• 133(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-10-03, 00:34)legondz Wrote: Hey guys i cant figure out how to get rid of this i have tried everything. anyone have any ideas? Is it somewhere in the settings?

Because you have no item in your library.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-03, 00:53)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-10-03, 00:34)legondz Wrote: Hey guys i cant figure out how to get rid of this i have tried everything. anyone have any ideas? Is it somewhere in the settings?

Because you have no item in your library.

I have got widgets, it just doesn't want to disappear.
(2016-10-03, 00:55)legondz Wrote: I have got widgets, it just doesn't want to disappear.

You might have widgets but do you have any movies on your hard drive or have any movies on your network drives
FYI Kodi is a media player and not a source for pirated material. (As noticed on your previous posts with illegal addons)
@ Schumi2004: And make sure things like "-master" are not in the name of the unpacked folders, if you downloaded them manually from git and then copied and unzipped them manually to your addons folder.
Hi, Estuary is awesome ! A kind of return to old skins with a real good look and features !

1. Something I don't understand : when you right click on one item of "in progess movies" : sometime you've got option "Mark as watched" and sometime "Mark as UNwatched" , please always offer the 2 options in every sections of Kodi, it's really useful !
  2. On this right click menu, it could be very useful to close it when you left click elsewhere (it works with right click but not with left click)
  3. When you are playing something, little icons to indicates video resolution are not here anymore. I miss it Wink It's interesting to know it when you launch a video. May be you can add an option in settings to ask if we want to display it or not ?
  4. I really don't like the "buffering" on the middle of the video, it's too much intrusive, the buffering indication in the bottom of the screen is enough, a rotating icon on the center of the screen is similar to a frustrating experience on youtube Wink
  5. When you are in a list of movies, TV show or music, I think it's better that the letter you type allow to go directly to the media which starts with this letter. It's a really easier way to navigate, easier and faster than using the filter menu. Yes I know, this idea is not compatible with keyboard shortcuts but it is so useful that I think users could have the choice to disable shortcuts and be able to navigate with letters of his keyboard like in every media or file explorer. An alternative is to create a filter automatically when you start to type letters. (OK I just read you can have this behavior by pressing shift key but it should be the default behavior and the shift key should be used for shortcuts, as you are simplifying the use of Kodi in this new version you should make this modification).

Thanks for all this cool work !
(2016-10-03, 02:25)schmurtz Wrote: Hi, Estuary is awesome ! A kind of return to old skins with a real good look and features !

1. Something I don't understand : when you right click on one item of "in progess movies" : sometime you've got option "Mark as watched" and sometime "Mark as UNwatched" , please always offer the 2 options in every sections of Kodi, it's really useful !
  2. On this right click menu, it could be very useful to close it when you left click elsewhere (it works with right click but not with left click)
  3. When you are playing something, little icons to indicates video resolution are not here anymore. I miss it Wink It's interesting to know it when you launch a video. May be you can add an option in settings to ask if we want to display it or not ?
  4. I really don't like the "buffering" on the middle of the video, it's too much intrusive, the buffering indication in the bottom of the screen is enough, a rotating icon on the center of the screen is similar to a frustrating experience on youtube Wink
  5. When you are in a list of movies, TV show or music, I think it's better that the letter you type allow to go directly to the media which starts with this letter. It's a really easier way to navigate, easier and faster than using the filter menu. Yes I know, this idea is not compatible with keyboard shortcuts but it is so useful that I think users could have the choice to disable shortcuts and be able to navigate with letters of his keyboard like in every media or file explorer. An alternative is to create a filter automatically when you start to type letters. (OK I just read you can have this behavior by pressing shift key but it should be the default behavior and the shift key should be used for shortcuts, as you are simplifying the use of Kodi in this new version you should make this modification).

Thanks for all this cool work !

1. If you have "Mark as watched" -> you have not watched item, if you have "Mark as unwatched" -> you have already watched item. It's logical... You have two only fot tvshows because they contains many items that can be watched or unwatched.
2. It's not a skin issue and Kodi working like that. And Estuary is not coded to use with mouse.
3. Resolution icon working for me.
4. I like it and I prefer to have a buffering rather than a frozen screen.
5. It's not a request for skin but rather for Kodi core.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I have the latest version of this mod running on Kodi 17 beta.

