• 385(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-12-31, 06:31)Edworld Wrote: Mr V.

Just downloaded the latest GIT and at least on my computer the plot is not showing. I also noticed that the flag icons are in different order, in the image you have bluray and then 1080p, dialog video info is 1080p and then bluray.

I know it is an old post, but is this widget still available? Can't figure out how to set it up

Thanks
movieset using showcase view, the case opens, but no movies roll into the case.

edit:
movie list doesn't scroll

edit:
This could be my fault. In the main menu, movies, genres, I get all the colored genres icons, but no fanart on the background
(2016-10-09, 01:33)Edworld Wrote: I know it is an old post, but is this widget still available? Can't figure out how to set it up

Thanks
That is not a Widget. It is the old info dialog which is no longer needed cause the default DialogVideoInfo can be opened from home screen now.
(2016-10-09, 03:42)Edworld Wrote: movieset using showcase view, the case opens, but no movies roll into the case.

edit:

edit:
This could be my fault. In the main menu, movies, genres, I get all the colored genres icons, but no fanart on the background
ShowCase for set view rolling disc will be fixed a in few, just got to push it.

I don't know what movie list you are talking about but make sure you have enabled autoscrolling plot in Skin settings > General. I'd prefer not to hunt down a bug that doesn't exist Wink

Did you set a path to your Genre fanart in Skin settings > Extras?
(2016-10-09, 05:11)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-10-09, 01:33)Edworld Wrote: I know it is an old post, but is this widget still available? Can't figure out how to set it up

Thanks
That is not a Widget. It is the old info dialog which is no longer needed cause the default DialogVideoInfo can be opened from home screen now.
(2016-10-09, 03:42)Edworld Wrote: movieset using showcase view, the case opens, but no movies roll into the case.

edit:

edit:
ShowCase for set view rolling disc will be fixed a in few, just got to push it.

I don't know what movie list you are talking about but make sure you have enabled autoscrolling plot in Skin settings > General. I'd prefer not to hunt down a bug that doesn't exist Wink

Did you set a path to your Genre fanart in Skin settings > Extras?

For some reason I can't explain, sometimes some of my settings are disabled and I can't reproduce.

The movie list I was referring to is part of showcase - movieset, it wasn't scrolling yesterday, know it is

I thought that Genre would grab fanart from existing movies, I just read I need to create my own
@Edworld there is a Kodi bug where a skin reload toggles the last few skin settings that have been changed since last startup. Happens when manually reloading or when skin shortcuts does it after updating the main menu. Will likely get fixed before Krypton final but until that happens...

I actually find it quite useful when changing things cause now I can toggle a setting and reload at the same time so kind of used to doing a double reload now Wink
Everytime I update the skin, I need to decompile your xbt and add my cases, popcorn, tomato,etc. Other than doing this all the time or creating my own xbt's, is there an easier way?
Yes, there are two Wink

First is use the GitHub version which does not use an xbt file.

Second is to use a GitHub client to rebase your changes onto my new commits.

There is a thread by Warner306 somewhere with some basic usage info.

I don't recall how in-depth it goes but if you get stuck just post a question here or on Git.
I ve done installing from github, need to find warner's tutorial
hey
I added weather to home menu and have no background. Is there no way to get the weather fanart working (I installed weather fanart prairie)
Also the weather widget only shows the weather information for the first day, although you scroll through other days. The temperature changes correct, but the description stays on "Today"

Best regards
is it possible to view the cast of a movie in movie information screen? I mean the native Kodi cast view, not the extended info view. Would be nice if this could be addable besides "play, rate, trailer" etc.
Also I'd love to see if you could customize those buttons, because I don't need "rate" and "choose fanart"

edit: found the cast view, just press down on plot, that's beautiful, thank you!
@Edworld:
If you are running Open- or LibreELEC, then you could use this script. I use it all the time to get the latest versions. It supports AeonNoxSiLVO, skinhelper and skinshortcuts atm.
https://github.com/walterheisenberg/getn...ons-script
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-10-09, 18:20)Solo0815 Wrote: @Edworld:
If you are running Open- or LibreELEC, then you could use this script. I use it all the time to get the latest versions. It supports AeonNoxSiLVO, skinhelper and skinshortcuts atm.
https://github.com/walterheisenberg/getn...ons-script

thanks, I use windows 7
mike:

DialogFullScreenInfo questions.

What line do I need to change to show the image below when I hit "i" and what line do I need to change to have pause icon show behind info

How easy is it to show the movie poster with case on the upper left?

Thanks

watch gallery
(2016-10-09, 17:04)horstepipe Wrote: hey
I added weather to home menu and have no background. Is there no way to get the weather fanart working (I installed weather fanart prairie)
Also the weather widget only shows the weather information for the first day, although you scroll through other days. The temperature changes correct, but the description stays on "Today"

Best regards
You have to select the background in the Weather section to add it as a background option (conditional weather) for the Main Menu. Then you can select it in the Main Menu customizer.

I will have to look into the weather plot cause everything with the Widgets is using a lot of the same code so I will have to change the Plot VAR and look into what INFOlabels are available for other days.
(2016-10-09, 20:36)Edworld Wrote: mike:

DialogFullScreenInfo questions.

What line do I need to change to show the image below when I hit "i" and what line do I need to change to have pause icon show behind info

How easy is it to show the movie poster with case on the upper left?

Thanks
You would have to change more than a line. The pause icon is just changing the current (if there is one) or adding a zorder to DialogSeekbar or custom window 1118.

Nothing with skinning is easy per se, it all takes time.
  • 385(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55