• 23(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2016-10-15, 13:11)komplex Wrote:
(2016-10-15, 12:58)D3ltorohd Wrote: How can i install the skin manual ? Over the Repo i got always an error, and most things are crashed.

Yes it'll work fine if you install form the zip http://embydata.com/downloads/addons/xbm...3.7.29.zip

Thank you. Can you tell me where you found this, i searched in frist post for something like this.

Did i must install the Service Helper manual to ?
In the first post there is a link to the Emby beta repo
(2016-01-28, 17:49)marcelveldt Wrote: 1) Download the zipfile for the Emby repository --> http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...emby.kodi/

http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...emby.kodi/ is just the same as http://embydata.com/downloads/addons/xbm...emby.kodi/ mb3admin.com is when Emby used to be called Media Browser
(2016-10-10, 21:04)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-10-10, 20:29)pünktchen Wrote: I'm sorry to say this, but now the spotlight widget is just empty. No image, no text - nothing!

Are you using the emby beta repo ? All scripts also have to be updated., that won't happen if you install by hand
The last skin helper update fixed my widget problem. So thanks!
When i see a similar Serie under info, and i go send to sickbead,how this works ? Is this skin feature or kodi ? where i must set the data from sickbear. For me i use Sickrage, but its the same base. Is this working ?

And another thing i miss. Is there an option, that i can have all seasons and episodes, that i can see whats there, and what i have local is with another color. So i know, that i have all episodes or there are some missing and whats coming up next.
Exellent job Marcel
Thanks for add trailers in spotlight widget. I'm modify some widget layouts to view extrafanart and trailers in landscape widget but i wanna know where add new widget views in selecting settings
(2016-10-20, 11:38)maxifullmedia Wrote: Exellent job Marcel
Thanks for add trailers in spotlight widget. I'm modify some widget layouts to view extrafanart and trailers in landscape widget but i wanna know where add new widget views in selecting settings

Where you have this widget, i cant find it. Maybe you can help me ?
(2016-10-20, 17:24)D3ltorohd Wrote:
(2016-10-20, 11:38)maxifullmedia Wrote: Exellent job Marcel

Where you have this widget, i cant find it. Maybe you can help me ?

In beta you have to set enhanced view. In the spotlight section you can set in settings view trailers. You must have selected Enhanced View to watch in homescree layout settings the Option "AutoPlayTrailers in Spotlight section"
Hi Marcel,
i use your latest krypton build with the newest Millhouse release.
When i scroll fast through my series, the skin always makes a reset after a short time.
Tested in Estuary, there are no problems.
Hope for a fix.
I can confirm, if you hold the right or left arrow down to advance quickly while browsing movie library, Kodi will crash every time.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Hiho.

Nice feature with auto-trailer.
But the size of the trailerwindow fits only in netflix view.
In other viewmodes (big list) the trailerwindow ist out of "tv" if text is on the right side or infront of my movie list if text is lefthanded(standard).
Is it possible to assign a size like smal, middle fullscreen or even autosize?
I also saw a formating bug in netflixview.
If fanart is shown as smal pic (normal), the infotext is in shape.
When i choose fullzise fanart the text is, well out of shape.

Thx anyway

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
Hello Again. I don't know if something wrote about that. But I'm using beta 3 of krypton and something wear happend with animated gift. The option to add in context menu dessapear . I can add like normal poster but not like animated poster, the same thing for animated fanart
The folder in thumbnails not be created too.
I've noticed for quite a while animated gifs have not been downloading and installing even with 'Prefer animated gifs' selected.
Some posters I know should have gif option do not appear using context menu/animated gif option.
Today I ran texturecache maintenance utility.
It deleted all the gifs that were in the thumbnail gif folder.
All those posters are now blank.
They are not automatically rebuilding.
They can be selected manually though.
Some posters that should have gif options still do not show anything to select manually.
Posters that have a gif file residing next to the title do appear fwiw.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2016-10-24, 20:57)brazen1 Wrote: I've noticed for quite a while animated gifs have not been downloading and installing even with 'Prefer animated gifs' selected.
Some posters I know should have gif option do not appear using context menu/animated gif option.
Today I ran texturecache maintenance utility.
It deleted all the gifs that were in the thumbnail gif folder.
All those posters are now blank.
They are not automatically rebuilding.
They can be selected manually though.
Some posters that should have gif options still do not show anything to select manually.
Posters that have a gif file residing next to the title do appear fwiw.

Another problem I detected was emby upload a animated gif to the server but kodi imported like a static image, because for emby an animated poster is a poster.
In a ideal scenario the emby server upload the animated poster or background and kodi emby plugin have to add to texture like a prefered artwork

Another issue is emby can create custom playlist with artwork but kodi not upload or nether detected
@all: I've been busy last weeks rewriting large parts of the skin and helper addons.
A new skin beta will come within a few days with much improved speed, stability and more features.
Also I'll take the time to answer the questions here. Please be patient for a few more days :-)
Marcel thanks in advance for everything, look forward to testing soon.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6