• 20(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2016-10-06, 23:55)pünktchen Wrote: #1 Titan is not frozen, but the homescreen has loosen focus. So remote or keyboard actions don't work any longer and you have to use a mouse to get control again. As a workaround i've set a "standard focus position" for the homescreen menu via skin settings. But this is not really nice.

Ah, okay I see. What homescreen layout are you using ?
(2016-10-06, 23:57)pünktchen Wrote: The left sideblade menu for tv recordings has double entries for "play" and "mark as watched".

The contextmenu is out of the skin's control so that would be a Kodi issue.
BTW: On my Krypton setup (beta 3) I don't see this issue.
(2016-10-07, 23:12)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-10-06, 23:55)pünktchen Wrote: #1 Titan is not frozen, but the homescreen has loosen focus. So remote or keyboard actions don't work any longer and you have to use a mouse to get control again. As a workaround i've set a "standard focus position" for the homescreen menu via skin settings. But this is not really nice.

Ah, okay I see. What homescreen layout are you using ?
Enhanced all-in-one.
(2016-10-07, 01:25)brazen1 Wrote: The movie library view.

This missing year will be fixed in next beta update for the skin.
(2016-10-07, 01:32)brazen1 Wrote: Anyway to change the default weather widget icons from this

It's on my TODO list:

https://trello.com/c/3ETjlqDj/17-pimp-weather-widget
(2016-10-07, 11:04)DoXer Wrote: I've installed latest Kodi 17Beta and for the Titan-Skin the ZIP from here: http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...yptonbeta/

Please install the skin from the BETA REPO and not manually with ZIP.
In this case I fixed the issue in one of the helper scripts...

If you install the beta repo you'll automatically receive the dependencies for the skin.
(2016-10-07, 23:44)pünktchen Wrote: Enhanced all-in-one.

Hmmm, I can't reproduce the issue on my setup.
Do you mind sending me your skin backup so I can test with your exaxt settings ?
How to reproduce the issue ? Just play some movie from one of the widgets, press stop ?
(2016-10-08, 00:13)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-10-07, 23:44)pünktchen Wrote: Enhanced all-in-one.

Hmmm, I can't reproduce the issue on my setup.
Do you mind sending me your skin backup so I can test with your exaxt settings ?
How to reproduce the issue ? Just play soem movie from one of the widgets, press stop ?

Yes, play a movie or episode from a widget and press stop.
skin settings

Edit: don't forget to disable the "standard focus position" and enable "keep focus on widget" instead!
(2016-10-08, 00:23)pünktchen Wrote: Yes, play a movie or episode from a widget and press stop.
Edit: don't forget to disable the "standard focus position" and enable "keep focus on widget" instead!

Inssue reproduced and fixed. Will upload new beta within an hour.
(2016-10-06, 22:40)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-10-04, 18:35)alfio Wrote: Hi, Marcel. I do not know if this problem has to do with your skin or with the current Krypton Beta. But here it is: The multiple background images do not change neither in tv shows nor in movies. I have like 7 or 8 images in each show/movie but they do not change after the time I've set them to change. And these two options are enabled: Option 1 Option 2 . So, I would appreciate if you told me if I'm doing anything wrong or it's a known bug for now. Thank you.

This should be fixed in the most recent beta version of the skin. Please test and report back.

It is indeed fixed. Thank you so much!
Hi marcelveldt I have issue maby you can help and sorry if it's been cover before. I just installed kodi 17 and I am using the Netflix homescreen 2. The widgets I have setup are not responding. They are there but when I tap on them nothing happenen.i don't enter the section. Just not nothing happens. I use a nexus 7 and touch enabled can you help thanks
(2016-10-09, 18:47)spursgalea Wrote: Hi marcelveldt I have issue maby you can help and sorry if it's been cover before. I just installed kodi 17 and I am using the Netflix homescreen 2. The widgets I have setup are not responding. They are there but when I tap on them nothing happenen.i don't enter the section. Just not nothing happens. I use a nexus 7 and touch enabled can you help thanks

Did you install the beta version of the skin? The current version on kodi repo has some issues in krypton
Year display in library view and weather widget icon upgrade both working nicely.
Thank you.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
I am running the Windows Store version of Krypton, beta 3. I am getting skin helper service error messages on startup. I have the emby beta version of the skin helper installed.

It appears to me from the kodi log that an attempt is being made to open the skin helper in the old appdata folder:
C:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\Kodi
instead of the windows store appdata folder:
C:\Users\David\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Kodi

Here's the relevant portion of the log.

Code:
14:20:02 T:19576   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=pvrchannels&limit=25&reload=
14:20:02 T:7512   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named simplecache
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py", line 3, in <module>
                                                import resources.lib.PluginContent as plugincontent
                                              File "C:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\PluginContent.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                import ArtworkUtils as artutils
                                              File "C:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\ArtworkUtils.py", line 14, in <module>
                                                import simplecache
                                            ImportError: No module named simplecache
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
14:20:02 T:10944   ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
14:20:02 T:10944   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=INPROGRESSANDRECOMMENDEDMOVIES&reload=
14:20:02 T:13460   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=recentmovies&reload=
14:20:03 T:13460  NOTICE: EPG::CEpgContainer::Start - EPG thread started
14:20:03 T:2664   ERROR: PVR::CPVRTimerInfoTag::CPVRTimerInfoTag: no epg tag given for epg based timer type (5)!
(2016-10-09, 20:36)kbaudi Wrote: I am running the Windows Store version of Krypton, beta 3. I am getting skin helper service error messages on startup. I have the emby beta version of the skin helper installed.

Do you have the Emby repo installed ? Your setup seems to be missing dependencies.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6