• 137(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-10-08, 04:21)Titian Wrote:
(2016-10-07, 12:49)Pasado Wrote:
(2016-10-07, 08:38)benrita Wrote: +1 same here in windows 10

Have you tried this using the default Estuary skin, and is the result the same or different? if they are the same I suggest posting this in the Estuary thread with a debug log (wiki) don't forget to post to pastebin.com then share the link and hopefully someone could find a solution.

Hi thanks for suggestion, i have tried the default Estuary Skin but still the same as the 3 default apps as Movies, Apple store, Music can't neither open and crashes...i will try to post the debug log just dont know how exactly do it...i know this will be fixed only updating the apple tv to the last firmware but i dont want to loose kodi then sideload. please help

If you click on this link debug log (wiki) you will find instructions for creating the log, then post to pastebin.com then share the link here.
Apologies in advance if this has been asked before!

In the Live TV EPG is there a way to show channels with station logo icons in the guide view? Having arbitrary channel numbers and a jumble of letters for the channel name is frustrating for the significant other :-)

(Using HDHomerun Prime and Windows 10)
Windows 11 Pro, Kodi 20, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32gb RAM, nVidia 3080 ti
(2016-10-08, 04:31)Pasado Wrote:
(2016-10-08, 04:21)Titian Wrote:
(2016-10-07, 12:49)Pasado Wrote: Have you tried this using the default Estuary skin, and is the result the same or different? if they are the same I suggest posting this in the Estuary thread with a debug log (wiki) don't forget to post to pastebin.com then share the link and hopefully someone could find a solution.

Hi thanks for suggestion, i have tried the default Estuary Skin but still the same as the 3 default apps as Movies, Apple store, Music can't neither open and crashes...i will try to post the debug log just dont know how exactly do it...i know this will be fixed only updating the apple tv to the last firmware but i dont want to loose kodi then sideload. please help

If you click on this link debug log (wiki) you will find instructions for creating the log, then post to pastebin.com then share the link here.

thanks i will try asap and let you know
I seem to be having a problem with a stray scrollbar showing up in the Fanart option on my TV Shows. Here's an image where you can see the extra scroll bar on the far right. It doesn't seem to move or change size.

I can get rid of it by changing to another view and then back to the Fanart view, but it doesn't seem to stick. Restarting the skin and restarting Kodi don't seem to affect this. Here's a picture of what it looks like after I've switched views.

where can i help to translate this skin mod?
(2016-10-07, 14:10)Pasado Wrote: Guilouz, when I'm not watching movies I like to use kodi as a jukebox, would it be possible to have the option of showing the cdart and disc all the time instead of sliding out of view after a few seconds.

I use my own custom art for the cd continuing the jukebox theme, I understand this is your mod and whatever you decide is fine, however could you tell me what files I would need to change to enable this myself.

Not really understand what do you mean.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-08, 05:07)snarfo Wrote: Apologies in advance if this has been asked before!

In the Live TV EPG is there a way to show channels with station logo icons in the guide view? Having arbitrary channel numbers and a jumble of letters for the channel name is frustrating for the significant other :-)

(Using HDHomerun Prime and Windows 10)

I will see what can I do.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-08, 10:05)pkscout Wrote: I seem to be having a problem with a stray scrollbar showing up in the Fanart option on my TV Shows. Here's an image where you can see the extra scroll bar on the far right. It doesn't seem to move or change size.

I can get rid of it by changing to another view and then back to the Fanart view, but it doesn't seem to stick. Restarting the skin and restarting Kodi don't seem to affect this. Here's a picture of what it looks like after I've switched views.

I can't reproduce this issue. I don't have this scrollbar on the right, only on some views, not with this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-08, 11:55)kukharski Wrote: where can i help to translate this skin mod?
here is my russian langpack… now ~70%

Use this file for translation and send me : https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...strings.po

Or use pull requests on github.
 Estuary MOD V2 
and why this translation is not on transifex?

ps: here is russian file http://iptvcm.link/tmp/strings.po (~80%)
(2016-10-08, 12:20)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-10-07, 14:10)Pasado Wrote: Guilouz, when I'm not watching movies I like to use kodi as a jukebox, would it be possible to have the option of showing the cdart and disc all the time instead of sliding out of view after a few seconds.

I use my own custom art for the cd continuing the jukebox theme, I understand this is your mod and whatever you decide is fine, however could you tell me what files I would need to change to enable this myself.

When I select an album to play I get the above screen but after a few seconds the cdart, disc & player controls fade out to leave just the fanart showing see below

I would prefer to have the cdart, disc & player controls showing all of the time.
(2016-10-08, 13:37)Pasado Wrote:
(2016-10-08, 12:20)Guilouz Wrote:

When I select an album to play I get the above screen but after a few seconds the cdart, disc & player controls fade out to leave just the fanart showing see below

I would prefer to have the cdart, disc & player controls showing all of the time.

Does it have something to do with your screensaver? Try setting your screensaver to a longer wait time and see. In Krypton my screensaver will override my music visualizer even though I have it set not to come on when music is playing. I'm assuming it is a bug that will eventually be fixed. I tried it in regular Estuary and the Mod and both did the same thing.
(2016-10-08, 22:11)NeilEraser Wrote:
(2016-10-08, 13:37)Pasado Wrote:
(2016-10-08, 12:20)Guilouz Wrote: Not really understand what do you mean.

Does it have something to do with your screensaver? Try setting your screensaver to a longer wait time and see. In Krypton my screensaver will override my music visualizer even though I have it set not to come on when music is playing. I'm assuming it is a bug that will eventually be fixed. I tried it in regular Estuary and the Mod and both did the same thing.

I don't use a screensaver, beginning to wonder that maybe it's just me! Sad
(2016-10-08, 22:32)Pasado Wrote: I don't use a screensaver, beginning to wonder that maybe it's just me! Sad

No, I have this reported behavior also
you have to press "I" (info action), that way it will stay active permanently.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
  • 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36