• 30(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
updated to 0.0.51 LIVE option still empty, tried also in windows 10 but still same maybe by region? am from KSA
or any additional settings required
(2016-11-29, 17:42)romy4321 Wrote: updated to 0.0.51 LIVE option still empty, tried also in windows 10 but still same maybe by region? am from KSA

Hi Romy4321,
Do you see DZMM and ACN when you go to this link http://beta.tfc.tv/category/list/3954? Or does it redirect you somewhere else?
(2016-11-29, 19:55)cmik Wrote:
(2016-11-29, 17:42)romy4321 Wrote: updated to 0.0.51 LIVE option still empty, tried also in windows 10 but still same maybe by region? am from KSA

Hi Romy4321,
Do you see DZMM and ACN when you go to this link http://beta.tfc.tv/category/list/3954? Or does it redirect you somewhere else?
Hi cmic
Yes, it goes directly to tfc.tv web site
(2016-11-30, 04:05)romy4321 Wrote:
(2016-11-29, 19:55)cmik Wrote:

Hi Romy4321,
Hi cmic

Thanks.
So that's why. Do you watch only live tv channels or you also watch episodes shows? Does https://beta.tfc.tv redirect you also to http://tfc.tv ? If yes, it is better for you to use version 0.0.49 because 0.0.51 use to log into beta.tfc.tv. But you won't be able to watch live channels and movies. Can you tell if the 0.0.41 is working for you?
Thanks
@cmik

thanks for the continuous support for this addon , i tried on my mini mxIII nand installed libreelec both Jarvis and Krypton all is working but sometimes i cannot play video ,cleaning cache does the job.

all the section are working including live video (ANC & DZMM teleradyo) , my location is EU.

regards,
kabise
(2016-11-30, 10:24)kabise70 Wrote: @cmik

thanks for the continuous support for this addon , i tried on my mini mxIII nand installed libreelec both Jarvis and Krypton all is working but sometimes i cannot play video clean cache does the job.

all the section are working including live video (ANC & DZMM teleradyo) , my location is EU.

regards,
kabise

Thanks kabise.

Do you use last version 0.0.51?
(2016-11-29, 16:14)cmik Wrote:
(2016-11-29, 16:05)daggydagg Wrote: some shows does not work for me. it says subscription expired or not included.

Hi,
If you are using 0.0.51, maybe your session file is corrupted due to the installation, try to go to My Account, then go back to top menu and try to watch again.

I tried. what is the steps to do that? i went in my account and went out... the thing is, i can watch it on my ipad or laptop but not in kodi. other shows work though
so is there another add on that plays TFC othen than tfc.tv add on?
(2016-11-30, 11:57)cmik Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 10:24)kabise70 Wrote: @cmik

thanks for the continuous support for this addon , i tried on my mini mxIII nand installed libreelec both Jarvis and Krypton all is working but sometimes i cannot play video clean cache does the job.

regards,
kabise

Thanks kabise.

Do you use last version 0.0.51?

yes i use the latest (0.51)

(2016-11-30, 12:04)daggydagg Wrote: so is there another add on that plays TFC othen than tfc.tv add on?
yes , the official TFC addon
(2016-11-30, 10:02)cmik Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 04:05)romy4321 Wrote:
(2016-11-29, 19:55)cmik Wrote: Hi Romy4321,
Hi cmic

Thanks.
So that's why. Do you watch only live tv channels or you also watch episodes shows? Does https://beta.tfc.tv redirect you also to http://tfc.tv ? If yes, it is better for you to use version 0.0.49 because 0.0.51 use to log into beta.tfc.tv. But you won't be able to watch live channels and movies. Can you tell if the 0.0.41 is working for you?
Thanks
@ cmic thanks for your support
all version from 0.0.41 to 0.0.51 working except the "LIVE" option which is empty
when i open the https://beta.tfc.tv it redirect to http://tfc.tv
i think on my region is still using http://tfc.tv
(2016-11-30, 12:03)daggydagg Wrote:
(2016-11-29, 16:14)cmik Wrote:
(2016-11-29, 16:05)daggydagg Wrote: some shows does not work for me. it says subscription expired or not included.

Hi,
If you are using 0.0.51, maybe your session file is corrupted due to the installation, try to go to My Account, then go back to top menu and try to watch again.

