• 169(current)
Release skin helper service
RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=videosearch)

Open correctly the window but research is not working, nothing is show when letters are typing.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-11-28, 02:01)wheatfield Wrote: I still can't get either of these to work correctly. I tried using Listitem.Premiered, and now the date shows as 2016-11-27. Is that an expected behavior even though my locale is set to 11-27-2016? Also, the tvshow IMDB ratings are still blank and I've verified that they are on OMDB.

The only error in my log is "ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> Unsupported locale ''

To what language and country is your kodi set-up ?
Please try to set it on English and let me know if the properties are working

EDIT: updated version is now uploading to the repo which has some error handling for the locale
(2016-11-28, 02:34)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-28, 02:01)wheatfield Wrote: I still can't get either of these to work correctly. I tried using Listitem.Premiered, and now the date shows as 2016-11-27. Is that an expected behavior even though my locale is set to 11-27-2016? Also, the tvshow IMDB ratings are still blank and I've verified that they are on OMDB.

The only error in my log is "ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> Unsupported locale ''

To what language and country is your kodi set-up ?
Please try to set it on English and let me know if the properties are working

EDIT: updated version is now uploading to the repo which has some error handling for the locale

I was using English(US), but I switched it to generic English and still have the same problem. I'll wait to see if the update changes it.

EDIT: Listitem.Premiered stills displays as before, after the new update. Also, I'm still getting erratic behavior with music artwork even with the latest update. It displays the local album image no matter what setting I use, and it won't overwrite it unless I delete simplecache.db, Texture13.db and userdata/Thumbnails. This is with a 200x200 local album image in the album folder.
Hi Marcel

Odd things happening with Google results for PVR scraping. It seems that nearly all results pulled from google are incorrect or just complete random pictures, but if i manually search the results appear to be much more accurate.

My thinking is that the "background" scraping that's querying google is searching the channel name and title, giving pretty ordinary results... But when manually searching, it's searching on just the Title which appears to generate more accurate results.

I remember this happening a while back and you fixed it, but i think it's back again!

can you look into this when you get a spare minute.

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Loggio.
(2016-11-28, 05:33)wheatfield Wrote: EDIT: Listitem.Premiered stills displays as before, after the new update. Also, I'm still getting erratic behavior with music artwork even with the latest update. It displays the local album image no matter what setting I use, and it won't overwrite it unless I delete simplecache.db, Texture13.db and userdata/Thumbnails. This is with a 200x200 local album image in the album folder.

1) ListItem.Premiered will be taken from Kodi itself, so if you have ListItem.Premiered on the actual listitem in kodi, that exact string will be used for SkinHelper.ListItem.Premiered too. Only if that info isn't present in/on the Kodi listitem, the results from the scraper will be used.

2) So, are we talking about normal library content here ? Or are you using this with pvr artwork ?

3) Do you still have errors in your log after last update ?

4) The album image from Kodi is always preferred, I was thinking about this the other day and I think this can be a bit more user friendly if the value from skinhelper is also saved in the Kodi database. I will work on that later today.

EDIT: Now I remember, saving that info to kodidb is not possible. So if you want to prefer the skinhelper results in your skin, remember to prefer the Window properties instead of the normal ListItem.Thumb
(2016-11-28, 00:24)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-28, 00:12)Rjsachse Wrote: Just noticed a typo in the source code for themes.

Stupid typo indeed, thanks I've just fixed it. New update following later tonight.

(2016-11-28, 00:12)Rjsachse Wrote: Skin setting for textures aren't working

What do you mean with this exactly ? the setimage method ? Do you have errors in your log ?

Just them was not finding the texture but it was the source code typo. All good.

Thanks can't wait to test.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
(2016-11-28, 07:23)loggio Wrote: My thinking is that the "background" scraping that's querying google is searching the channel name and title, giving pretty ordinary results... But when manually searching, it's searching on just the Title which appears to generate more accurate results.

Yes, because otherwise you get less accurate results but looks like there's a typo in there.
Please test with next update, it will still append the channelname but should work better.
(2016-11-28, 02:25)Guilouz Wrote: RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=videosearch)

Open correctly the window but research is not working, nothing is show when letters are typing.

Thanks for reporting, will be fixed in next update (tonight)
Since last update extrafanarts for tv shows and movies works now. Thanks.

