• 59(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
I've just reinstalled Kodi after a very long time and have got Ember to the latest Alpha.

Is there any reason why this new install is not reading my old .nfo files that were generated from previous versions on EMM? Kodi reads them perfectly fine

I also noticed that it's now writing the files as ".info". Is this a new standard and does this mean I have to rescrape everything?

If it wasn't already obvious, it's been a while since I played around with Kodi so I'm out of the loop
(2016-11-17, 12:19)iLurk Wrote: I've just reinstalled Kodi after a very long time and have got Ember to the latest Alpha.

Is there any reason why this new install is not reading my old .nfo files that were generated from previous versions on EMM? Kodi reads them perfectly fine

I also noticed that it's now writing the files as ".info". Is this a new standard and does this mean I have to rescrape everything?

If it wasn't already obvious, it's been a while since I played around with Kodi so I'm out of the loop

Please post any example *.info file on http://pastebin.com/
*.info means that anything is wrong in your NFO.
(2016-11-17, 13:07)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-11-17, 12:19)iLurk Wrote: I've just reinstalled Kodi after a very long time and have got Ember to the latest Alpha.

Hi Dan,

edit:

This is the newly generated nfo
http://pastebin.com/37xmSimy

here's my original file that has been saved as .info
http://pastebin.com/ZNP1UjB0

Thanks
(2016-11-17, 13:27)iLurk Wrote:
(2016-11-17, 13:07)DanCooper Wrote:

Hi Dan,

edit:

This is the newly generated nfo
http://pastebin.com/37xmSimy

here's my original file that has been saved as .info
http://pastebin.com/ZNP1UjB0

Thanks

I looked at it for a SPLIT second and saw the header was missing:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

Otherwise, it looks like it should be fine. Try and see if the movies that don't aren't scanning all have that missing header, maybe copy/paste and it will work?
Hitting TMDb API limit causes EMM to crash. It doesn't give any indication of how far the scrape went either.
(2016-11-18, 01:13)knossos21 Wrote: Hitting TMDb API limit causes EMM to crash. It doesn't give any indication of how far the scrape went either.

Nope. API calls limit is properly handled by the wrapper. Do you have any error log of your error (.\Ember Media Manager\Logs)?
I had deleted the folder and re-installed so I will run another scrape and post the logs. I am running IMDB, TMDB, Trakttv and TVDB data scrapers and FanartTV, TMDB and TVDB image scrapers. For all scrapers I am using my own API keys. I am batch-selecting a bunch of TV shows, right-clicking and doing a (Re)Scrape Selected Shows -> Automatic (Force Best Match) -> All items. After proceeding through the scrape for quite some time I get a pop-up that says that the TMDB api limit has been reached. After acknowledging it EMM closes out completely. I am running a scrape right now and I'll post the logs. Heading to bed soon so it may not be until tomorrow.
Looks like it happened already:

Message in pop-up is "You have exceeded the maximum number of request allowed by TMDb please try again later".

Clicking OK causes EMM to close out (both the main window and the taskbar icon) and checking Task Manager confirms that there are no running EMM processes.

I have included the end of the log below. If you need the full log let me know and I'll post or e-mail it.

Quote:18:58.6 Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException 1 ERROR TMDbLib "EXCEPTION OCCURRED:TMDbLib.Objects.Exceptions.RequestLimitExceededException: You have exceeded the maximum number of request allowed by TMDb please try again later
at TMDbLib.Rest.RestRequest.<SendInternal>d__20.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at TMDbLib.Rest.RestRequest.<ExecuteGet>d__16`1.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at TMDbLib.Client.TMDbClient.<GetTvEpisodeAsync>d__174.MoveNext()* at TMDbLib.Rest.RestRequest.<SendInternal>d__20.MoveNext()
at TMDbLib.Client.TMDbClient.<GetTvEpisodeAsync>d__174.MoveNext()"
(2016-11-17, 21:32)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: I looked at it for a SPLIT second and saw the header was missing:

Otherwise, it looks like it should be fine. Try and see if the movies that don't aren't scanning all have that missing header, maybe copy/paste and it will work?

Awesome thanks. It was a bit tedious so I just deleted all my old nfo files and started from scratch
(2016-11-18, 13:40)iLurk Wrote:
(2016-11-17, 21:32)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: I looked at it for a SPLIT second and saw the header was missing:

Awesome thanks. It was a bit tedious so I just deleted all my old nfo files and started from scratch

Nope, that's not the problem. The problem is <displayseason /> and <displayepisode />. This values are Intergers and can't be nothing/empty. You have to remove all (empty) <displayseason /> and <displayepisode /> nodes or change it to <displayseason>-1</displayseason> and <displayepisode>-1</displayepisode>. I whould use a tool like TextCrawler to search and replace it in all NFOs.
(2016-11-18, 04:29)knossos21 Wrote: Looks like it happened already:

Message in pop-up is "You have exceeded the maximum number of request allowed by TMDb please try again later".

Clicking OK causes EMM to close out (both the main window and the taskbar icon) and checking Task Manager confirms that there are no running EMM processes.

I have included the end of the log below. If you need the full log let me know and I'll post or e-mail it.

Quote:18:58.6 Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException 1 ERROR TMDbLib "EXCEPTION OCCURRED:TMDbLib.Objects.Exceptions.RequestLimitExceededException: You have exceeded the maximum number of request allowed by TMDb please try again later
at TMDbLib.Rest.RestRequest.<SendInternal>d__20.MoveNext()
at TMDbLib.Client.TMDbClient.<GetTvEpisodeAsync>d__174.MoveNext()* at TMDbLib.Rest.RestRequest.<SendInternal>d__20.MoveNext()
at TMDbLib.Client.TMDbClient.<GetTvEpisodeAsync>d__174.MoveNext()"

Ok, that's sounds like a new procedure of the TMDbLib... So far, it has always been automatically paused. I've to check that.
Fanart increase the size of landscape images from 500x281 to 1000x562 for tv shows, can you add an option to prefer the larger size in the next update. Something similar to the drop down boxes used for poster/banner/fanart/extrafanart
(2016-11-18, 21:36)komplex Wrote: Fanart increase the size of landscape images from 500x281 to 1000x562 for tv shows, can you add an option to prefer the larger size in the next update. Something similar to the drop down boxes used for poster/banner/fanart/extrafanart
Yes. Thx for the info!
What setting gives movie-poster.jpg and poster.jpg? Like, if I want to enable, disable one version?

The way I'm set now gives me both in a folder. The movie-poster.jpg is a traditional poster that I want. The poster.jpg appears to be pulled from TMDB as the 3rd or 4th one on the list.

What is Ember's reason to pick a specific poster over another?

Thanks much!
-------------------------------------------
Note: Fanart.TV is my default, and I have Fanart.tv & TMDB checked. However, I don't see any of the selected posters from Fanart.tv
(2016-11-26, 04:10)McButton Wrote: What setting gives movie-poster.jpg and poster.jpg? Like, if I want to enable, disable one version?

The way I'm set now gives me both in a folder. The movie-poster.jpg is a traditional poster that I want. The poster.jpg appears to be pulled from TMDB as the 3rd or 4th one on the list.

What is Ember's reason to pick a specific poster over another?

Thanks much!
-------------------------------------------
Note: Fanart.TV is my default, and I have Fanart.tv & TMDB checked. However, I don't see any of the selected posters from Fanart.tv

How do you have your file naming set up?
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

I just use the expert tab and name them how i like it's easier that way i find
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2