• 145(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
@Pasado: THX - problem was solved with the skin-update. Didn't have skin helper widgets before the update (list was empty).
Glad you were able to solve your problem @TomT

Sent from my iPhone
Does anyone know if there's a way to automatically import ClearArt and ClearLogo when refreshing the library? Right now with Universal Movie Scraper I scrape my library, it finds the new movies but until I run Artwork Downloader there is no ClearLogo or ClearArt... Is there a way to do it in a single step?
(2016-10-17, 20:51)sam_1421 Wrote: Does anyone know if there's a way to automatically import ClearArt and ClearLogo when refreshing the library? Right now with Universal Movie Scraper I scrape my library, it finds the new movies but until I run Artwork Downloader there is no ClearLogo or ClearArt... Is there a way to do it in a single step?

Just enable this settings in skin settings Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz
I know we can see the Next Aired date but would it be possible to have the current series status also on this line, statuses like Continuing, Ended or Cancelled ?
Now i have a few series that only have a start date which indicates no future date is known or maybe because show is Ended/Cancelled but we can't tell unless we google for it.
(2016-10-17, 20:51)sam_1421 Wrote: Does anyone know if there's a way to automatically import ClearArt and ClearLogo when refreshing the library? Right now with Universal Movie Scraper I scrape my library, it finds the new movies but until I run Artwork Downloader there is no ClearLogo or ClearArt... Is there a way to do it in a single step?

Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-10-17, 22:27)schumi2004 Wrote: @Guilouz
I know we can see the Next Aired date but would it be possible to have the current series status also on this line, statuses like Continuing, Ended or Cancelled ?
Now i have a few series that only have a start date which indicates no future date is known or maybe because show is Ended/Cancelled but we can't tell unless we google for it.

Wouldn't something like that need to be available from the scraper first? If it is not then how would kodi know this information, surely you would need to use multiple scrapers to gather all this info? hardly something a skin mod can do but I may be wrong. Confused
(2016-10-18, 00:58)Pasado Wrote:
(2016-10-17, 22:27)schumi2004 Wrote: @Guilouz

Wouldn't something like that need to be available from the scraper first? If it is not then how would kodi know this information, surely you would need to use multiple scrapers to gather all this info? hardly something a skin mod can do but I may be wrong. Confused

There is already status on video info.

See that :

ListItem.Status

for use with tv shows. it can return one of the following (depending on the used scraper):
- returning series (airing right now)
- in production (airing soon)
- planned (in development)
- cancelled
- ended

I can also add status from Next Aired addon if ListItem.Status is not find.

EDIT : Changes are available on git Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz
Thanks.
I was running latest version but didn't see status anywhere but noticed a commit done on github and will try again.

/EDIT:
Latest git version works perfect, thanks again.
Hello,

is it possible to use my own icons instead the original in the .kodi\addons\skin.estuary.mod\extras\icons - folder?

If I create my menue-entrys i can only use the icons on that folder but if Estuary mod makes an update, all my
own icons were deleted and only the original are inside. So i have to copy my own icons everytime when your mod
is updatet.

It would be very nice to have the possibility to use another folder on my sd perhaps "own icons" so that i can
use them also.

Thank you

Greetings
(2016-10-18, 14:40)Raabi2208 Wrote: Hello,

is it possible to use my own icons instead the original in the .kodi\addons\skin.estuary.mod\extras\icons - folder?

If I create my menue-entrys i can only use the icons on that folder but if Estuary mod makes an update, all my
own icons were deleted and only the original are inside. So i have to copy my own icons everytime when your mod
is updatet.

It would be very nice to have the possibility to use another folder on my sd perhaps "own icons" so that i can
use them also.

Thank you

Greetings

If your icons respects those are in my mod (same size, white color, png format), send me and I can add them.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hello Guilouz,

the icons i´ve maded - at that time - are for testing. Because i wanted the menue to look like that: Action Animation Children Adventure ...
So i created a "Indiana Jones - Icon with hat and whip" but these icons are not only white like yours, i dont think they would fit to your standard icons.
Therefore it would be great if i could use a own folder so that i can test similar icons.

Thanks a lot
(2016-10-18, 15:13)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-10-18, 14:40)Raabi2208 Wrote: Hello,

is updatet.

use them also.

Thank you

Greetings

If your icons respects those are in my mod (same size, white color, png format), send me and I can add them.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I've created one for stand up.

It would be also nice if we could have the default ones (Movies, TV Shows, etc...) available on /extra folder (I've decompile your Textures.xbt file and copied to /extras folder...)
Image Image
My Problem is that in the original Icon-set there are no icons for
Genres like Action, SciFy, Fantasy, Family, Documentation, Thriller, Horror, Series, Animation, ....
So i tried to create some for my own but it will be deleted on updating skin.
(2016-10-18, 16:54)Raabi2208 Wrote: My Problem is that in the original Icon-set there are no icons for
Genres like Action, SciFy, Fantasy, Family, Documentation, Thriller, Horror, Series, Animation, ....
So i tried to create some for my own but it will be deleted on updating skin.

They are compiled inside Textures.xbt /genres folder, although no available for menu item icon. Perhaps it could be select-able?!
Image Image
  • 145(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36