• 223(current)
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2016-10-19, 12:27)robl45 Wrote:
(2016-10-19, 08:43)T800 Wrote:
(2016-10-18, 12:22)robl45 Wrote: I think what you really mean is its coming out of the screen, I'm betting if you stretched it vertically to eliminate black bars, you would still see the same effect.

It appears the 3d actually is on the bars. Stupidest thing I've ever seen as normally people are going to remove the bars or have a scope screen.

How would you get the same effect if you're literally removing the extra image laid on top of the bars?

You stretch vertically? I hate with an absolute passion cropping an image but distorting the whole picture to remove black bars that a TV has around the outside anyway completely blows my mind!

Does anyone know what other 3D 2.35:1 movies have this effect?

I said its not laid on top of the black bars most likely, it probably seems that way, but most likely its just popping out of the screen and looks like that. I'll give it a test when I have a second and confirm.
This is the first I'm hearing of Auro 3D. OMG, tech upgrades never end Shocked... think I'm done; plenty satisfied w/ATMOS and X. But, of course I said I didn't need ATMOS/X a year ago Wink.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2016-10-25, 22:15)hdmkv Wrote: This is the first I'm hearing of Auro 3D. OMG, tech upgrades never end Shocked... think I'm done; plenty satisfied w/ATMOS and X. But, of course I said I didn't need ATMOS/X a year ago Wink.
Lol!!
No need to worry about Auro 3D, there is not enough content available worth upgrading/purchasing a new AVR for it, I just had a good deal on the Marantz that is why I bought.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Auro 3D for home cinema can be considered as dead!
(2016-10-26, 06:29)wesk05 Wrote: Auro 3D for home cinema can be considered as dead!
relay Sad ?
The 149€ Auro 3D upgrade for A/V reciver, needed to enable it, i think not help.
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
(2016-10-26, 06:29)wesk05 Wrote: Auro 3D for home cinema can be considered as dead!

Not so fastCool

Quote:SONY PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT TO RELEASE MULTIPLE MOVIE TITLES IN THE AURO-3D® IMMERSIVE AUDIO FORMAT.

SPHE and Auro Technologies Set to Deliver Ten New Titles in Physical and Digital Formats.

Mol, Belgium (August xx, 2016) – Auro Technologies today announced its partnership with Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (SPHE) to integrate the Auro-3D® sound format within select SPHE titles slated for distribution across physical and digital home entertainment. The deal marks a new milestone for Auro Technologies that will broaden consumer availability of its immersive audio format in the home theater market.

Each of the slated releases will come with either a 13.1 or 11.1 Auro-3D® native mix that gives consumers a state-of-the-art viewing and listening experience. The format and its unique speaker lay-out combined with its professional production tools, effectively create a three-dimensional soundscape designed to produce an immersive listening effect through a natural reproduction of sound.

“Our collaboration with Sony Pictures Home Entertainment is a landmark partnership for Auro Technologies,” says Wilfried Van Baelen, CEO, Auro Technologies. “As one of the world’s largest distributors of home theater content, Sony’s decision to go with Auro-3D as an immersive audio partner symbolizes an affirmation of the effectiveness of our technology to deliver an unparalleled experience to audiences.”

The distribution deal with SPHE and Auro technologies will focus on the consumer market in physical and digital formats, including Blu-ray Discs, 4K Ultra HD Disc, and via compatible digital services. Each of these titles can be experienced with optimal potential by pairing playback with a number of Auro-3D compatible receivers from brands like Denon, Marantz, Steinway Lyngdorf and several others. Additionally, Auro Technologies will strengthen its position in the United States by introducing new post-production facilities throughout the country to supplement the company’s capabilities for mixing content in the Auro-3D® format.

“We are happy to work with Auro Technologies on bringing a more immersive sound experience to home audiences,” said Rich Berger, SVP, Global Digital Strategy & Operations, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
(2016-10-26, 13:53)movie78 Wrote: Not so fastCool
We will see what titles get released and how soon Wink

In the mean time, are you planning on getting the 3 released titles?
(2016-10-26, 18:14)wesk05 Wrote:
(2016-10-26, 13:53)movie78 Wrote: Not so fastCool
We will see what titles get released and how soon Wink

In the mean time, are you planning on getting the 3 released titles?

Once I get everything setup I am going to order Pixels and RedTails from Amazon.de, already have the Auro 3D Demo Disc which i received from Auro last year.

PS:Not buying TCSM 4KBig Grin
(2016-10-26, 18:32)movie78 Wrote: Once I get everything setup I am going to order Pixels and RedTails from Amazon.de, already have the Auro 3D Demo Disc which i received from Auro last year.

Come on... No love for The Texas Chain Saw Massacre??

Days Of Eternity Special Edition - Lichtmond 3 mentioned earlier by @looun is listed as having Auro 3D track. It could be on the pure audio Blu-ray.
(2016-10-26, 18:50)wesk05 Wrote:
(2016-10-26, 18:32)movie78 Wrote: Once I get everything setup I am going to order Pixels and RedTails from Amazon.de, already have the Auro 3D Demo Disc which i received from Auro last year.

Days Of Eternity Special Edition - Lichtmond 3 mentioned earlier by @looun is listed as having Auro 3D track. It could be on the pure audio Blu-ray.

Already have Days Of Eternity Special Edition - Lichtmond 3, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, since this 4K I have to wait till my Xbox One support BitStream already bought 3 4K UHDBig Grin

there are also some Auro 3D track on DTS Music Demo Blu-ray disc 13/14/15
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
(2016-10-26, 19:37)looun Wrote:

there are also some Auro 3D track on DTS Music Demo Blu-ray disc 13/14/15

This one?
NOPE "Music Demo", DTS Demonstration Disc or DTS Demo Disc are other disc

DTS Music Demo Blu-ray disc 15
Mando Diao - Black Saturday 5.1 & AURO-3D 9.1

DTS Music Demo Blu-ray disc 14
Mando Diao - Make You Mine 5.1 & AURO-3D 9.1 (audio only)
Ferry Corsten - Check It Out AURO-3D 10.1
Lichtmond - Catching Rainbows 5.1, 7.1 & AURO-3D 9.1

DTS Music Demo Blu-ray disc 13
Alain Clark - Let Some Air In Auro-3D 10.1
DJ Antoine - Welcome to St Tropez Auro-3D 10.1

i have all DTS Music Demo and DTS Demo Disc Big Grin i think multichannel DTS music-video is much better than Hi-res FLAC/DSD.
Think you guys are ready for the 'Star Trek' holodeck next for 3D immersiveness Wink!
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
and waiting ....The Force Awakens 3D AngryAngryAngry
  • 223(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17