• 59(current)
Release Experimental Google Music Addon
(2016-10-20, 09:47)Dadaz Wrote: Library works now. Thanks.

But I feel lucky still doesn't work. It's still empty with no error but just empty.

Here is a log : http://pastebin.com/Bcfdy3CY

I try to set kodi in english instead of french, but it doesn't change anything.

I don't remember if I already say that, but everything else work well, news... Just I'm feel lucky.

The "I'm feeling lucky mix" is a automatic playlist returned directly from Google, I don't know why it is returning empty for you.
Have you tested if it works via web interface?
(2016-10-20, 11:20)Habitual_Sinner Wrote: Hey Foreverguest,

I posted about this a couple of weeks back, I've been using the addon since v1.5 but recently the addon has become unusable due to the amount of time it takes to navigate through the menus and start playing a song, I can't remember at which version this started happening. On average, from opening the addon it takes roughly 8 minutes to start playing a song from my library. Here is a log from opening to playback which takes 9 minutes: http://pastebin.com/5Cjpp3MG
Let me know if you need the full Kodi log. I would really love to be able to use this brilliant addon again, Any ideas?
Thanks for your support!

EDIT

Forgot to mention that everything is always this slow no matter whether I try to play a song from my library or not, it takes around 2-3 minutes from selecting say "New Releases" or "Search" for anything to happen.
Thanks again!

I think I found the problem, please test new version below:
plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp-1.10.4
That's sorted it! Everything is working much quicker now [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Thanks for the great work!

Sent from my LG-H815
Hello,

I have a problem, similar to the one encourtered by Dadaz. The addon is not able to log in.

Here is my kodi.log : http://paste.ubuntu.com/23360234/

Thank you
(2016-10-20, 17:46)foreverguest Wrote: The "I'm feeling lucky mix" is a automatic playlist returned directly from Google, I don't know why it is returning empty for you.
Have you tested if it works via web interface?

Yes it works via web interface.
Well I'm a set it and forget it sort. I have my Pi setup with OpenElec and Kodi and it works great playing my music from a USB drive. I was looking for a plug in to play my Google Music radio stations. I see that I havery to download a zip file and find that with my Pi.

Can anyone help me as to accomplish this?

Or am I just way over my head?
(2016-10-21, 22:22)Wilbour Wrote: Well I'm a set it and forget it sort. I have my Pi setup with OpenElec and Kodi and it works great playing my music from a USB drive. I was looking for a plug in to play my Google Music radio stations. I see that I havery to download a zip file and find that with my Pi.

Can anyone help me as to accomplish this?

Or am I just way over my head?
Assuming you have access to a pc to get your music on a USB drive, you just need to download the zip on a laptop or pc, copy it to your USB drive and then install it in kodi on the Pi by going to settings>addons>install from zip

Sent from my LG-H815
Yup. Figured that out. Got it running Thanks.

I was able to play my music I uploaded but I am having difficulties streaming music from the Google Collections. It says there is an error log I have to look at so I will have to poke around for that. I will assume it's because I am not seeing the Advertising that is mandatory for each session like when I use my phone.
(2016-10-22, 00:21)Wilbour Wrote: Yup. Figured that out. Got it running Thanks.

I was able to play my music I uploaded but I am having difficulties streaming music from the Google Collections. It says there is an error log I have to look at so I will have to poke around for that. I will assume it's because I am not seeing the Advertising that is mandatory for each session like when I use my phone.
Advertising? I'm not sure how the addon works if you don't have a subscription to Google play music, I think you can get the free radio stations if you're in the US or Canada but @foreverguest would need to confirm.

Sent from my LG-H815
Well it would appear as though I get to stream my own uploaded music but not the "Radio Stations"

Did not realize I would probably need the subscription. Google does offer a 30 day free trial. I may choose that and see if it works. Could be worth the $
In my opinion it's definitely worth it, I have tried most of the music streaming services out there but I've always stuck with Google. It depends on your musical taste, tidal gets some of the latest releases like Beyonce sooner if you're into that sort of thing

Sent from my LG-H815
Just updated to new version 1.10.4. Still cannot login. I am using 2-step auth and app password. There is a error: Invalid credentials or connectivity problems. In the log:

17:28:36 T:139999651505920 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
17:28:36 T:139999651505920 NOTICE: [GoogleMusicEXP-1.10.4] ARGV: ['plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/', '4', '']
17:28:36 T:139999651505920 NOTICE: [GoogleMusicEXP-1.10.4] Initing addon data
17:28:36 T:139999651505920 NOTICE: [GoogleMusicEXP-1.10.4] Trying to fetch the device_id
17:28:36 T:139999651505920 NOTICE: [GoogleMusicEXP-1.10.4] Logging in
17:28:37 T:139999651505920 NOTICE: [GoogleMusicEXP-1.10.4] Login in with device_id failed, trying with MAC
17:28:37 T:139999651505920 NOTICE: [GoogleMusicEXP-1.10.4] Login failed

Please advise!
I was using this fine on Krypton then i went back to Jarvis and it doesn't work. (Went back to Krypton and still doesn't work.)

http://pastebin.com/rzvJ066T
I tried 1.10.4 and it seems the same as 1.10.3 .. it logs in ok, finds all the songs and lists etc., but an error on playing music, whichever way I try.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/23377473/
Installed 1.10.4 from your repo and kept getting error,wouldn't even load addon just went straight to error.. here is my log file https://logs.tvaddons.ag/pdw0xo41g
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Experimental Google Music Addon17