Couple of issues:

1) When on the main menu, is it possible to show library count for Movies/TV shows when highlighted? The stock Estuary skin does this.
2) Is there a way to change the look of the icons that show 5.1, DTS, 2.40:1 etc on the bottom middle? The ones that come with the original skin look clean. The ones in the mod are really big/bulky. If there's a way for me to change that, please let me know.

Thank you!
(2016-10-03, 18:20)blazer380 Wrote: I have the latest version of this mod running on Kodi 17 beta.

Couple of issues:

1) When on the main menu, is it possible to show library count for Movies/TV shows when highlighted? The stock Estuary skin does this.
2) Is there a way to change the look of the icons that show 5.1, DTS, 2.40:1 etc on the bottom middle? The ones that come with the original skin look clean. The ones in the mod are really big/bulky. If there's a way for me to change that, please let me know.

Thank you!

I take it you mean the library count in this pic? (Note: on Estuary I'm not showing media tags)

The next pic shows Estuary Mod showing the media tags, though I don't see them as big or bulky!

(2016-10-03, 18:20)blazer380 Wrote: I have the latest version of this mod running on Kodi 17 beta.

Couple of issues:

Thank you!

1) No, I do not have keep this feature.
2) You can replace all PNG located in media/flags
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-02, 13:21)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-10-02, 12:08)schumi2004 Wrote: Got some issues with certain addons not being recognized as being installed although they do in debug log.

This is what i see in debug log:
11:56:05 T:139888487221312 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in script.playalbum has been installed.'
11:56:05 T:139888487221312 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in script.image.resource.select has been installed.'
11:56:05 T:139888487221312 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in script.skin.helper.colorpicker has been installed.'

Anyone seen this before and has a solution?

LibreELEC (community) - Version: 7.90.006 8.0, kernel: Linux x86 64-bit version 4.7.4
Kodi (17.0-BETA2 Git:6e9d6fb). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

It's not an issue. some addons are not on official repo, you must download them on first page and install manually.
I downloaded them from first post but did not install them using zip method but placed folder manually in addons folder (like i did with many others) but for some reason they aren't recognized in Kodi/Skin.
This seems to be different on a Windows system, there they turned up as being installed. I'm confused.
(2016-10-03, 20:37)schumi2004 Wrote: I downloaded them from first post but did not install them using zip method but placed folder manually in addons folder (like i did with many others) but for some reason they aren't recognized in Kodi/Skin.
This seems to be different on a Windows system, there they turned up as being installed. I'm confused.

Well I can understand that the script.skin.helper.colorpicker addon not showing as it is new, having been taken out of the script.skin.helper addon not sure about the other 2 though, just wondering why you copied them rather than installing them by the zip file

Forgot to add, make sure addon folders are named correctly (without the -master)
(2016-10-03, 20:37)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2016-10-02, 13:21)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-10-02, 12:08)schumi2004 Wrote: Got some issues with certain addons not being recognized as being installed although they do in debug log.

This is what i see in debug log:
11:56:05 T:139888487221312 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in script.playalbum has been installed.'
11:56:05 T:139888487221312 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in script.image.resource.select has been installed.'
11:56:05 T:139888487221312 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in script.skin.helper.colorpicker has been installed.'

Anyone seen this before and has a solution?

LibreELEC (community) - Version: 7.90.006 8.0, kernel: Linux x86 64-bit version 4.7.4
Kodi (17.0-BETA2 Git:6e9d6fb). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

It's not an issue. some addons are not on official repo, you must download them on first page and install manually.
I downloaded them from first post but did not install them using zip method but placed folder manually in addons folder (like i did with many others) but for some reason they aren't recognized in Kodi/Skin.

If you have placed directly unzipped addons in addons folder, you need to reboot Kodi and activate them manually in your installed addons list. Some of them are not in this list and you must go in addons settings and Manage dependancies.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I'm hesitant to even ask this in an already superb skin, but if I had one bit of visual flair to ask for it would be the option to pan background images instead of leaving them static. Just a little bit of movement is great eye candy as seen in some other skins.
Windows 11 Pro, Kodi 20, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32gb RAM, nVidia 3080 ti
Keep the good work ! i love it !!!
New Update 1.6.1 on repository :

• Add possibility to hide plots of unwatched episodes to avoid spoilers
Image Image

• Add possibility to search addons with search function on home menu

• Add new submenu items for addons

• Changes for script.skin.helper.colorpicker
• Misc fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 133(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help