• 215(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-11-30, 09:17)Milhouse Wrote: The SkyGo addon would have installed inputstream.smoothstream almost certainly, not sure about Netflix.

I've also been informed that the major addons have now switched to support inputstream.adaptive, although we still lack wvdecrypter support but hopefully that will change soon (work in progress).

Does it mean there is a future chance for watching netflix on the raspi?
that would be awesome. struggling around with more than one device for watching streams is sad..

question beside: did anyone have problems moving files bigger than 500mb via network onto pi3 attached harddrives?
(2016-11-30, 12:00)Puschl Wrote: question beside: did anyone have problems moving files bigger than 500mb via network onto pi3 attached harddrives?

Which protocol do you use SMB, NFS, SCP?
LAN or WiFi?

With my Pi3 copying PVR recorrding files with NFS or SCP via LAN is no problem.
(2016-11-29, 23:52)Milhouse Wrote: I can only think you'd already installed inputstream.smoothstream before upgrading to these test builds, perhaps while using an old alpha (7.90.00x) build? I do hope this inputstream migration won't cause problems with the next alpha, 7.90.009, if the currently installed repo add-on crashes the new kodi.bin.

I don't think Kodi will download inputstream.mpd or inputstream.smoothstream add-on as automatic replacements now that they're no longer present in these test builds, but I guess that's possible - knowing the dates on the add-on folders might help (if they're created recently then maybe that is what is happening).

I didn't have any problems with my installations, so no indication of Kodi automatically downloading duff add-ons from the Repo.

I probably installed it myself, thinking it was the Music Player Daemon plugin. On a RPI1 playing music through XBMC/Kodi took 60% CPU while using mpd < 10%, good reason to use the mpd-plugin.
Connected via LAN and tried it with SMB share and as network drive...
small files no Problem with that combination.

tried a 6gb file via SCP some minutes ago and that strangely works Undecided
but i have to say i totally forgot the SCP protocol

Greets and Thanks
A 3D Movie plays fine on my LG TV but:
After playing a 3D movie through Milhouse Libreelec on the RPI 3, the interface remains in 3D mode not going back to normal 2D mode.
Can this be fixed ?
(2016-11-30, 13:14)jimmyg Wrote: A 3D Movie plays fine on my LG TV but:
After playing a 3D movie through Milhouse Libreelec on the RPI 3, the interface remains in 3D mode not going back to normal 2D mode.
Can this be fixed ?

Do you have "Disable stereoscopic 3D mode when playback ended" enabled in player/videos settings?
to get Amazon Prime and sky go to run again, i need to delete
rm -fr /storage/.kodi/addons/inputstream.*

and then make an update to the newest version?

is this right, or have i to install anything by myself?
(2016-11-30, 14:18)eikman2k Wrote: to get Amazon Prime and sky go to run again, i need to delete

Ok this does not work, what must i do to get this working again, or should i go back to an older version?
(2016-11-30, 13:40)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 13:14)jimmyg Wrote: A 3D Movie plays fine on my LG TV but:
Can this be fixed ?

Do you have "Disable stereoscopic 3D mode when playback ended" enabled in player/videos settings?

Yes I've tried playing with all that kind of stuff for months now.
(2016-11-30, 13:14)jimmyg Wrote: After playing a 3D movie through Milhouse Libreelec on the RPI 3, the interface remains in 3D mode not going back to normal 2D mode.

Does disabling "Enable Full HD HDMI modes for stereoscopic 3D" make a difference?

Can you clearly explain if the user interface remains in 3D mode, or just the TV?
i.e. if you disable 3D mode on the TV does the UI looks correct, or does it appear doubled?

debug log (wiki) ?
(2016-11-30, 14:58)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 13:14)jimmyg Wrote: After playing a 3D movie through Milhouse Libreelec on the RPI 3, the interface remains in 3D mode not going back to normal 2D mode.

Does disabling "Enable Full HD HDMI modes for stereoscopic 3D" make a difference?

Can you clearly explain if the user interface remains in 3D mode, or just the TV?
i.e. if you disable 3D mode on the TV does the UI looks correct, or does it appear doubled?

debug log (wiki) ?

I'll try this tonight then get back to you, thanks.
DHYBT.
(2016-11-30, 00:24)Milhouse Wrote:
  • Fix EPG after API change (PR:59, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
Quickly tested this morning appears to working after initial teething issues with regard to switching pvr clients (disabling/enabling) from tvheadend HTSP Client to pvr.filmon
Have posted information on initial experience on github in kodi.pvr / pvr.filmon here

---1st edit--- Checking further as have a kodi.crashlog today and then similar stalls when requesting/accessing EPG for (updates?)
---2nd edit--- Add additional information and logs in github see above link
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2016-11-30, 14:18)eikman2k Wrote: to get Amazon Prime and sky go to run again, i need to delete

inputstream.mpd and inputstream.smoothstream have been replaced by inputstream.adaptive.

inputstream.adaptive is included in these test builds and automatically enabled so you should not have to install anything extra.

I'm told that most addons should now be updated to use inputstream.adaptive, in which case they should update once new versions are available (assuming you installed the add-ons from a repository - zip installs won't update).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Now that Kodi 17 has branched for release, Kodi 18 test builds continue here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=298461

Thanks everyone for all the testing and feedback.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi Milhouse,

will the release of LibreELEC 8 include all the features that are present in your test builds, or is it better, to stay on your last test build?
  • 215(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19