• 95(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
@helly

What's the chances that you could add skin support for the Nextup Add-on? I'm on 16.1 Jarvis and recently started using the add-on and it works, although be it with a very simple (and rather unattractive) layout. Skins like Kover, Titan and Aeon MQ7 support very attractive layouts and I think Xonfluence would look great featuring this service and it would add a new feature for dedicated fans of your work.

Thanks
(2016-11-01, 11:18)Mangue Wrote:
(2016-10-30, 19:21)UraFarquad Wrote:
(2016-10-30, 14:52)Mangue Wrote: Hi friends,
Im sorry for my bad english.
I have installed Xonfluence skin. Its a very good skin but Im curious:
Can I use dvd cases? how?
Can I cdarts?
Can I use showcase?
Thanks for your help

DVD Cases......... Yes. Go to System > Skin Settings > General Settings. Under Global Skin Options click "Enable DVD Cases".

CD Art............... Yes. Go to System > Skin Settings > General Settings. Under Music OSD Settings click "Enable CD case and disk art".

Showcase.............. No. Showcase view is not featured in Xonfluence. Closest thing, in my opinion, is Fanart view. Be sure to enable the "Wrap around lists on fanart view" option. It is found under System > Skin Settings > General Settings. Under Media View Settings.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your answer, I have enabled all things you say but I cant see the dvd cases in the fanart view. Are there any dvd mod or addon in xonfluence skin for do it? Am I doing anything wrong?

Hi,

You're totally right. Cases are not shown in the views, only on the OSD.
I don't know about an addon that does convert thumbs to CD/ DVD cases.

Helly.
(2016-11-02, 05:08)ilovethakush Wrote: Here's something I noticed months ago but just didn't say anything.

I'm still on 16.1 LE. I'm not sure if it's the monitor that I'm using (1680x1050) or if it's an actual bug.

Movie posters in fullscreen wall and on the homescreen when using large widgets are cut off from the left and right a little bit. The posters are displayed perfectly and in full in all other views except those two.

I actually had the exact same issue when I first tested out Estuary a few months ago, the posters there are cut off in every single view.

So yeah, I'm not really sure what the issue is.

It's probably the bug I solved for Krypton, but not for Jarvis. But screenshots help to explain what you actually mean.

See: 2433006 (post)

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-11-02, 13:48)flhthemi Wrote:
(2016-11-02, 03:18)Atone69 Wrote: Helly I have a ? When I load xonflunce on krypton beta on my apple tv4 I get a favorites error an can not setup my submenu with out working how do I get rid of error an get to edit the submenu thanks for your help in advance..

Error I get

If it's the bug I think it is:

Either create a favourites list or copy one from another source. Place it in your userdata folder and you'll be fine. It's a bug that's been around for a long time.

Favourites.xml only needs two lines. So you could just make it with a text editor.

<favourites>

</favourites>

Solved?

Helly.
(2016-11-05, 02:57)UraFarquad Wrote:
(2016-11-04, 23:00)Rob_H Wrote:
(2016-11-04, 22:18)Rob_H Wrote: Hi Helly,

I'm wondering if you could help me please. Your skin is amazing and you have worked so hard to implement some great features.

I have a problem sorting collections though. For example, I have the Hobbit movie collection:

1. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012
2. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013)
3. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014)

I have the view set to Poster Wrap, and my sorting options are as follows:

1. Name - orders them alphabetically 1/3/2
2. Size - orders them by file size 1/3/2
3. Date - orders them by date added to the PC which is all the same date, so then defaults to alphabetically 1/3/2
4. File - Again, 1/3/2 alphabetically by file name

I have sorting titles set to The Hobbit 1, The Hobbit 2, and The Hobbit 3 in Media Centre Master, but either your skin or Kodi doesn't seem to detect these names.

Can we please have an option to order these titles by Sorting Title or Release Year? Is there another way I can fix this?

Thanks
Rob

P.S. Options are also missing from my context menu, such as "Manage" whereby I used to be able to manage movie titles and box sets. I also have no option for "Library Mode" in the side bar

I have some further information after looking into this.

As I wanted to split movies into different menus - Movies/Kids/Documentaries etc I have had to add movie folders as nodes and have the home menu items set up as follows:

Menu Item
-- Videos Menu
---- Video - Nodes
------ Files
-------- Documentaries/Kids Movies/Movies/Sports/TV Shows where each of these is set up as a file node

When I go into the entire Movie collection rather than the nodes, the "Manage" option in the context menu reappears AND the "Sort By:" Year option reappears in the side menu, allowing me to sort the movies within the collections by release year.

Does this help to resolve the problem?

Thanks
Rob

Rob

Welcome to the Xonfluence thread!!

I've read both posts twice now and can't quite "see" what you are trying to accomplish. If you are wanting movie collections to show up in the orders in which they were released, my suggestion would be to set up your library to show movies in sets. This means that a single poster would represent the entire series of films and when accessed would/should display the collection in order of release year. It's a very convenient way to keep collections together and not have to worry about sort order.

