• 27(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2016-11-25, 02:18)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-24, 12:39)Mr Cellophane Wrote: For those who reported that when you press the main menu item, for example Movies, it would jump to the first Submenu, I believe I have found a way round this.
Change to a different layout design and then go back to the one you want to use and this seems to cure it. I use Modern Horizontal, I switched to a different Horizontal version and then back to Modern Horizontal and it seems to work now.
It's the setting "Open submenu on enter/press main menu" --> That got defaulted to enabled by accident. Will be fixed in next skin update.

Great thank you.

(2016-11-24, 12:39)Mr Cellophane Wrote: I have noticed that for some reason I cannot get my TV shows to display as Seasons anymore, they display as episode lists,I don't know if this is Skin related or not?
What do you mean ? Screenshot perhaps to better explain ?

Resolved this by playing with the settings.

(2016-11-24, 12:39)Mr Cellophane Wrote: FYI: If you Check for Updates you can see that there are 2 versions of the Titan Skin (can't remember the numbers as I am not in front of my system right now) but if you choose the older rev version the "grey mist/fog" effect disappears, when you go to the latest rev version the "grey mist/fog effect" appears.
Yes, but that's the old version on emby repo, better not install that one. The background overlay issue is fixed in next skin update.

Excellent thank you

(2016-11-24, 12:39)Mr Cellophane Wrote: I cannot get the Trakt add-on to do anything in the latest Skin version - Is this something you are aware of or should I go to the Trakt add-on author please?
Sorry, I don't understand this one either. What do you mean ?

Resolved this by uninstalling Trakt, reinstalling it and authorising it again

(2016-11-24, 12:39)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Will keep checking and come back with anything further I find.

Marcel - Keep up the great work, Titan is simply the best Skin out there and you are the most responsive dev. We all really appreciate the work you put into this.

Thanks!
new issue?

My OSD display doesn't automatically close during any TV/Movie playback. I have a 4 sec setting on it. Anyone else notice this?
When I try to change any colors (such as the "Busy animation color diffuse" setting), I get an error:

"Skin helper service colorpicker error"

I also get an error every time I start Kodi:

"Skin helper service backgrounds error" (or something close to that)
decided to try this new Beta after using the stable version for the past 2 weeks. I think i may know the problem but still...

Windows 10pc, Jarvis 16.1 with stable build. Great, worked fine but ive used beta beforehand and there were somethings i missed that wernt fixed in the stable one so.... backed up skin settings, created a kodi backup and also backued up my themes

Then removed 16.1 completley from my pc and then installed Kodi Beta 17 (v5) from windows 10 store app. Played around with few other skins but came back to Titan. Didnt really have time to install everything so i used my backup (kodi) to reinstall apps etc... then enabled them in Kodi 17.

Installed Krypton Beta of this skin and updated all addons. Ran skin backup from my Jarvis backup (potential problem here) and then installed my theme i made. Luckily it worked!!!

So, few problems ive noticed in the past few hours of usage

1 - Widgets, they take forever to show, sometimes not at all. I guess ill have to reset them all again
2 - Submenus, i want to amend and add some addons to my music submenu. When i access it everything is blank and a skin helper error pops up. I can access submenu from main menu and it all works but i cannot amend it.
3 - No busy animation image. Just takes me to folders to choose one (none, Custom single image or custom multi images)

so, am i right in thinking 1&2 to just restore my menu items and start again or am i better offf starting again from a fresh install as i restored a jarvis backup for krypton and maybe thats whats messed it all up
After this last update,

1. the info screen is blank when selected. The options are gone(refresh,change art,etc). Info is not accessible in library.
2. Cant change custom logo anymore. I can select the image but it returns to the page without changing logo.
3. I cant set submenu labels anymore. Custom label is not accessible.

Anyone else having this problem or a solution?
(2016-11-28, 02:24)teedo42 Wrote: After this last update,

1. the info screen is blank when selected. The options are gone(refresh,change art,etc). Info is not accessible in library.
2. Cant change custom logo anymore. I can select the image but it returns to the page without changing logo.

Anyone else having this problem or a solution?
1) nice and beautyfull as always or do you mean changing by contextmenue? At least fetching all artwork did work for me.
2) The only pic i can change is the posterpic.
Other categories like logo, clearart etc only show me.. posters...[emoji54]
3) didn't test

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
(2016-10-20, 21:12)Superbert Wrote: Hi Marcel,
i use your latest krypton build with the newest Millhouse release.
When i scroll fast through my series, the skin always makes a reset after a short time.
Tested in Estuary, there are no problems.
Hope for a fix.

Same issue in the new update. Splash now works. Thank you.
(2016-11-25, 07:28)browned Wrote: Must congratulate Marcel, aside from a couple of niggles, the new beta performance in all areas on my Shield systems is amazing.

Gone are the black screens during skin updates, navigation is faster, widget loading is faster, widget refreshing is faster, startup performance is great, automated backups is a great addition. thanks for all the work Marcel.

Thanks, great to hear that weeks of work actually pay off ;-)
It was a hell of a job to get the most performance and max features at the same time.
Offcourse there are a few issues which need fixing but after that I think this update will make a lot of users happy.
Settings and Favourites look blank, i.e. there's no background picture in the buttons in the main menu. Is there something I need to do to restore them?
(2016-11-25, 21:31)browned Wrote: My OSD display doesn't automatically close during any TV/Movie playback. I have a 4 sec setting on it. Anyone else notice this?

This issue should be fixed yesterday
(2016-11-27, 00:13)eengert Wrote: When I try to change any colors (such as the "Busy animation color diffuse" setting), I get an error:
"Skin helper service colorpicker error"
I also get an error every time I start Kodi:
"Skin helper service backgrounds error" (or something close to that)

In that case something is messed up on your system. Have a look at the Kodi logfile for the cause.
If you spot an exception/error there, share it with me or upload your entire log somewhere for me.
(2016-11-27, 21:21)mattyspurs76 Wrote: 1 - Widgets, they take forever to show, sometimes not at all. I guess ill have to reset them all again
2 - Submenus, i want to amend and add some addons to my music submenu. When i access it everything is blank and a skin helper error pops up. I can access submenu from main menu and it all works but i cannot amend it.
3 - No busy animation image. Just takes me to folders to choose one (none, Custom single image or custom multi images)

so, am i right in thinking 1&2 to just restore my menu items and start again or am i better offf starting again from a fresh install as i restored a jarvis backup for krypton and maybe thats whats messed it all up

You might have to re-set your widgets and menu images with this new beta update. I haven't figured out a way to migrate those settings in a clean way.
Also, the other issues you mention should all have been fixed, if not, please share your kodi logfile with me.
(2016-11-28, 02:24)teedo42 Wrote: 1. the info screen is blank when selected. The options are gone(refresh,change art,etc). Info is not accessible in library.

Still having this issue in most recent beta ? I provide a new beta every day as I'm rapidly squashing all the bugs that are reported.
I can post a logfile now.....erm, how do it create one etc?
(2016-11-28, 02:24)teedo42 Wrote: 1. the info screen is blank when selected. The options are gone(refresh,change art,etc). Info is not accessible in library.

1) Can't reproduce this issue. Info screen is working fine on all my testsetups. Does this issue still exist ?
2) Issue reproduced and fixed just now, new version coming within a few hours.
3) Can't reproduce this issue. If it still exists, tell me step by step what exactly is broken and what to do to reproduce.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6