I tried. what is the steps to do that? i went in my account and went out... the thing is, i can watch it on my ipad or laptop but not in kodi. other shows work though

I have the same issue. I installed the 0.0.51 version and now everything is limited to 2 minutes. I can access My Account from the add-on settings, but going to My Account within the plug-in give the indication that there is an error and that the error log should be checked. I am not sure where to find that error log. As that version 0.0.49 worked fine, I tried to go back to that version but that resulted that the plug-in itself is no longer starting. I also removed the cookies.dat file, but that doesn't seem to help either. Thanks for any help
(2016-11-30, 19:18)tittiatcoke Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 12:03)daggydagg Wrote:
(2016-11-29, 16:14)cmik Wrote: Hi,

I have the same issue. I installed the 0.0.51 version and now everything is limited to 2 minutes. I can access My Account from the add-on settings, but going to My Account within the plug-in give the indication that there is an error and that the error log should be checked. I am not sure where to find that error log. As that version 0.0.49 worked fine, I tried to go back to that version but that resulted that the plug-in itself is no longer starting. I also removed the cookies.dat file, but that doesn't seem to help either. Thanks for any help

Hi tittiatcoke,

I had the same issue today on my raspberry (episodes limited to 2 minutes) but I don't have a look at the log yet.
It is like that when the user is not well logged into the website. So all videos are playing as previews (2 minutes).

In 0.0.51, when you go in "My Account" menu, it logs into tfc.tv, then when you go back to main menu of the addon, it logout from tfc.tv and log into beta.tfc.tv
This could maybe fix your issue.

Logging into webservices returns a JSON string so we know if log is OK or KO. But not when we log into website. I will put a check of the return page to see if login is OK.
(2016-11-30, 20:16)cmik Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 19:18)tittiatcoke Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 12:03)daggydagg Wrote: I tried. what is the steps to do that? i went in my account and went out... the thing is, i can watch it on my ipad or laptop but not in kodi. other shows work though

Hi tittiatcoke,

I had the same issue today on my raspberry (episodes limited to 2 minutes) but I don't have a look at the log yet.
It is like that when the user is not well logged into the website. So all videos are playing as previews (2 minutes).

In 0.0.51, when you go in "My Account" menu, it logs into tfc.tv, then when you go back to main menu of the addon, it logout from tfc.tv and log into beta.tfc.tv

Logging into webservices returns a JSON string so we know if log is OK or KO. But not when we log into website. I will put a check of the return page to see if login is OK.

Hi,

Thanks for your great work on this plugin and my wife really enjoys it Smile If I go to My Account menu, I am getting an error and nothing happens. I am still in the main menu, so it seems as if one cannot login into tfc.tv with the latest version. I still have a firestick with 0.0.49 on it and there it works as normal. I am not sure where I can retrieve the log as that it is on a firestick unfortunately.
(2016-11-30, 20:28)tittiatcoke Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 20:16)cmik Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 19:18)tittiatcoke Wrote: I have the same issue. I installed the 0.0.51 version and now everything is limited to 2 minutes. I can access My Account from the add-on settings, but going to My Account within the plug-in give the indication that there is an error and that the error log should be checked. I am not sure where to find that error log. As that version 0.0.49 worked fine, I tried to go back to that version but that resulted that the plug-in itself is no longer starting. I also removed the cookies.dat file, but that doesn't seem to help either. Thanks for any help

Hi tittiatcoke,

Hi,

Thanks for your great work on this plugin and my wife really enjoys it Smile If I go to My Account menu, I am getting an error and nothing happens. I am still in the main menu, so it seems as if one cannot login into tfc.tv with the latest version. I still have a firestick with 0.0.49 on it and there it works as normal. I am not sure where I can retrieve the log as that it is on a firestick unfortunately.

Login procedure is different between 0.0.49 and 0.0.51. In 0.0.49, we only log into tfc.tv, but we can't watch videos that are only on website (as Live streams and movies).

Another workaround, if you have access to your file system, you can delete the 'a.tmp' file in plugin.video.tfctv in your kodi profile directory. This will force the addon to log again to website.
Hi Romy and to anyone else having problems with the Live Channels, if version 0.41 still works for you, the Live category might be unlocked by uncommenting (removing pound sign "#") in default.py. I have posted the step by step procedure earlier, see if this does the trick.

Hope this helps.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9