• 148(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Hi, is there any way to set up the skin, so when you are playing music you get scrolling pictures of the artist that you are listening to, but if no pictures can be found for an artist then the could the visualization kick in like milkdrop. Then the photos kick in for an artist that does have a photo. I have played with the settings but at the moment if an artist photo cannot be found the previous artist stays displayed. If I change the settings I only get milkdrop.
Great update! Thank you

Is there a place where we can add in our own thumbnails? Tried searching for the folder on android and mac but can't find it.
(2016-10-22, 12:58)stage Wrote: Great update! Thank you

Is there a place where we can add in our own thumbnails? Tried searching for the folder on android and mac but can't find it.

You can add your own thumbnails in extras/icons folder of the skin or you can send me them and I will add it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
One Request, one Heads Up for users:

Request: Would it be possible to override the fan-art background opacity to 100% for the music full-screen / visualization page? When I'm playing music, the image(s) in the background appear to inherit the default fan-art opacity setting and appear faded with a blue hue when using the default color scheme.

Heads Up: Skin helper service is undergoing a refactoring (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2441968). You will want to downgrade from the GIT master version (1.0.111+) to the version in the kodi Repo (1.0.110) to fix this. Also, when I did this, I had to remove the plugin directories first.

Code:
script.skin.helper.service
script.skin.helper.service-master
Thanks!
(2016-10-22, 13:05)Guilouz Wrote:

You can add your own thumbnails in extras/icons folder of the skin or you can send me them and I will add it.

I can't seem to find the extras/icons folder. Could you please provide the path?
Hi Guilouz,

Just a suggestion - For movie playlists,is it possible to add "Choose Thumbnail" so that associate a graphic of ones choice to the playlist? I know we can add Playlists to Favourites and then associate a graphic, but think it would be also good to be able to do this under the playlists screen.

Naturally if a graphic was associated with a Playlist, the same graphic would appear if the playlist was it was then added to favourites.

I am not sure if playlists are used anywhere else eg music that the suggestion might also be useful for?
Guilouz,

Any plans of making extendedinfo view match dialogvideoinfo instead of the default view?

Thanks
(2016-10-21, 22:32)redglory Wrote:
(2016-10-20, 23:52)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-10-20, 23:29)redglory Wrote: Hi again @Guilouz,

Is it possible to define background images for movies, tvshows, etc loops depending on path?

Like having:
- movie backgrounds looping from path starting with nfs://123.456.789.000/movies
- tv shows backgrounds looping from path starting with nfs://123.456.789.000/tvshows
- documentaries backgrounds looping from path starting with nfs://123.456.789.000/documentaries
etc..

Not it's not possible like that, you can just pointing to a folder contains multi fanarts.

You can use extrafanarts for your movies and tv shows and use this setting in Artwork Downloader settings to use this folder as background path in customize home menu.

But wouldn't this move any movie media type artwork to same directory? That's what I have already using Artwork Organizer Smile

I'm thinking of cloning Artwork Organizer script and separate by path.

Just to let everyone know that I've clonned ronie's artwork organizer script and added the possibility to split artwork by media source

https://github.com/redglory/script.artwo...ources.zip
Image Image
Guilouz

Can you add setting in skins to allow disable of each search option, so that we can just search movie library only without needing to choose it first

-Youtube search
-The movie DB
-addons
(2016-10-23, 01:01)stage Wrote:
(2016-10-22, 13:05)Guilouz Wrote:

I can't seem to find the extras/icons folder. Could you please provide the path?

In extras/icons folder of my skin, in addons folder.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-23, 03:16)RMP888 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Just a suggestion - For movie playlists,is it possible to add "Choose Thumbnail" so that associate a graphic of ones choice to the playlist? I know we can add Playlists to Favourites and then associate a graphic, but think it would be also good to be able to do this under the playlists screen.

Naturally if a graphic was associated with a Playlist, the same graphic would appear if the playlist was it was then added to favourites.

I am not sure if playlists are used anywhere else eg music that the suggestion might also be useful for?

Not possible "Choose Thumbnail" in context menu given by Kodi, not by skin.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-23, 04:35)Edworld Wrote: Guilouz,

Any plans of making extendedinfo view match dialogvideoinfo instead of the default view?

Thanks

Maybe in future, I have do not plain to do this now. And extended info screen look good like that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-23, 12:07)madmax2 Wrote: Guilouz

Can you add setting in skins to allow disable of each search option, so that we can just search movie library only without needing to choose it first

-Youtube search
-The movie DB
-addons

No, I do not plain to do this. But you can modify code to do this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hey!
Nice mod!

Is it possible to remove the custom images that appears when selecting "files", "search", "power" etc?
Really like the original look where there was no image when selecting.
Hi Guilouz,

Your MOD is amazing, after using it, I wouldn't go back to using the default estuary.

There's 2 things that would make it perfect for me:

1. Being able to search addons (i know that you can search for an addon) but is the there a way to get a search such as MetalliQ integrated which searches all of the addon content?
2. The animated fanart works brilliantly on my library but not on any addons, Is there a way of pulling in the animated posters on any addon?

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks for sharing your work.
  • 148(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36