• 17(current)
Bug reports
(2016-09-27, 02:01)RMP888 Wrote: on the main menu under search there is a probable typo and used the word research instead search, It says

"Search....

Do a research [at bottom of screen]

This is with stock Estuary? Can you provide a screenshot?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi Milhouse, thanks for the prompt. Apologies, I forgot I had a skin installed. there is no stock Estuary problem.
there is an Estuary issue when opening pictures located on a dlna server, e.g. mediatomb. In that case you get only an empty page instead of the list of jpg and preview. - Same with local pictures is ok, videos(mp4) and mp3 from same mediatomb is fine as well.

This is in kodi 17 from the beginning so i thought on a kodi core problem, but switching to confluence solves the issue - with the other skin it works perfekt as in kodi 16.

Made a topic before here because i didn't took the skin into account: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=282345 but it's definately the Estuary.
Hi,

I was suggested to post this problem here by ronie so here I go...

I have found something that is not working quite smooth.

On Estuary when trying to download subtitle and hovering on it with the mouse I can see the download button text in white and the rest are in grey. But when I move the mouse up to the download button, the subtitle window disappears to the right.
Maybe the solution is to make a timer for it or to open/close it just by clicking subtitle button or another idea?

On Estouchy when clicking the subtitle button it stays open and you can click download and not worry that the window will disappear.

I hope it will help to solve it.

Cheer
(2016-09-27, 15:11)CKtwo Wrote: there is an Estuary issue when opening pictures located on a dlna server, e.g. mediatomb. In that case you get only an empty page instead of the list of jpg and preview. - Same with local pictures is ok, videos(mp4) and mp3 from same mediatomb is fine as well.

This is in kodi 17 from the beginning so i thought on a kodi core problem, but switching to confluence solves the issue - with the other skin it works perfekt as in kodi 16.

Made a topic before here because i didn't took the skin into account: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=282345 but it's definately the Estuary.

could you get us a Debug Log or two?
one (working) with confluence, the other (not working) with estuary?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hello,
2 things:
1st: Settings -> "Widergabe-Einstellungen" is wrong, since it is "Wiedergabe" not "Wider" (wider does mean something like "against" so the word does not have any sense Big Grin)
the typo I wanted to correct myself at transifex, but first did not accepted until now and second I didn't find any translation at the strings.po for german for the label with number 14200.

2nd: Settings -> "Benutzeroberflächen-Einstellungen" is too wide for the icon, isn't there automatic sizing of the icons based on text length?

EDIT: forgot: screenshot of Settings section with wrong typo and wrong icon size or too long text: Settings screenshot

Oh, I have a third thing to mention:
There are a some of doubled possibilities to get some settings (e.g. skin settings: Settings -> Skin -- or Settings -> Interface settings -> Settings..
Some settings are a little complicated to find in my opinion, because settings according to the same group of things (e.g. skin, teletext, and some other which I would have to look for) are a little bit spread over different menu points in the settings section.

So I think it's because of "don't change" old things? I don't know, I wanna just help gettings things easier for newbies, who look for settings:
Example: I would look for Teletext settings (activate Teletext and so on) under TV settings, because Teletext is something related to TV settings group, but it's under "Player settings"... a little bit confusing.

Should I help getting this organized, or does everybody want this as is, because of "no don't change things, because everybody knows where it is" (though, as someone new, I wouldn't find some things) Huh ?
(2016-09-28, 01:30)ronie Wrote: could you get us a Debug Log or two?
one (working) with confluence, the other (not working) with estuary?

Please check this from estuary (not working)

https://paste.ubuntu.com/23247538

and this from Confluence (working)

https://paste.ubuntu.com/23247560

thank you
thx for the logs. there seems to be an issue with your pvr setup... it's spamming your log pretty badly.
sadly, this makes it near impossible for me to follow what's going on.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
will send new logs without pvr addon enabled
(2016-09-21, 08:56)JockeSve Wrote: Locked folders (numeric password) are fully accessible without password.

1. Added my 'Horror Movie' collection and added 'Folder lock':
2. When checked via 'Settings' - 'Media' - 'Videos' it seems locked:
3. But when accessed via main menu 'Videos' the folder has NO restrictions!!!:

watch gallery

Is this a bug OR an issue between chair and keyboard?

As this seems to be a "feature" that makes folder protection totally pointless!!
(2016-10-05, 08:04)JockeSve Wrote: As this seems to be a "feature" that makes folder protection totally pointless!!

yup, i can confirm.
this is a bug in kodi, rather than an estuary specific problem.

feel free to create a ticket on our bug tracker:
http://trac.kodi.tv/
It looks like many of the country flags have wrong colours in Estuary. They are shown when using a subtitle addon.

I opened the textures.xbt from the new Krypton Beta 3 and looked through all the flags and it's like there is a blue overlay on many of the flags.

At least Danish, German, Greek, Finnish, Hungarian, Israelian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Polish and Slovenian flags are wrong.

Kodi @ NVidia Shield Android TV, Asrock J3455-ITX (LibreELEC Server), Windows 10, and Nexus 7 (2013)
(2016-10-05, 11:44)ronie Wrote: yup, i can confirm.
this is a bug in kodi, rather than an estuary specific problem.

feel free to create a ticket on our bug tracker:
http://trac.kodi.tv/

Thanks!
Ticket 16960 created!
(2016-10-05, 12:17)maxtherabbit Wrote: It looks like many of the country flags have wrong colours in Estuary. They are shown when using a subtitle addon.

confirmed. it's likely because some of the flags use an indexed color space instead of rgb.
our texturepacker doesn't like that apparently.

fix pending: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10626
(2016-09-23, 12:28)Gracus Wrote: Please remove this line from addon.xml file:

Code:
<res width="2560" height="1080" aspect="21:9" default="false" folder="1080i" />

Since it have been introduce, stock estuary is almost unusable on 21:9 screens (even if this line was probably added to try to make it work properly on this type of screen)

Bump on this one
Moanbag is in da place!
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug reports5