Another thing I think I'm seeing is that you would like several menu items, that are all movie related, but also independent from one another?? This is possible with a little know how and was thoroughly explained in this thread........http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=295295.

Hope this helps and forgive me for not totally comprehending your issues/desires............... It's been one long, rough day. Let us know how things are going and I'm sure others will jump in to help as well.

Hi,

As UraFarquad already explained, it should be possible by making collections or playlists. I'm not an expert, but there are losts of examples on the web.

It's not a skin thing, but a kodi thing.

Good luck.
Helly.
(2016-11-04, 22:39)Guaitiao Wrote: Thank you for this outstanding Skin....I used CCM Helix....

Since I nee dual language...I use almost double the Home Menu shortcuts..I noticed tht this skin has 15 configurable Home menu shortcuts. However, it has a maximun of 12 programmable Addons in the Addon sbortcuts menu. I will be nice to have 15 programmable Addons shortcuts also...

It will be very nice if an option is provided to add a second set of 7 additiinal shortcuts per home screen shortcuts with an option to toggle in a sub menu shortcut where we can set at least two languages....for example ....Englis or Spanish if you will..

In this way as for example ....if I have the option Movies, in the Home Menu it will appear a submenu Toggle option for English or Spanish.or described as Language....let say tha I have 7 Addons shortcuts configured for english under Movies and 4 Addond shortcuts for the second language...let say for Spanish. When I select the submenu option that say Language, the system will show the addons corresponding for Language 1 or for Language 2, and it will Alternate between languages as I continue to press the Language Toggle sub menu option...

This will facilitate the organizationof the addons, by language in the GUI fashion...and that will be an asset for this skin..up to now I have see no one working to accomodate the international dual language needs...

I am improving my configuration skills to configure this Skin..however not to the point necessary as to do this change by my self....Thanks

Hi,

I understand your question, but it's is really a lot of work to do so and it makes the skin huger (thus slower). I don't know about other skins that have this option.

I would suggest to only use one single language or switch language and switch user when switching languages.

Helly.
(2016-11-05, 05:49)UraFarquad Wrote: @helly

What's the chances that you could add skin support for the Nextup Add-on? I'm on 16.1 Jarvis and recently started using the add-on and it works, although be it with a very simple (and rather unattractive) layout. Skins like Kover, Titan and Aeon MQ7 support very attractive layouts and I think Xonfluence would look great featuring this service and it would add a new feature for dedicated fans of your work.

Thanks

No plans to do so. I did adapt the extended info addon to xonfluence look and feel in the past, but that was a lot of work to do and to maintain (keepup with changes in the addon). It's really impossible to do so for every addon. Sad

But if someone else wants to convert the look and feel, I would like to integrate it in Xonfluence.

Thanks,
Helly.
Hi All,

Again a new release for Krypton. Mostly changes to dialog look and feel to get all dialogs in the same style. And solving A FEW BUGS.

- Changed all custom dialogs to DialogSelect style (no pop-in from right anymore, but normal popup from the middle)
- Similar for FileBrowser, DialogVideoInfo and DialogMusicInfo
- Fixed not showing paused label in seekbar
- Fixed seekbar continuously displaying when playing audio
- Fixed playing button texture on DialogVideoInfo
- Fixed labeling in CustomFontColour_2130
- Fixed labeling in CustonAddonSelection_2119

Enjoy,
Helly.
(2016-11-05, 11:49)Helly1206 Wrote: I did adapt the extended info addon to xonfluence look and feel in the past, but that was a lot of work to do and to maintain (keepup with changes in the addon). It's really impossible to do so for every addon. Sad

I still see the 'Extended Info' button in the Show Information screen (I'm still on Jarvis).

I was wondering if maybe this could be a 'More' button instead, and if this button could be programmable in a similar way like custom widgets?

ie: we would have a "More" button there which we could program to point to another addon (or part of another addon) of our choice?

In this way a user could define this button to search in Extended Info (for example), or perform other functions as desired, perhaps even just pointing to a Super Favourites Folder/Menu where various other related functionality could be found.

To me this seems like a way for users to have the option of more available functionality, without you actually having to maintain anything.

What do you think Helly?

THANKS again for all of your work Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2016-11-05, 15:20)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2016-11-05, 11:49)Helly1206 Wrote: I did adapt the extended info addon to xonfluence look and feel in the past, but that was a lot of work to do and to maintain (keepup with changes in the addon). It's really impossible to do so for every addon. Sad

I still see the 'Extended Info' button in the Show Information screen (I'm still on Jarvis).

I was wondering if maybe this could be a 'More' button instead, and if this button could be programmable in a similar way like custom widgets?

ie: we would have a "More" button there which we could program to point to another addon (or part of another addon) of our choice?

In this way a user could define this button to search in Extended Info (for example), or perform other functions as desired, perhaps even just pointing to a Super Favourites Folder/Menu where various other related functionality could be found.

To me this seems like a way for users to have the option of more available functionality, without you actually having to maintain anything.

What do you think Helly?

THANKS again for all of your work Nod

Hi,

Thanks.
Your question is not as easy as it looks. The interface addons use is not equal (for searching specific info). Therefore you should make options for lots of addons. An option is making a setting to enter the search string manually for the addon you like to use. I'll think about it.

Helly.
(2016-11-05, 11:49)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-11-05, 05:49)UraFarquad Wrote: @helly

Thanks

No plans to do so. I did adapt the extended info addon to xonfluence look and feel in the past, but that was a lot of work to do and to maintain (keepup with changes in the addon). It's really impossible to do so for every addon. Sad

But if someone else wants to convert the look and feel, I would like to integrate it in Xonfluence.

Thanks,
Helly.

I'm not a Skinner, and this is gonna take a while, but I've started working on skinning the Nextup Add-on for Xonfluence. I have the "floor" in place and am working on Tv Show poster display and info placement. I can get this done but it will still be a basic shell. It'll look better than it does now.........but still basic until I learn more about skinning.
(2016-11-05, 11:43)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-11-05, 02:57)UraFarquad Wrote:
(2016-11-04, 23:00)Rob_H Wrote: I have some further information after looking into this.

As I wanted to split movies into different menus - Movies/Kids/Documentaries etc I have had to add movie folders as nodes and have the home menu items set up as follows:

Menu Item
-- Videos Menu
---- Video - Nodes
------ Files
-------- Documentaries/Kids Movies/Movies/Sports/TV Shows where each of these is set up as a file node

When I go into the entire Movie collection rather than the nodes, the "Manage" option in the context menu reappears AND the "Sort By:" Year option reappears in the side menu, allowing me to sort the movies within the collections by release year.

Does this help to resolve the problem?

Thanks
Rob

Rob

Welcome to the Xonfluence thread!!

I've read both posts twice now and can't quite "see" what you are trying to accomplish. If you are wanting movie collections to show up in the orders in which they were released, my suggestion would be to set up your library to show movies in sets. This means that a single poster would represent the entire series of films and when accessed would/should display the collection in order of release year. It's a very convenient way to keep collections together and not have to worry about sort order.

Another thing I think I'm seeing is that you would like several menu items, that are all movie related, but also independent from one another?? This is possible with a little know how and was thoroughly explained in this thread........http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=295295.

Hope this helps and forgive me for not totally comprehending your issues/desires............... It's been one long, rough day. Let us know how things are going and I'm sure others will jump in to help as well.

Hi,

As UraFarquad already explained, it should be possible by making collections or playlists. I'm not an expert, but there are losts of examples on the web.

It's not a skin thing, but a kodi thing.

Good luck.
Helly.

Guys,

Thank you so much for your help, It seems my problem wasn't properly explained, but your helpful responses did enable me to figure it out. The movies were already organised into box sets, but the problem was the way I was splitting my collection.

By using file nodes, I was successfully splitting the "Kids Movies" path from the "Movies" path, and showing them in separate menus on the home screen. The problem however is that whilst the covers were being displayed, and it looked like a movie library, Kodi was in fact showing them as FILES and not as movies. They looked the same, but the difference is that I was getting the file sorting and contextual menus rather than media.

The way I solved it is using Smart Playlists to separate my movie collection by path. The result appears the same, but importantly Kodi is displaying my movies as movies, rather than files. I now get the movie sorting and contextual menus. This enables me to sort the movies inside the box sets by an array of things, most importantly for me release date!

Hopefully others can learn from this

Thanks again
Rob
(2016-11-06, 10:04)Helly1206 Wrote: Your question is not as easy as it looks.
It never is Blush

(2016-11-06, 10:04)Helly1206 Wrote: An option is making a setting to enter the search string manually for the addon you like to use. I'll think about it.
Yes this would be nice if we could have change the Extended Info button to "More" and be able to manually enter a string/path for this button which points to another addon or part thereof.

THANKS Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
I'm having a problem similar (if not the same) as the problem in post 798 in this forum. When I play music, I can see the visualization I selected, but it's covered up by a montage of album covers. In the response to the previous post, somebody mentioned clicking the button that looks like a mountain with a line above it. That lets me select other visualizations. They change, but they're still covered up by the album art of a bunch of albums.

How can I get rid of that montage of album art when playing music full screen?
(2016-11-07, 07:17)Yippee38 Wrote: I'm having a problem similar (if not the same) as the problem in post 798 in this forum. When I play music, I can see the visualization I selected, but it's covered up by a montage of album covers. In the response to the previous post, somebody mentioned clicking the button that looks like a mountain with a line above it. That lets me select other visualizations. They change, but they're still covered up by the album art of a bunch of albums.

How can I get rid of that montage of album art when playing music full screen?

You'll need to deselect the option that allows this. You'll find it here.........System > Skin Settings > General Settings > Enable CD wall as fallback background of playing albums.
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13