• 103(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-11-24, 23:31)moshoodo123 Wrote: Here is the pic of more progress made in Xonfluence OSD Mod , but for the life of me I cant figure out where/how to change the channel name to white from the current yellowish color. any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

I suggest you make another thread for displaying your modifications and asking for people to teach you how to become a skinner. Because according to me you don't have a lot of skinning experience and you keep asking people how to modify screens.

Don't get me wrong, but your mod is not really in Xonfluence look and feel.

Everybody of course may modify Xonfluence if he or she wants (it's open source), but I don't think this belongs in this thread.

According to me this thread is for asking help on using the skin, reporting bugs, request new features on updates etc.

Helly.
(2016-11-25, 13:12)stevesawyer1895 Wrote: Xoncofluence is freezing on exit and the Windows taskkill.exe command does not works but does work great in the default Confluence skin when inserted in the DiagMenuButton.xml.for QUIT. I would have included the DiagMenuButton.xml file from Xonconfulence if it will would help but don't how you would that done.

Please see my Kodi log file https://paste.ubuntu.com/23527392/

Thank you for your help to figure this out.SmileTongue

Your logfile doesn't show what's happening on exit and why you kodi freezes on exit.

I don't think a taskkill is the correct way to quit kodi. You should better solve the reason of kodi to freeze.

Helly.
Update for Jarvis:

- Fixed image scaling on large widget layout
- Added label on video large widgets (thanks to UraFarquad)

Helly.
And also some updates for Krypton:

- Fixed label bug in widgetlayout
- Updated to confluence 3.0.39 (Added 'Privacy Policy' to system info, only if available)
- Fixed bug in systeminfo button layout
- Fixed bug in slider colours
- Added option to switch back to default confluence favourites dialog #1487
- Added option to add custom video info (more.. button) #1506

Enjoy,
Helly.
(2016-11-26, 09:24)Helly1206 Wrote: Update for Jarvis:

Helly.

Happy to help, Helly.

Edit: Just updated on my Android tablet. Looks great!!

I did run into one issue though. For some reason, it wouldn't update thru the repo. It kept showing 3.2.17 as the latest update. I had to go to the Github and download as a zip, then install thru zip (manually).
(2016-11-26, 18:00)UraFarquad Wrote:
(2016-11-26, 09:24)Helly1206 Wrote: Update for Jarvis:

Helly.

Happy to help, Helly.

Edit: Just updated on my Android tablet. Looks great!!

I did run into one issue though. For some reason, it wouldn't update thru the repo. It kept showing 3.2.17 as the latest update. I had to go to the Github and download as a zip, then install thru zip (manually).

I know. The repo is ok, but it doesn't auto update Not for jarvis and not for krypton. Probably a kodi thing. Hopefully it will be solved soon.

Helly.
Auto updates work all ok for me with Jarvis on Windows.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2016-11-27, 10:59)jmh2002 Wrote: Auto updates work all ok for me with Jarvis on Windows.

Something went wrong on updating the repo for Krypton. Some files were not updated.

Should work now.

Helly.
Great work and best skin ever! But, how to disable startup animation (Krypton)?

Solved: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2313997
(2016-11-24, 18:00)jmh2002 Wrote: @Helly1206

This issue about the shortcuts pointing to a local link instead of a kodi special link has been discussed quite often.

Is this something that you can fix in the skin itself? It would really help us users with multiple boxes.

THANKS Smile

You can easily fix this by going to Kodi/userdata/addondata/skin.xonfluence/settings.xml and change the right paths to special://home.
I was one of the first to discover this issue a very long time ago - I already know how to fix it manually, thanks...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2016-11-27, 12:07)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-11-27, 10:59)jmh2002 Wrote: Auto updates work all ok for me with Jarvis on Windows.

Something went wrong on updating the repo for Krypton. Some files were not updated.

Should work now.

Helly.

Yeah.......My main Kodi (WinOS) updated just fine. Always does. It was just my tablet that didn't. Even the Firestick in my living room auto updated.
Hello, I have problems with the skin in the smart list rules section for videos.

When I want to add a new rule, I select a value and nothing appears in the field.

Skin: Xonfluence:

Skin Confluence:

Steps to reproduce:

1.Videos
2.Playlists
3.New smart playlist
4.Find item where - New rule
5.Click in arrow (Choose rule type)
Bug: There is no value chosen

I use kodi 17 beta 5 Xonfluence 3.3.10

Thank you.
(2016-11-18, 08:41)fracl11 Wrote: when I use this xonfluence skin, it crashes Kodi when I try to open it, it does it with kodi 16.1 and 17 beta. it even does it on spmc 16,
UPDATE: I just got a new box Friday with Android 6 on it, and the problem is gone. guess its faster than 5.1

thanks for helping everyone.
(2016-11-25, 21:00)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-11-23, 06:53)illiac4 Wrote: When on full screen and you press skip/forward button, there is no visual confirmation on top right screen corner like on original confluence skin. Is this by design or is it bug? I am on latest Krypton.

That probably has to do with your settings.

Go to skin settings --> General --> global skin options and set 'Enable original confluence popup seekbar'.

That should do.

Helly.

I have tried that with enable and disable but there is no seekbar visible.
  • 103(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13