But there is a problem when movies are in collection, there is no fanart.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-11-27, 20:34)marcelveldt Wrote: All properties as mentioned in the "listitem" section and the normal kodi listitem properties are available for the Player too.
So in your case use the following:

SkinHelper.Player.Title --> track title
SkinHelper.Player.Artist -> artist name(s)
SkinHelper.Player.Album --> album name

This will work for media in the library and for streaming radio (if scraper is enabled in addon settings).

But... I think this is now also not working because of the bug I fixed earlier. When I'm back home I will put the updated version on the repo.
OK, your script (v. 124) is working fine for online streams, except:
Year:
It doesn't find a year for a album
Code:
$INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Year)]

AlbumThumb:
actually the ArtistThumb is shown for AlbumThumb
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.AlbumThumb)]
see the pic:
http://imgur.com/a/VNVue
upper row: variables from SkinHelper. As you see, there is no year)
lower row: Variables from StreamingHelper script
Both of the artist images are from skinhelper btw
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-11-28, 09:38)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-28, 05:33)wheatfield Wrote: EDIT: Listitem.Premiered stills displays as before, after the new update. Also, I'm still getting erratic behavior with music artwork even with the latest update. It displays the local album image no matter what setting I use, and it won't overwrite it unless I delete simplecache.db, Texture13.db and userdata/Thumbnails. This is with a 200x200 local album image in the album folder.

1) ListItem.Premiered will be taken from Kodi itself, so if you have ListItem.Premiered on the actual listitem in kodi, that exact string will be used for SkinHelper.ListItem.Premiered too. Only if that info isn't present in/on the Kodi listitem, the results from the scraper will be used.

2) So, are we talking about normal library content here ? Or are you using this with pvr artwork ?

3) Do you still have errors in your log after last update ?

4) The album image from Kodi is always preferred, I was thinking about this the other day and I think this can be a bit more user friendly if the value from skinhelper is also saved in the Kodi database. I will work on that later today.

EDIT: Now I remember, saving that info to kodidb is not possible. So if you want to prefer the skinhelper results in your skin, remember to prefer the Window properties instead of the normal ListItem.Thumb

ListItem.Premiered is working as expected now, and I have no more errors for that in the log. This was just normal library content. Thanks for the help.

I'm still trying to figure out music; I only have the Window properties in use for now while troubleshooting, so I'm not sure why I'm getting these results. No matter what setting I use, it uses the local thumb if present, even if I've unchecked "Lookup artwork in my music folders". When I go to the manual lookup, it'll show the online image as the current thumb. I've deleted my cache, music db, textures db, and thumbnails.

Sorry to pile on here, but I've noticed that the album plot has the artist plot appended to the end of it. Is this expected?
(2016-11-28, 18:23)Solo0815 Wrote: OK, your script (v. 124) is working fine for online streams, except:
It doesn't find a year for a album
actually the ArtistThumb is shown for AlbumThumb

Both issues fixed in next update later tonight.
SkinHelper.ListItemDuration.Hours and SkinHelper.ListItemDuration.Minutes not woking anymore. Return nothing.

EDIT : Property has changed, there is one point. Working now.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hello Marcel

Could you consider, (once the Bughunting is over), to add a Functionality which set the Focus to the playing item of a playlist (according "System.IdleTime" or "On.Next) to use in "myPlaylists.xml?

the Idea would be to have some kinde of autofocus for the currently playing track (or maybe episotde to), so it would be still possible to browse through the playlist but have focus on the currently playing item after idle or if the next item starts to play.

i think here about a call (scriptcall maybe) via "onload" if possible.

Not hardly needed, but a nice addition imho.
(2016-11-28, 20:41)wheatfield Wrote: ListItem.Premiered is working as expected now, and I have no more errors for that in the log. This was just normal library content. Thanks for the help.

I'm still trying to figure out music; I only have the Window properties in use for now while troubleshooting, so I'm not sure why I'm getting these results. No matter what setting I use, it uses the local thumb if present, even if I've unchecked "Lookup artwork in my music folders". When I go to the manual lookup, it'll show the online image as the current thumb. I've deleted my cache, music db, textures db, and thumbnails.

Sorry to pile on here, but I've noticed that the album plot has the artist plot appended to the end of it. Is this expected?

1) Make sure that you use the Window Property provided by skinhelper for your thumb because the kodi default ListItem.Thumb will not change. Do you understand ? You're now referring to the normal $INFO[Listitem.Thumb infolabel while you should use $INFO[Window(Home).property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Thumb)]]

2) Oops, that is actually a mistake. That should only happen for the player. I will fix it.
  • 169(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18