• 15(current)
Movie Logo Requests
(2016-11-13, 01:56)ShadowTek Wrote: Rodger that, I think from what icesurf3r said I owe FonziQ a set first though, then I'll get on this.

No rush. Thanks.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Just a friendly reminder:

Always run artwork downloader first before requesting a movie logo.

Requests for logos already created on Fanart.tv (and are probably much better then I can make) kinda sucks so please everyone check first Fanart.tv (simply run artwork downloader)

Search this thread for a movie you want (chances its already made) once you are in this thread, look at top right of this page, you will see "Search Thread" this option will ONLY search this thread, simply search for the movie you are looking for then post unmade requests. Ive been pretty careful about always posting the full movie and year of every single logo so if its been made, you will find it.

That's all Smile

I post this as many times I'll get requests for logos I already made.. but as I make so many (and smoked half my short term memory when I was younger in a bong) I wont remember I made it, so I end up making the same movie logo all over again. Id like to avoid doing that if I can. Smile

(2016-11-13, 02:16)wgstarks Wrote: No rush. Thanks.
No worries, I like making the old movie logos you request. As I always try and take the logo from the actual movie poster itself for any particular movie, fulfilling these requests shows me many movies I may not have ever heard of, many times 1/2 the time I spend making these logos is checking out the movie requested to see if I would like it Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Is anyone else having a hard time logging into fanat.tv? I tried and got a strange sql error..
I want to actually attempt to upload allot of my logos to see what happens, but I cant seem to be able to log in on that site?
Logo's Made So Far:
(2016-11-13, 01:52)ShadowTek Wrote: - All Stars (2003) I can't find a movie with this name.. please give me a IMDB link to movie.

Sorry ST, that's my fault and a typo. The year should be 2013, but here's the imdb link anyway:
All Stars IMDB
(2016-11-13, 08:20)ShadowTek Wrote: Is anyone else having a hard time logging into fanat.tv? I tried and got a strange sql error..
I want to actually attempt to upload allot of my logos to see what happens, but I cant seem to be able to log in on that site?

I couldn't login either. It was a password error though. Even tried resetting the password. New password wouldn't work either. Doesn't look like there is any sort of admin contact info for that site.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2016-11-13, 15:10)wgstarks Wrote:
(2016-11-13, 08:20)ShadowTek Wrote: Is anyone else having a hard time logging into fanat.tv? I tried and got a strange sql error..

I couldn't login either. It was a password error though. Even tried resetting the password. New password wouldn't work either. Doesn't look like there is any sort of admin contact info for that site.

Actually, it was user error.Blush
I thought the site was resetting my password, but it was really asking me to.
Maybe you should try with a different browser.
(2016-11-13, 12:28)icesurf3r Wrote:
(2016-11-13, 01:52)ShadowTek Wrote: - All Stars (2003) I can't find a movie with this name.. please give me a IMDB link to movie.

Sorry ST, that's my fault and a typo. The year should be 2013, but here's the imdb link anyway:
All Stars IMDB

No worries, here ya go:

Logo's Made So Far:
(2016-11-13, 01:03)wgstarks Wrote: New request-
Jet Pilot (1957)
Joan of Arc (1948)
Jungle Jim in the Forbidden Land (1952)
Junior Bonner (1972)
Kansas City Confidential (1952)
King Solomon's Mines (1937)
King Solomon's Mines (1950)
King Solomon's Mines (2004)
Kings of the Sun (1963)
Knights of the Round Table (1953)

OK as you have 3 different King Solomon's Mines movies, and fanart.TV already had a King Solomon's Mines logo (All credit to fanart.tv for the logo) I just took that logo and added the year onto the logo for each of the movies, I figured that way it may make it easier to identify the version you want to watch. If you don't like the idea, no prob.. just let me know and I'll hunt down the poster for each movie version and make a new logo from that.

Download:
Movie Logo Set 46

Also I'm defiantly liking the 10 logos per request rather then 15 at a time, this way I only have to spend about an hour per request rather then 1 1/2 hours per request.
Logo's Made So Far:
Changed topic title to match other topics in the "Artwork Request" forum

Also in the next few days I'll start posting some of the character art and clear art Ive made for TV shows.. Ive made allot.
Logo's Made So Far:
FonziQ I forgot what 15 you requested, but I try and now do 10 at a time (AKA 1 hour of work) so post the next 10 you need and you will have priority, to all others needing logos, post the next 10 you need. If I missed anyone, let me know.
Logo's Made So Far:
(2016-11-20, 23:47)ShadowTek Wrote: FonziQ I forgot what 15 you requested, but I try and now do 10 at a time (AKA 1 hour of work) so post the next 10 you need and you will have priority, to all others needing logos, post the next 10 you need. If I missed anyone, let me know.

I had a few Star Wars ones from awhile ago, if you could generate a few that would be awesome, but no worries.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2297908
(2016-11-20, 23:50)Temujin Wrote:
(2016-11-20, 23:47)ShadowTek Wrote: FonziQ I forgot what 15 you requested, but I try and now do 10 at a time (AKA 1 hour of work) so post the next 10 you need and you will have priority, to all others needing logos, post the next 10 you need. If I missed anyone, let me know.

I had a few Star Wars ones from awhile ago, if you could generate a few that would be awesome, but no worries.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2297908

I'm sorry bro, I missed that post, I'll have a look and post the logos for you.
Logo's Made So Far:
Thanks for the last set ST. They all look good.
Here's the next batch for when you get bored with nothing to do. Big Grin

Knute Rockne All American (1940)
Lady in the Lake (1947)
Last of the Dogmen (1995)
Lawnmower Man 2 - Beyond Cyberspace (1996)
Les Misérables (1935)
Lewis & Clark - The Journey of the Corps of Discovery (1997)
Li'l Abner (1959)
Liberty Stands Still (2002)
License to Wed (2007)
Life With Father (1947)
(2016-03-25, 23:36)Temujin Wrote: Awesome work Shadow!
Curious if you could whip up some for my Star Wars documentaries, most of which are fanedits and not on IMDB. Some are ther babyhum releases and have some covers on fanedi.org, but very basic
I'd love it if they just followed the same motif or even a set logo/artwork star wars related, would be outstanding.

A Long Time Ago... The Story Of Star Wars - 1999
Clapperboard The Empire Strikes Back - 2005
From Star Wars To Star Wars The Story Of Industrial Light & Magic - 2005
Horizon - How To Film The Impossible - 2005
Omnibus Special Edition - George Lucas Flying Solo - 1997
Star Wars Feel The Force - 2005
Star Wars Heroes & Villains - 2005
Star Wars The Magic and The Mystery - 1997
Star Wars The Making of the Myth - 2014
The A To Z Of Star Wars Episode II Attack Of The Clones - 2005
The Mythology Of Star Wars - 1999
When Star Wars Ruled The World - 2004

edit: rep point added for the work you already did (and I downloaded a few Wink )

Here ya go, I could only find a few original logos from these extras, I had to make the rest, hope you like them:
Star Wars Logo Set 47
Logo's Made So Far:
Thanks, the link appears to be broken though:
"Not Found - Error 404"
EDIT: Works now thanks!
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Logo Requests2