• 38(current)
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
Hello,

Could someone help to compile for Libreelec?

Regards.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk
Wow, how is it that I've never come across this project. I have a 5.1 setup in our main living area and a 2.0 on our patio. This is absolutely perfect for moving between zones without having to change system settings. So thanks!! I've downloaded the binary uploaded by thor2002ro here:
(2016-04-28, 19:05)thor2002ro Wrote: 16.1 final dual audio

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3q8zsp...-final.rar

Enjoy!

I noticed that this has been compiled against an alpha version of Jarvis. I certainly haven't run into any problems running it but was wondering if anyone had compiled against the latest version of Jarvis?

Thanks again!
Sry aots74, cant help you...since i´m using libreelec dual audio. In my opinion this should be a main feature of kodi itself.
I've seen quite many threads requesting this feature in the main Kodi app.. Any idea why this has never been merged? Any comments from the Kodi devs about this?
afaik its not done in a way we or the audio devs would accept.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
This is correct. I have not got any signs from the author of this project that she/he is willing to work with us to shape this to fit into the architecture.
(2016-10-03, 23:02)FernetMenta Wrote: This is correct. I have not got any signs from the author of this project that she/he is willing to work with us to shape this to fit into the architecture.
Hello,

Could Kodi devs take the code and merge it or use it? Of course with the author's permision.

Regards.
(2016-10-04, 07:15)jlazkano Wrote:
(2016-10-03, 23:02)FernetMenta Wrote: This is correct. I have not got any signs from the author of this project that she/he is willing to work with us to shape this to fit into the architecture.
Hello,

Could Kodi devs take the code and merge it or use it? Of course with the author's permision.

Regards.
No as the code doesn't follow the architecture so it would need to be rewriten. Also I'm sure most devs have enough to do already and don't really have an interest in doing it. So I has to come from the outside.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
This is a long thread so previous discussion gets missed, maybe a good time to repeat something.

I suspect that there are a number of users thinking they need this for their system, when really all they need is a far simpler solution - the audio profile switcher addon http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=200081. If you just want to swap easily between different audio output settings e.g. TV to Hifi, you don't need "dual audio".

Having said that I know that there are situations where simultaneous output is required, that is where this project comes in.
Dual audio is also available out of the box on the raspberry pi using libreelec

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-09-05, 19:58)epicfail Wrote: In my opinion this should be a main feature of kodi itself.

I support this.

I had the DA version of Openelec running and it worked just fine. Since I moved to OSMC to get rid of Openelec's tight restrictions I deerly miss the ability to output to more than one line.

I LOVE Kodi since the day I discovered it. Love But not having a setting to simply 'output audio to all present devices' is one of the few noticable drawbacks. That's something windows machines are capable of since the dawn of time.

The addon mentioned above looks like an interesting workaround for some set ups, but seems to be outdated. It states to only work up to Isengard.
Any news on Krypton Dual Audio Builds?
(2016-10-21, 11:49)epicfail Wrote: Any news on Krypton Dual Audio Builds?

+1
Wrote DarkAngel yesterday if he has plans to continue the work on the dual audio patches.

Sadly, he has not much time to work on this...so it´s not sure we get new builds from him.

Maybe someone else can do the job?!

Plz....i would spend a beer Wink
(2016-11-03, 09:28)epicfail Wrote: Wrote DarkAngel yesterday if he has plans to continue the work on the dual audio patches.

Sadly, he has not much time to work on this...so it´s not sure we get new builds from him.

Maybe someone else can do the job?!

Plz....i would spend a beer Wink
+1
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9