• 58(current)
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
so i did start over and tried ddr tar again and same result, stuck at the bootup with bunch of texts
start over again and tried modifying the boot.ini file by inserting the emmc to my laptop and put # in front of the default setenv 1656 and remove # in front of 1752, i think that's all i needed to do and i hit save

put the emmc back to c2 and it's stuck with libreelec logo and no text, blue led is solid

EDIT: I don't understand, now it won't boot at all regardless of which cpu clock i use
(2016-11-25, 04:01)wrxtasy Wrote: If you want a even more Snappiness and Zip, this is my stable setup:

I've changed the CPU GHz speed in the boot.ini file to:

setenv max_freq "1752"

And slightly overclocked the RAM, using the .tar update and instructions found HERE

The dirty great big heatsink on the C2 makes Overclocking possible. Smile

BTW. I could not resist playing around, so ...
If anyone wants a sneak peek of the very nice new Kodi Krypton v2.0 Estuary Skin I've been playing around with a Krypton nightly for the C2:

LE 7.9.xx Krypton beta6 .tar update found HERE

Hi.
Thanks for this nightly build, I'm using it (updated from LibreELEC v7.90.008 ALPHA)!!
Please, what is the root password (for ssh access)?
Thanks!
Kodi 18: Nvidia Shield TV (main device) and LibreELEC on Raspberry Pi 2 and Odroid C2
TV: Panasonic TX-55EZ950E (OLED)
AVR: Onkyo TX-NR509 (HDMI ARC)
If it is like the other builds, the password is le - quicker to type than libreelec.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-11-29, 20:56)nickr Wrote: If it is like the other builds, the password is le - quicker to type than libreelec.

thanks
Kodi 18: Nvidia Shield TV (main device) and LibreELEC on Raspberry Pi 2 and Odroid C2
TV: Panasonic TX-55EZ950E (OLED)
AVR: Onkyo TX-NR509 (HDMI ARC)
I dont know where to post my question regarding the Hyperion addon.
Anyway :
Is this addon supposed to work with Hypercon configuration interface?

Because in Hypercon I can SSH to the C2 but then no change seems to work for me.
@nickr @wrxtasy Thanks for your hard work.
I fresh installed LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.1.0.Aug.img.zip ,then updated to 7.1.0.Oct.On.Off,
But I have refresh rate issues。
Playback Movie or records ,All ok, switch refresh rate as FRAME RATE 。
but live tv,It's not
no matter what I change setttings,not work。

Video > Playback > Adjust display refresh rate > On Start / Stop
Video > Playback > Pause during refresh rate change > Off
System > Video output > Resolution > 1920x1080p
System > Video output > Blank other displays > Disabled
I watch OTA Live TV that is streamed at 25 or 50fps so I set the Kodi GUI to 1080p50hz in Settings > System > Video Output

This prevents un-necessary refresh switching from 1080p60hz to 1080p50hz each time I want to watch TV.

If your watching 29.97fps ATSC in the USA there will be no refresh switching if the Kodi GUI is set to 1080p60hz.

@wrxtasy

There is no way switch refresh rate automatically in watching Live TV?

In my case,live TV both have 25fps and 30fps programs.I use vu plus PVR addon.

Thanks for your reply.
Mine switches properly 1080p60hz to 1080p50hz for Live TV with TvHeadend.

Suggestion - Add a short pause in here:
Video > Playback > Pause during refresh rate change > Off

I have tried Video > Playback > Pause during refresh rate change > Off or 1 S ,no works.
This issues only happen on Live TV, Playback records or Movies no switch refresh rate problem.

I do a soft reset, the same.

Tried LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.90.008.img.gz, Live TV switch refresh works fine.
Is the C2 reacting fast on the inputs from the Hardkernel remote under Openelec? Asking, cause I have two C1+ with the latest Image from wrxtasy and still the reaction on the remote is really slow and lags. So I was hoping if I buy the C2 it will be better.
On the C1+ if I attach a keaboard and navigte with through GUI using the keyboard, it is all super responsive and fluent GUI. So still not sure regarding the C2. Regarding playback capabilities the C1+ is perfectly fine for me.

But then I'm also considering buying a C2 cause of this here, then I could use the C2 only and trough away the Fire TV's.

Any comment on that would be great Smile Thanks for your support here Smile
I haven't used the hardkernel remote, but the C2 is super responsive via a bluetooth remote. I have tried Harmony Hub and also the PS3 Bluray remote, both work very well via bluetooth.

Can't comment on Raybuntu's build, but it looks interesting, thanks for the pointer.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-11-30, 11:51)propergol Wrote: I dont know where to post my question regarding the Hyperion addon.
Anyway :
Is this addon supposed to work with Hypercon configuration interface?

Because in Hypercon I can SSH to the C2 but then no change seems to work for me.

At least could you tell me who is responsable of this official addon on libreelec and where should I ask for help, report bug and so on?
Oops sorry we collectively forgot that everyone is entitled to a response. (For the record I don't know the answer)
(2016-12-02, 00:45)nickr Wrote: ..., but the C2 is super responsive via a bluetooth remote....

Which Bluetooth adapter are you using?
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $4610