• 24(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2016-10-30, 09:52)Pipsqueak Wrote: Marcel thanks in advance for everything, look forward to testing soon.

Yes, thanks so much Marcel for your hard work on this. My media system wouldn't be nearly as good without it!!
Video: JVC RS540 w/Anamorphic Lens & 122" 2.35:1 CIH
Audio: Marantz SR7010 / XPA-3 / UPA-7
7. Ascend Acoustics Sierra-2 (L R C), Ascend Acoustics HTM-200SE (side & rear)
2. Subs: SVS PC-2000 & eD A3-300 12" Sensory: Aura Pro Bass Shakers
4 HTM-200SE for Atmos / DTS:X
Sources: Nvidia Shield Pro / Xbox One X <||Theater Pics||>
Marcel:

If you select showcase/movie set where several studios are involved it slightly overlaps with the movie poster.

The movie poster in this view is not a perfect rectangle. If you look closely (hannibal lecter), you will see that the poster on the left side is smaller than on the right. Look at the top left corner of the poster, and slde your eyes to the right, you will see a step up after about an inch into the poster. The same happens on the bottom left, step down.

watch gallery

Harry Potter Set - Add width to the calendar year top left.

watch gallery

All this in Kodi repo
Thanks
I can't seem to get the Skin Helper Service Color Picker to download and install in Kodi 17. Is this expected?
Try again, it is available..
Log says 09:16:16 T:19052 ERROR: Unable to find plugin script.skin.helper.colorpicker

It won't download or install in Kodi 17b5 with Skin 3.7.29.
(2016-11-02, 22:19)browned Wrote: Log says 09:16:16 T:19052 ERROR: Unable to find plugin script.skin.helper.colorpicker

It won't download or install in Kodi 17b5 with Skin 3.7.29.
Must be an error in your config.
Worked for me. Could install the missing addon 2hours ago.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
What about integrate animated gift to a server level with emby. Now emby allows animated gif but recon like poster or fanart, but in kodi show like a simple gif. If any possibility to the emby kodi plugin addon fix thatHuh
Thank you for great skin.

This only one skin that good showing cdart and artist with internet streaming radio.

Please advice how I can increase cdcover size on playing full screen (like in original Kodi 17)?

How I can donate to developer?

Buy the way in vertical showing home menu I can view maximum 5 buttons, I add more but in main menu view max 5. Please check. Use Kodi beta 17 nightly.

upd: Fix now - just do "restore menu items

upd2: no, not all menu items apper in main home screen, maybe this is Kodi problem

upd3: I change home layout to some horizontal and now it completely pretty good
I use AEL to launch Ink apps from the Titan home page. When I close an app, it returns to a program menu, not Titan home page. I have to press exit again to return home. Is there a setting to return to the home page instead of program menu? I am using a Harmony 650 to control Kodi.

Thanks
(2016-10-10, 00:04)spursgalea Wrote:
(2016-10-09, 20:12)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-10-09, 18:47)spursgalea Wrote: Hi marcelveldt I have issue maby you can help and sorry if it's been cover before. I just installed kodi 17 and I am using the Netflix homescreen 2. The widgets I have setup are not responding. They are there but when I tap on them nothing happenen.i don't enter the section. Just not nothing happens. I use a nexus 7 and touch enabled can you help thanks

Did you install the beta version of the skin? The current version on kodi repo has some issues in krypton
Yes I also tried the kodi repo version and the same thing happens on both

Greetings marcelveldt. Love the skin, but I'm also having this same issue with the Netflix Homescreen 2 Layout, on a desktop, and also on an Apple TV with Kodi 17 side loaded. I love this layout so much that I'm sticking with Kodi 16 until it's resolved. To reiterate: Clicking on a widget does nothing, but a GUI sound is present. Running latest beta of the skin from Emby.
Same issue here as spursgalea and deron, this comes up in the error log:

Code:
01:00:45 176435.062500 T:1961091072   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window video
01:00:45 176435.062500 T:1961091072   ERROR: Activate/ReplaceWindow called with invalid destination window: video
I have a Wintel box CX-W8 with Windows 10 running Kodi 17
Titan cannot get into my SMB share. Titan keeps asking for the password.

Running another skin there is no problem at all.

Not sure what to do. Any help welcome.

Edit: I replaced the Wintel with an Intel NUC. It was too slow anyway.
Problem resolved.
What is the latest version of Titan Krypton Beta? I have 3.7.29 and get update failed when trying to manually update.
None of my widgets will show any information. Everything is blank, it also takes along time to show artwork for widgets, such as small posteres,landscape images etc.... tbh majority of the time they dont show up at all!
(2016-11-16, 22:57)Tennyten Wrote: What is the latest version of Titan Krypton Beta? I have 3.7.29 and get update failed when trying to manually update.
you have the latest beta
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6