• 37(current)
Beta Spotify for Kodi
Anyone done the change in linux to modify all the files? I searched online and tried a few sed variants to change the files, but could not get it to work.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-11-13, 13:04)mrpg Wrote: Anyone done the change in linux to modify all the files? I searched online and tried a few sed variants to change the files, but could not get it to work.

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)

Do a case insensitive (!) search for x-spotify-token. It's three occurrences in two files. One occurrence is just a code comment, so two strings to actually change.
(2016-11-13, 13:21)ksooo Wrote:
(2016-11-13, 13:04)mrpg Wrote: Anyone done the change in linux to modify all the files? I searched online and tried a few sed variants to change the files, but could not get it to work.

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)

Do a case insensitive (!) search for x-spotify-token. It's three occurrences in two files. One occurrence is just a code comment, so two strings to actually change.

Thanks , i modified these files :

rgrep X-Spotify
Binary file resources/libs/spotifyproxy/httpproxy.pyo matches
resources/libs/spotifyproxy/httpproxy.py: if 'User-Agent' not in headers or 'X-Spotify-Token' not in headers:
resources/libs/spotifyproxy/httpproxy.py: user_token = headers['X-Spotify-Token']
Binary file resources/playback.pyo matches
resources/playback.py: 'X-Spotify-Token': str_token
resources/playbackservice.py: 'X-Spotify-Token': playtoken
Binary file resources/playbackservice.pyo matches

But still wont work for me Sad

i changed them all to lower case x-csrf-token , should i instead change it to "X-Csrf-Token" ?

Br
Patric
you need to restart Kodi after you modified the files.

No need to change the.pyo files btw. They are generated automatically from the.py files.
(2016-11-10, 16:31)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-10, 04:55)A600 Wrote: or a better solution: replace all the instances of "x-spotify-token" in the addon with, for example, "x-csrf-token" (also tested and working).

Great work, I will try this tonight and deploy a new beta version if it's working.

Any news of new working beta @marcelveldt ?
What is the best way to modify the files using LE?
I can`t seem to find them using SAMBA :-(

Thank you for your help in advance
I've installed Spotify for Kodi on Android and tried to play some tracks off my playlists but for some strange reason the songs only play for about 20 seconds and it starts playing the song part way through..... This is very weird, any ideas? The fact that it doesn't start playing from the beginning plus only plays part of the song has me stumped.
(2016-11-14, 23:08)too_cool_3 Wrote: I've installed Spotify for Kodi on Android and tried to play some tracks off my playlists but for some strange reason the songs only play for about 20 seconds and it starts playing the song part way through..... This is very weird, any ideas? The fact that it doesn't start playing from the beginning plus only plays part of the song has me stumped.

Are you using a paid or free account?
Kodi Music Remote for iOS, the remote control for music lovers - http://kodimusicremote.com
Sorry guys, been really busy with the massive refactor/rewrite of my addons which kept me occupied for a bit more time than I anticipated ;-)

A new beta of the spotify addon will be available in a few minutes on the emby repo.

I'm also working on some more improvements but they'll be in the next version.
(2016-11-14, 23:08)too_cool_3 Wrote: I've installed Spotify for Kodi on Android and tried to play some tracks off my playlists but for some strange reason the songs only play for about 20 seconds and it starts playing the song part way through..... This is very weird, any ideas? The fact that it doesn't start playing from the beginning plus only plays part of the song has me stumped.

Did you receive a warning after startu that playback is not supported on your platform ?
Hey! I really appreciate the work that you've been doing and it seems like this has been working for a lot of people, but I can't seem to get it functional...

I'm running Jarvis 16.1 and have installed the zip of the repository as per instructions from this site:
http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...emby.kodi/

However, when I go to the music addon, I can only see Emby.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
@marcelveldt
I had an issue installing 0.23 update on Krypton in Windows regarding a script OAuth Helper dependency, even after removing the previous version of the addon. I dropped the reference to this script from the addon.xlm file and I was able to install the update of Spotify addon. And it seems to work perfectly.
Same here, can`t install or update on latest rpi Krypton build
Hello,

Dependency problem also on Isengard today

Envoyé de mon SM-A510F en utilisant Tapatalk
Sorry for the inconvenience, a new beta is uploading to the repo now!
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotify for Kodi17