Req Next Up
Any possibility for supporting the Next Up service plugin?
I don't think it's currently supported. I've added it and double checked for options but don't see any.

Cheers!
Yes, I've started looking at it. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks if Jester is ok with it.
If this gets included as a dependency, then please can I ask that it's clearly documented?

A few skins do this, and some people then get confused and think it's a part of Kodi core as they haven't installed it but then don't like it and seek support in how to turn it off.

It's just some confusion that would be nice to avoid it possible.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-03-18, 10:33)DarrenHill Wrote: If this gets included as a dependency, then please can I ask that it's clearly documented?

A few skins do this, and some people then get confused and think it's a part of Kodi core as they haven't installed it but then don't like it and seek support in how to turn it off.

It's just some confusion that would be nice to avoid it possible.

I would include the skin files but not put it as a dependency, then add a setting to enable it or not.

For Krypton if it is not installed and someone enables it then prompt with InstallAddon or we can use RunPlugin for now, thoughts?
Sounds fine to me.

I just comment as a couple of other skins do include it as a dependency, hence people have tried the skin, and then either kept it or gone somewhere else, but by trying it have installed the add-on without realising it. Then they've seen what it does, thought it was a new feature of Kodi core and come here asking about it and for support about how to turn it off.

It's caused some confusion (although one we now know about so can usually quite quickly handle it), but as it was mentioned I thought I'd draw attention to it to perhaps save some people some future grief and support requests here over it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks for the feedback and response. I do agree, the first time I saw it come up I thought it was part of the core! Looking forward to it being in Amber though Smile Cheers
Hi all, was there any movement on this? No pressure, just checking Smile
(2016-06-16, 05:15)aots74 Wrote: Hi all, was there any movement on this? No pressure, just checking Smile

I may be able to get to it before the Krypton release :-)
Hi again, just checking in. Any luck?
Sorry, my bad, you did say maybe by Krypton!
(2016-11-18, 05:12)aots74 Wrote: Sorry, my bad, you did say maybe by Krypton!

That's OK, it has been in my Krypton build for a few weeks now with no negative (or positive) feedback so I see that as a good thing...:-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Next Up0