• 5(current)
[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control
Hi xsrage

i use Windows so i may not be of any help. But does your pi3 recognise keyboard presses outside of Kodi. Also what colour is your LED indicator when pressing buttons.
I have the same problem with this remote and KODI 16.1 under Jessie. The remote works perfectly fine outside of KODI and it also works under Libreelec without issues. I installed the keymap editor and it doesn't receive any signal only in mouse mode.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
It still doesn't work, but I it seems that the system receives the signal, but doesn't give it back to KODI. When I click on the "OK" button for a few times at the main menu and I quit the program, I can see that several Chromium instances are running as if the remote started the shortcut from the desktop beneath KODI.
I have no problems in or out of Kodi with my remote, but that's on an Android box.
This Measy GP811 (47 keys) is similar model?
Is OK for KODI?

http://www.measy.com.cn/product/showproduct132_en.htm
Hey guys, can someone let me know how to teach my keys on the T3 to do stuff?
Im using LibreELEC
Hi bacsom

I do not have Rpi so cannot test. But this site talks about your same symptoms and maybe worth a look. I opologise if you have been down this route before.

http://raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/que...d-or-mouse
Someone using T3 and/or T3-M on Android TV Box?

My previous expirience with more than 10 MX3 2.4G Air mouses, is that the ones with the Explorer Blue key function they can not be fully IR configured using the IR learning function. Only keys like Power and spare colored ones can be IR configured...more over the user can not identify what mode is selected between TV IR or TV box Wifi modes..Not microphone function is available. Most of the sellers are uncertain on how to use and program these controls. Not even what are their main differences...

Most of the models containing the microphone blue key, are in fact fully IR learning programmable...Aslo, the microphone works, for search commands, etc. provided you activate the microphone service in your Android box...by installing Microphone from playstore...ae...
With these one you can fully emulate or learn every IR key from your TV or DVDR Remote control...

Does your new T3, having the blue explorer key, is fully IR programmable? Does it has, the the one with the blue Microphone key, fully IR learning and microphone functionallity?

Some of the previous MX3, have the dual LED mode, green for Wifi mode and Red for TV IR mode, functionallity. Have the new models T3 and T3M these dual LED color functions? Some of the old models only had Red Led blink for Wifi mode, but no indication for IR mode.

Up to now the MX3 with the blue microphone key is the best hybrid control for Kodi....it has all need it....if the T3M has the same and improve keyboard functions...it must be the best...I need to know before buy mine...
(2016-11-21, 22:41)dasco Wrote: Hi bacsom

I do not have Rpi so cannot test. But this site talks about your same symptoms and maybe worth a look. I opologise if you have been down this route before.

http://raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/que...d-or-mouse

Dear dasco,

Thank you for your time. Unfortunately that topic was no help. I only have problem with this particular remote. Other remotes, or regular keyboards or mice work well. I did some testing and it seems that KODI 15.2 from the original repo works fine (and has the black screen issue), 16.1 from Piplware repo only recognise T3 in mouse mode. :-(
Hopefully bacsom, someone with a RPi can chime in and let us know if the remote works for them and can offer some assistance. Otherwise i will update my first post detailing issues with the remote with Rasberry Pi and Kodi 16.1 for other Pi users who may be interested in purchasing.
Thanks for the reply, Yes the remote works as a keyboard in other applications, I will have to check on the led color.
where is the STOP button?
I only see PAUSE/PLAY button (first 8 button)
Hi mamachan,

It does not have a dedicated stop button. Most people configure the "magnify glass" button next to the "Play/Pause" button as a stop button.
(2016-11-29, 21:35)dasco Wrote: Hi mamachan,

It does not have a dedicated stop button. Most people configure the "magnify glass" button next to the "Play/Pause" button as a stop button.

Many thanks.
I must use IR LEARNING function from my MCE remote to configure "magnify glass" button?
I buy a Measy GP811, but no way to map any button (i try to map "STOP" button from my VRC-1100 remote control
http://kodi.wiki/view/Remote_Control_Reviews#VRC-1100

Can you help me please?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control3