PVR & EPG Guide
I would like to know what is the best/preferably solution:
1. Kodi to be used as PVR/DVR to schedule/record programming off of a SD Prime CC tuner. I already have the paid beta version w/EPG.
2. A better EPG Guide. I read some were that Pseudo Live TV can be used, but did not find and clear documentation on hos to implemented it. Can this be used to schedule/record programming off of a SD Prime CC tuner ?
3. Can the above configuration work both in a Windows and Android (Google TV) setup ?

Thanks...filosad
pseudotv live will autotune the HDHomerun device as well as use the guide data. PVR/DVR has not yet been implemented.
settings, autotune, select find hdhomerun and you should be all set in a minute or two.
Every time I launch PseudoLiveTV, I get the following error message:
Unable to populate channels. Please verify that you have scraped media in you library and that you have properly configured channels.Originally had v17 of Kodi. Un-installed and using stable version (Jarvis). HomeRun Prime add-on working as it should. Do I need other files in order to make PseudoLiveTV run. I read some guide were it said that you might need some other files, is this true or is something mis-configured ?

Thanks....
Hello, I would like to know if the same add-on's you would use on a windows box will work on a android Google TV box. I would like to use Kodi (Jarvis) in conjunction with a Google TV Box (android 6.1). Has anyone attempted this type of configuration. Also, I am using a HD HomeRun CC Tuner which I hope can replace my STB. Only issue with PPV/VOD. Still working on a work-around for this to totally bypass the carrier's STB.
(2016-11-29, 22:08)filosad Wrote: Hello, I would like to know if the same add-on's you would use on a windows box will work on a android Google TV box. I would like to use Kodi (Jarvis) in conjunction with a Google TV Box (android 6.1). Has anyone attempted this type of configuration. Also, I am using a HD HomeRun CC Tuner which I hope can replace my STB. Only issue with PPV/VOD. Still working on a work-around for this to totally bypass the carrier's STB.

For regular addons, yes. For PVR clients, no; PVR clients are compiled binaries (like a regular program), and must be built for the OS/architecture that it is going to run on.
(2016-11-29, 20:46)filosad Wrote: Every time I launch PseudoLiveTV, I get the following error message:
Unable to populate channels. Please verify that you have scraped media in you library and that you have properly configured channels.Originally had v17 of Kodi. Un-installed and using stable version (Jarvis). HomeRun Prime add-on working as it should. Do I need other files in order to make PseudoLiveTV run. I read some guide were it said that you might need some other files, is this true or is something mis-configured ?

Thanks....

when you enable auto-tune. strictly select the option to find hdhomerun favorites.

if you do not have any hdhomerun favorites selected this will be why. to establish hdhomerun favorites you must go to the ip address of the hdhomerun

http://192.168.1.5/lineup.html

note your IP address will likely be different.

Double click the the star to the left of the channel name to make it a favorite. see example below

watch gallery
Hello,
Is there a reason why I do not see all of my channels that the HDHome Prime sees ? Is there a feature were I can all add all of the channels that the HDHome Prime sees ?[

quote='bry' pid='2466496' dateline='1480465968']
(2016-11-29, 20:46)filosad Wrote: Every time I launch PseudoLiveTV, I get the following error message:

Thanks....

when you enable auto-tune. strictly select the option to find hdhomerun favorites.

if you do not have any hdhomerun favorites selected this will be why. to establish hdhomerun favorites you must go to the ip address of the hdhomerun

http://192.168.1.5/lineup.html

note your IP address will likely be different.

Double click the the star to the left of the channel name to make it a favorite. see example below

watch gallery

[/quote]
Make all of them favorites. Also anything with a drm tag will not work in kodi.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I made all of them favorites as suggested. Everytime I launch PTVL, I get the following error message: Unable to populate channels. Please verify that you have scraped media in you library and that you have properly configured channels. Also, if do a re-scan of my CC tuner, do I have to mark the channels as favorites again ? Thanks

(2016-12-01, 06:11)bry Wrote: Make all of them favorites. Also anything with a drm tag will not work in kodi.
@filiosad go into ptvl settings, select to atotune and enable HDHomeRun favorites.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Now I notice, that I do not see all of the channels that I marked off as favorites. I marked all of the channels subscribed as favorites. When I attempt to switch to a channel (i.e channel 1751), I can only type to 175. I am not able to type the last digit of a four (4) digit channel. Any reason for this ?
Thanks.

(2016-12-02, 01:24)bry Wrote: @filiosad go into ptvl settings, select to atotune and enable HDHomeRun favorites.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR & EPG Guide0