• 17(current)
Mod Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis
(2016-09-30, 00:08)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-09-29, 19:51)flowerpot Wrote:
(2016-09-29, 19:23)movie78 Wrote: It's an issue with Skin and I brought it up to @Wanilton some time ago, the naming of your movie file is also very important when doing the Auto-scraping and Artwork downloading.

Use the naming convention from MovieDb

Hope this helps.

many thanks for your reply and help is it a issue with aeon mq7 release or the mod ? thanks again for your advice

MQ7 not the MOD

hi many thanks for your advice , i think i have sorted it out now i think it is just getting use to the skin

Hi at first, really good MOD!

I have only two cosmetic issueses.

First, the german fsk logo is to big.

Second, with Posterlite view i can not see the logo or clearart on top of the cases.

How can i change this?
(2016-09-30, 14:39)halidri Wrote: Hi at first, really good MOD!

I have only two cosmetic issueses.

First, the german fsk logo is to big.

Second, with Posterlite view i can not see the logo or clearart on top of the cases.

How can i change this?

1. DialogVideoInfo.xml depending on your mpaa setting, change the top and height values in the mpaa settings from line 182 ff.

2. This is default behaviour, it just shows when info of a movie is showing.
Thanks @shorty1483

2. bad and stupid Smile
(2016-08-25, 23:20)DolGuldur Wrote: you can use these top menu buttons

I don't have the menu button "LOGO AS TITLE ON TOP (IF AVAILABLE)" in top list menu in order to enable relative action

Any help?
Thanks for your work on this mod Smile
Hi All,

when I'm on the home screen and select one movie into the widget list, the following screen appears

When I press the menu button "MEDIA INFO" I would like invoking the same screen I have from context menu and not the old screen (an option somewhere in the skin setting would be appreciated in order to toggle between the two alternative choices).

Here below an example of the screen I would like to have
(2016-10-25, 12:27)Jumpy73 Wrote: Hi All,

when I'm on the home screen and select one movie into the widget list, the following screen appears

When I press the menu button "MEDIA INFO" I would like invoking the same screen I have from context menu and not the old screen (an option somewhere in the skin setting would be appreciated in order to toggle between the two alternative choices).

Here below an example of the screen I would like to have

I already tried to fix this but it overlaps with other things and gets messy, the skin doesn't support it, unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it.
Just need to add this four (4) line on start of DialogVideoInfo.xml (line no4)
Code:
    <onload condition="String.Contains(ListItem.DBType,movie)">Action(close)</onload>
    <onload condition="String.Contains(ListItem.DBType,tvshow)">Action(close)</onload>
    <onload condition="String.Contains(ListItem.DBType,movie)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedinfo,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID],name=$INFO[ListItem.Title])</onload>
    <onload condition="String.Contains(ListItem.DBType,tvshow)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedtvinfo,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID],name=$INFO[ListItem.Title])</onload>
If you want you can add some new button as condition.

Edit:
hahahahaa just see you want total opposite...than is total different. )
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-10-27, 22:05)Angelinas Wrote: Just need to add this four (4) line on start of DialogVideoInfo.xml (line no4)
Code:
    <onload condition="String.Contains(ListItem.DBType,movie)">Action(close)</onload>
    <onload condition="String.Contains(ListItem.DBType,tvshow)">Action(close)</onload>
    <onload condition="String.Contains(ListItem.DBType,movie)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedinfo,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID],name=$INFO[ListItem.Title])</onload>
    <onload condition="String.Contains(ListItem.DBType,tvshow)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedtvinfo,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID],name=$INFO[ListItem.Title])</onload>
If you want you can add some new button as condition.

Edit:
hahahahaa just see you want total opposite...than is total different. )

@Angelinas I tried this with no luck, I even tried editing IncludesMenuWidgets.xml but it gets confusing with extendedinfo script, data becomes overlapped and things like that
(2016-10-29, 12:08)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-10-27, 22:05)Angelinas Wrote: hahahahaa just see you want total opposite...than is total different. )

@Angelinas I tried this with no luck, I even tried editing IncludesMenuWidgets.xml but it gets confusing with extendedinfo script, data becomes overlapped and things like that
This adding line in DialogVideoInfo.xml is for total opposite.If you want to open always a Extended info dialog as default.

If you want to have extended info like yours, the you must edit for Jarvis (script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo.xml),for Krypton(script-script.extendedinfo-DialogVideoInfo.xml).Add your button and Group like you did for DialogVideoInfo.xml...it is same but some visible condition need to change.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-10-29, 14:27)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-10-29, 12:08)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-10-27, 22:05)Angelinas Wrote: hahahahaa just see you want total opposite...than is total different. )

This adding line in DialogVideoInfo.xml is for total opposite.If you want to open always a Extended info dialog as default.

If you want to have extended info like yours, the you must edit for Jarvis (script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo.xml),for Krypton(script-script.extendedinfo-DialogVideoInfo.xml).Add your button and Group like you did for DialogVideoInfo.xml...it is same but some visible condition need to change.
This is not possible I tried everything it failsWink
(2016-10-21, 12:23)Jumpy73 Wrote:

I don't have the menu button "LOGO AS TITLE ON TOP (IF AVAILABLE)" in top list menu in order to enable relative action
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ke1057kfj95272...0.jpg?dl=0

Any help?

Can anyone help me?
Regards
(2016-10-30, 13:35)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2016-10-21, 12:23)Jumpy73 Wrote:

Any help?

Can anyone help me?
Regards
Check #44
(2016-10-30, 15:47)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-10-30, 13:35)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2016-10-21, 12:23)Jumpy73 Wrote: I don't have the menu button "LOGO AS TITLE ON TOP (IF AVAILABLE)" in top list menu in order to enable relative action

Any help?

Can anyone help me?
Regards
Check #44

I followed the first step in the post #44 but the menu item didn't appear... What I had to do it was so simple that I don't know what went wrong
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis7