Video judder on Fire TV
Also modify the Kodi advancedsettings.xml Video Cache.....

Copy Example 3 or 4 to a plain text file on a PC and save the file named advancedsettings.xml to a usb stick.
Insert into any Android device and use Kodi's File manager to copy advancedsettings.xml straight into the "Profile Directory" in the right hand side window.
Then reboot.

Thumbs Up 
good news guys,

die video judder / stutter problem ist FIXED: with the fire tv box (v2) and the kodi 17 (beta 5)
that means the auto framerate korrektion is working! (dont forget to activate the one or both video and audio korrektion settings inside kodi)

for all those who was waiting for this a looong time Smile cheers
(2016-11-08, 13:26)frylich Wrote: good news guys,

die video judder / stutter problem ist FIXED: with the fire tv box (v2) and the kodi 17 (beta)
that means the auto framerate korrektion is working! (dont forget to activate the both video and audio korrektion settings inside kodi)

for all those who was waiting for this a looong time Smile cheers

Which version of the Kodi 17 Beta are you using? Want to say, that Kodi is now switching the refresh rate properly on the FireTV V2?

Would be great if you could give more information here about that Smile
Latest official master.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2016-11-08, 15:26)fritsch Wrote: Latest official master.

So, I get the latest nightly build right? Which one is the correct one (32Bit or 64Bit) for the FireTV 2?
Thanks again for your support here Smile
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Thanks Smile
@Vlaves: I am using the Fire TV Box v2 and Kodi 17 BETA 5 (Android, ARM 64bit)

Dont forget to activate Expert Settings and one or both Audio / Video sync buttons.

@fritsch: Sould i use 32bit version for Fire TV Box v2?
Only thing that stops me moving to Kodi 17 on AFTV2 is the sound Sad
Not Kodi's fault but FireOS with old api so currently use SPMC with the hack to give me DTS etc. unless there's a way around it now?
No. I don't plan so... with pcm hack you got ac3 and dts right?

With v17 ac3 only, right?
Wow I just tested the current nightly build on the Fire TV 2 and I'm really impressed about the polish of it and even more about the video playback Smile

Was using MrMC so far, but there I always had some stutter whn using Hardware acceleration. With the current nightly it is working perfect (just a quick test though) Smile

If we now would just have some good deinterlacing on the Fire TV, it would make it the perfect player combination for me Smile
Mrmc will sync and all will be fine there as well. He is still contributing to kodi, so perfectly fine.koying this time directly fixed amc in master, that's why it is working that well.
(2016-11-08, 23:11)fritsch Wrote: Mrmc will sync and all will be fine there as well. He is still contributing to kodi, so perfectly fine.koying this time directly fixed amc in master, that's why it is working that well.

Good to hear that Smile And thanks to all for fixing that (especially @koying) Smile
(2016-11-08, 19:42)fritsch Wrote: No. I don't plan so... with pcm hack you got ac3 and dts right?

With v17 ac3 only, right?

To be honest I've not tried Kodi 17 on the basis of the info in this thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=289735 implied the AFTV2 wasn't a high enough api to support the sound properly unless I'm attacking this from the wrong angle and can get DTS, DD etc to my amp?
I think so. But again my question: What does currently work for you? with v16?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video judder on Fire TV2