• 73(current)
Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-10-31, 19:00)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-10-30, 23:23)maxifullmedia Wrote: Hello.
It's any possiblility to add bookmarks to the spreadsheet manually

On which, cloud_db? You can add them manually by typing out the details in the spreadsheet, or you can view a file in the plugin and right-click, select "cloud: queue" and it will add to the spreadsheet with all the details. Then you can edit it to your pleasing.

One question more.
I like to add to context menu an option to view slideshow of photos in videos. If any possibility to add this to strm file or invoque the plugin to show slideshow of a selected itemHuh
(2016-11-01, 10:31)maxifullmedia Wrote:
(2016-10-31, 19:00)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-10-30, 23:23)maxifullmedia Wrote: Hello.
It's any possiblility to add bookmarks to the spreadsheet manually

On which, cloud_db? You can add them manually by typing out the details in the spreadsheet, or you can view a file in the plugin and right-click, select "cloud: queue" and it will add to the spreadsheet with all the details. Then you can edit it to your pleasing.

One question more.
I like to add to context menu an option to view slideshow of photos in videos. If any possibility to add this to strm file or invoque the plugin to show slideshow of a selected itemHuh

STRM files must resolve to a video or music file. But perhaps a trick could be played to tie it to a "empty video" and then have it load a slideshow. Let me see what I can whip together. Did you want to slideshow on a directory you pass in via the STRM?

In videos addon, photos will display (if you change the context to everything in addon-settings-> video) but they won't load. But I may be able to trick them to load.
(2016-11-01, 11:56)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-11-01, 10:31)maxifullmedia Wrote:
(2016-10-31, 19:00)dmdsoftware Wrote: On which, cloud_db? You can add them manually by typing out the details in the spreadsheet, or you can view a file in the plugin and right-click, select "cloud: queue" and it will add to the spreadsheet with all the details. Then you can edit it to your pleasing.

One question more.

STRM files must resolve to a video or music file. But perhaps a trick could be played to tie it to a "empty video" and then have it load a slideshow. Let me see what I can whip together. Did you want to slideshow on a directory you pass in via the STRM?

In videos addon, photos will display (if you change the context to everything in addon-settings-> video) but they won't load. But I may be able to trick them to load.

Yes, And I can add In Extra content using extras addon.
For be clear. I need to show a photo gallery of a content X. But the content of the gallery must be the same than the movie en video library. Maybe if the strm file can link to the show the photos in gdrive subfolder. But how associate the folder in GDrive and the movie X Huh
Maybe using the spreadsheet who have library id the and the movie name matching the names
Google changed something, so stream videos with the public link does not work any more.
plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=streamURL&url=https://docs.google.com/file/d/#####/preview

Any advice to fix this problem, or have to wait new version.
Thanks
(2016-11-04, 01:50)vphuc81 Wrote: Google changed something, so stream videos with the public link does not work any more.
plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=streamURL&url=https://docs.google.com/file/d/#####/preview

Thanks

I added an issue to track - https://github.com/ddurdle/GDrive-for-KODI/issues/99

I wasn't aware there was a change.
hey ddurdle
wondering if you can see somewhere in the google api console which credentials made when an api call? I made own client IDs for every user.
As I see so far you can only check it for all users summarized.

Regards
One more question:
Do you see any chance to make the "nextup service notification" addon compatible with gdrive .strm files in database?
The problem is that Kodi doesn't identifiy an episode as soon as it has been started and only shows the file name.
So this loss of metadata information also breaks the work of the nextup plugin (I guess).

I understand that this is a system-dependent problem but maybe you have an idea for a workaround?
I'm not really sure where to ask for this problem, you, the Emby devs (because I'm using Emby for Kodi), the author of the nextup plugin or the Kodi devs... :-)

Regards
I'm trying to look at photos from my drive but they're all black when being shown in the picture. Any idea why that's happening?
(2016-11-13, 09:42)Nimious Wrote: I'm trying to look at photos from my drive but they're all black when being shown in the picture. Any idea why that's happening?

Which version of the plugin?
(2016-11-04, 01:50)vphuc81 Wrote: Google changed something, so stream videos with the public link does not work any more.

Thanks

Public streams are working again in 0.8.27 -- change due to Google Drive.

It is in -testing branch. Please update your gdrive-testing.

Will push out to stable branch later in the week.
Hey dmd,

Is it possible to integrate the resume menu (selection of resume or start at the beginning) on local STRM's using the cloud_db approach for saving resume points?
(2016-11-15, 17:48)SEIKT Wrote: Hey dmd,

Is it possible to integrate the resume menu (selection of resume or start at the beginning) on local STRM's using the cloud_db approach for saving resume points?

You mean so that when you start the media file, it asks if you want to resume or start over, instead of resume where left?
hey
when there's an apostrophe in .strm file name (like "Stephen King's It.strm" Kodi can't play the file:
21:31:54 T:3808 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Error Contents: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\horstepipe\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\default.py", line 1458, in <module>
(mediaURLs,package) = service.getPlaybackCall(None,title=title)
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
-->End of Python script error report<--

Removing the apostrophe from file name only doesn't help, I need to take it out of the link in the file and so out of the original video file it is pointing to, too.
(2016-11-14, 05:05)dmdsoftware Wrote:
plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=streamURL&amp;url=https://docs.google.com/file/d/#####/preview

Thanks

Public streams are working again in 0.8.27 -- change due to Google Drive.

It is in -testing branch. Please update your gdrive-testing.

Will push out to stable branch later in the week.

Thank you so much, it is working again now.
(2016-11-15, 18:14)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-11-15, 17:48)SEIKT Wrote: Hey dmd,

You mean so that when you start the media file, it asks if you want to resume or start over, instead of resume where left?

Yeah. The menu prompts when I play a media file through your add-on but won't display when playing a media file via STRM.
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12