• 87(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-09-17, 20:47)Helly1206 Wrote: I hope to update within a few weeks.

Great to hear! Take your time.
Helly.........I know you're just coming off vacation (congrats for making time for yourself) but I just noticed that the Recently Added Episodes widget is not displaying the proper info.

I switched to Confluence (to make sure it wasn't Kodi related) and it displayed correctly, showing the most recently added episodes to my personal local library (not from online sources). Upon switching back to Xonfluence, it displayed episodes from weeks ago.

Recently Added Movies displays the correct info, so no issue there.

(And can we chat about my previous post in a PM??)

Thanks!!
Hi

Maybe a simple question for someone, how do i change the colour of the on focus border of a thumbnail when for example video add ons are in thumbnail view

I know if i change the theme colour it will change it but I want to change it to white or yellow independent of other colours

Hope the above makes sense

Thanks
Looking for a way to have Addons / Shortcuts above the bar where widgets would normally be is this possible at all?
My Kodi / HTPC / Gaming / Tech Channel
If I helped in someway, hit the Like button :)
Wondering if anyone else is having these issues.

-Noticed sometimes widgets don't appear and I have to click into menu then back out for them to appear.
-Freezing issue on certain devices such as my Fire TV. When I click a movie widget it freezes.

For Helly,

-Any way to add more add-ons to add-on sets? limit is 10. Any file or files in 720 to edit? If you just give me a hint on which files to look at, I can figure it out MAYBE lol or you can hint me on how to do it if you have the time.

Thanks!
(2016-09-23, 13:55)TheBuz Wrote: Looking for a way to have Addons / Shortcuts above the bar where widgets would normally be is this possible at all?
Go to skin setting > general > home > enable low menu bar

If in case this is what you want.
(2016-09-24, 20:16)aankkurr Wrote:
(2016-09-23, 13:55)TheBuz Wrote: Looking for a way to have Addons / Shortcuts above the bar where widgets would normally be is this possible at all?

Thanks for the reply, but what i am looking for is a way to replace widgets with addons / shortcuts and still have the normal addon set
My Kodi / HTPC / Gaming / Tech Channel
If I helped in someway, hit the Like button :)
Привет. Как сделать , чтобы боковая панель в разделе ТВ автоматически выходила и заходила обратно?
Hey. How to make a sidebar in the TV section is automatically issued and came back? http://s018.radikal.ru/i507/1609/95/71018555b08a.jpg
Hi All.

I am trying to sort out an issue with the Live Weather background but searching for answers, just cant find any.

Is the Live Weather background meant to change to represent night time (eg a moon instead of the sun)? I have seen some screen shots that looked like they were depicting night time, backgrounds are darkish (like night time) with a moon or a moon/clouds depending on the weather.

With mine, it doesn't matter what time of the day or night, I only get the day time image of the dilapidated house by the road in an open field. The weather is represented correctly though.

I have noticed in the live weather directory, there are night time images to represent the weather (eg: AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.xonfluence\extras\Weather\31)

Have I missed a setting or is there a "trigger" from Kodi to tell the "skin" when it is night time?

I am using Jarvis 16.1 and the xonfluence version of 3.2.16

Thanks for any input.
Rob
(2016-09-25, 07:25)TheBuz Wrote:
(2016-09-24, 20:16)aankkurr Wrote:

Thanks for the reply, but what i am looking for is a way to replace widgets with addons / shortcuts and still have the normal addon set

Use Super Farourites. Add your desired addons to a Super Favourites folder and add that folder to your regular favorites. Then create a custom widget, choosing Selected Favorites > Your newly created Super Favourites folder.
Hi All,

Finally some updates.

I planned not to add new stuff to the jarvis version. Only fix bugs. However lots of updates for the krypton version. Hope you enjoy.

Jarvis:
- Removed double OSD art on streaming media

Krypton:
- Synchronized with confluence 3.0.36 September 30 2016 (e.g. PVR_Guide updates, codec info updates, library menu, remove changelog, 0.8-1.5x play speed, etc)
- Removed old window names
- Fixed slider issue on video and music OSD #1245/ #1262
- Changed correct filenames for extended info script
- Changed correct fanart for extended info script
- Added accidentally removed strings 31941 and 31942
- Added missing Default*.png and OverlayUnwatched.png textures
- Removed old library lists from home menu (generated warnings)
- added updates to convert playlist settings to new window naming
- Changed close window button color
- Changed DialogButtonMenu colors to theme colors
- Changed Subtitle and stereoscopic dialog colors to theme colors
- Removed double artwork on streaming media OSD
- Split 'Enable video codec info on pause' and 'Enable video codec info on OSD menu' On skin settings OSD menu
- Some changes and updates in language files
- Updated picture OSD as there is no codec info for pictures anymore (Normal info is used now)
- Added option to change dialog look and feel to classic (default), modern and max (for maximum contrast) to modernize the skin a bit
- Added icons to main menu items and option to change in skin settings
- Added option to use icons/ graphics on main menu and settings menu (like zeitgeist or estuary) to modernize the skin a bit

Please checkout the new options for dialog look and feel and main menu look and feel. I may post some screenshots later. These options make the skin even more customized ....

Thanks,
Helly.
THANKS for the continued updates @Helly1206 Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
The bugs I mentioned were on Jarvis.
Hi all,

As promised some screenshots of the new functionality ...

watch gallery

Modern dialog look and feel:

Max dialog look and feel:

Graphics and focused text main menu:

Graphics and text main menu:

Graphics and focues text settings screen:

Icon visibility in skin settings:

Select a new icon in skin settings:

That's it for now.

Enjoy,
Helly.
Hi Helly,

Xonfluence (krypton) just autoupdated itself leaving me with an empty menuebar :-(

Any idea how to fix this? I'm on latest LibreELEC Testbuild.

Thanks.
  • 87(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13