• 214(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-11-30, 00:26)doldi Wrote: no problem, you're welcome
http://pastebin.com/gCyi8keJ

OK, as others have already posted you need to remove the local (and incompatible) inputstream add-ons - the following will work, then restart/reboot:
Code:
rm -fr /storage/.kodi/addons/inputstream.*
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-11-29, 01:15)Milhouse Wrote: Weekly kernel 4.9-rc7 test build #1128x: RPi / RPi2

I made some more tests with the new kernel. As I wrote before it run very smooth. I did not found any kernel related issues.
Since my last tests with your first build I test also some of the integrated HW of the Pi3

- Bluetooth headset work same as in normal builds (I had one crash which also happen in normal builds)
- WiFi of the Rpi3 works fine here at channel 13

For me this is the best build at this time. Thanks again for your effort
(2016-11-29, 14:01)eikman2k Wrote: How could i change the intro Video from Libreelec?

THX a Lot

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1851076

then copy your splash.h264 to /storage/.cache/splash.h264
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-11-30, 00:43)herrmeier01 Wrote: For me this is the best build at this time. Thanks again for your effort

Many thanks, hopefully 4.9.0 will be relatively trouble-free! Smile
crashlog before remove inputstreams on #1129
http://pastebin.com/qJvEewJg

after removing kodi starts.

thx
Doldi
Can someone please advise if the download link to use in the program for latest files has changed recently? I am unable to do a manual download like I used to.

Thank you
@nb2a
have no problem in germany to download latest build here

here you see all milhouse-builds:

http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/master/RPi2

...if you are searching

on Rpi this link also works fine - do you have the right custom channel? update channel milhouse-8.0?
I had it working about two months ago on that channel yes. I will check the link again. Thank you.

(2016-11-30, 01:04)doldi Wrote: @nb2a
have no problem in germany to download latest build here

here you see all milhouse-builds:

http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/master/RPi2

...if you are searching

on Rpi this link also works fine - do you have the right custom channel? update channel milhouse-8.0?
@popcornmix latest builds with total_mem=1023 have been stable for the past couple of days
(2016-11-30, 04:54)gendo Wrote: @popcornmix latest builds with total_mem=1023 have been stable for the past couple of days

I also tried this setting for some days, no crash so far.
(2016-11-29, 23:52)Milhouse Wrote: I can only think you'd already installed inputstream.smoothstream before upgrading to these test builds, perhaps while using an old alpha (7.90.00x) build? I do hope this inputstream migration won't cause problems with the next alpha, 7.90.009, if the currently installed repo add-on crashes the new kodi.bin.

I don't think Kodi will download inputstream.mpd or inputstream.smoothstream add-on as automatic replacements now that they're no longer present in these test builds, but I guess that's possible - knowing the dates on the add-on folders might help (if they're created recently then maybe that is what is happening).

I didn't have any problems with my installations, so no indication of Kodi automatically downloading duff add-ons from the Repo.

Hi Milhouse,
I only can think of an VoD plugin (netflix or skygo) that i tried to install in the beginning where you have install those
inputstream stuff manually. But it won´t run because of the drm problems with them using silverlight and the Pi.
So maybe i didn´t clean up properly... Big Grin
I am following your builds a while now when it was still alpha thats right. but i did not migrate from kodi 16 to 17.

Again, thanks for your time and hard work you put into those builds

Cheers
The SkyGo addon would have installed inputstream.smoothstream almost certainly, not sure about Netflix.

I've also been informed that the major addons have now switched to support inputstream.adaptive, although we still lack wvdecrypter support but hopefully that will change soon (work in progress).
Where do i change the total_mem to 1023 in config.txt?

here?

# SDRAM size based GPU memory split, uncomment and setup to override 'gpu_mem'
gpu_mem_256=112
gpu_mem_512=160
gpu_mem_1024=256

or add a line?
(2016-11-30, 09:58)dsenseb Wrote: Where do i change the total_mem to 1023 in config.txt?

here?

gpu_mem_256=112
gpu_mem_512=160
gpu_mem_1024=256

or add a line?

Add a line so your config.txt looks like:
Code:
  gpu_mem_256=112
  gpu_mem_512=160
  gpu_mem_1024=256

total_mem=1023
Thx!

damn, after updating to #1128 i have the splash loop lol

ok solved with

rm -fr /storage/.kodi/addons/inputstream.*

thx again
  • 214(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19