext    5    ERROR    [APIKodi] [New Host] UpdateMovieInfo: "10 Cloverfield Lane" | NOT found on host! Abort!
00:14.2    generic.Interface.Kodi.KodiInterface    generic.Interface.Kodi.KodiInterface+VB$StateMachine_74_GenericRunCallBack.MoveNext    1    WARN    [KodiInterface] [New Host] [GenericRunCallBack] | Sync Failed:  10 Cloverfield Lane

Thank you for all your excellent work and support!

That are only "dummy" buttons and should be disabled Tongue Local Browse and Download for subtitles does not work.

As you can see in the log, this source is not mapped in KI => Host settings:
Code:
@DanCooper, It works great!

Thanks
Image Image
(2016-09-28, 10:47)redglory Wrote: @DanCooper, It works great!

Thanks

Just a quick note.

Filters are case sensitive Smile

Had an "É" not converted to "E"
Image Image
(2016-09-28, 09:31)DanCooper Wrote: That are only "dummy" buttons and should be disabled Tongue Local Browse and Download for subtitles does not work.

Code:

On the buttons, thank you for the clarification.

In my Kodi instance, the path O:\ is mapped and "10 Cloverfield Lane" is a subfolder containing the video and support files. Should the "name" of the mapping be the same as the drive letter?

(2016-09-28, 20:44)powderburned Wrote:
(2016-09-28, 09:31)DanCooper Wrote: That are only "dummy" buttons and should be disabled Tongue Local Browse and Download for subtitles does not work.

Code:

In my Kodi instance, the path O:\ is mapped and "10 Cloverfield Lane" is a subfolder containing the video and support files. Should the "name" of the mapping be the same as the drive letter?

The source name in Kodi is not relevant. The only thing that's needed is that you have the same sources in Ember and Kodi, set the Kodi sources to a content (movie/tv show, you can skip or run the Kodi database update) and also you have to map the sources in KI host settings:

(2016-09-28, 21:27)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-09-28, 20:44)powderburned Wrote:

Code:

The source name in Kodi is not relevant. The only thing that's needed is that you have the same sources in Ember and Kodi, set the Kodi sources to a content (movie/tv show, you can skip or run the Kodi database update) and also you have to map the sources in KI host settings:

Ah! I see now. I didn't originally click on the Populate Sources button so the kodi listing was empty. It is working now.
Thank you! Some really useful advances here!
If you edit a TV season by changing the title (example, Season 1 to SomethingElse) and add a Plot, is it supposed to be saved to one of the NFO files?
Hey Dan...

Any plans to include "Set" field in movie window ?
(2016-09-29, 17:49)solamnic Wrote: Hey Dan...

Any plans to include "Set" field in movie window ?

Planned since years.... ;-)
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2