• 173(current)
Release skin helper service
hello,

since today and the actually version, he dont gets the moviesets info....

here ist my debug log :

http://pastebin.com/2w8vezq2

and yes i deleted the .db file
(2016-11-30, 22:09)Guilouz Wrote: I still have not no extrafanarts on items who are collection in library. I have no rotating fanart images from movies in the set when I select them.
And what about extrafanarts not working on episodes library and with widgets contains episodes ?

Both issues will be fixed in next update.
(2016-12-01, 04:40)Guilouz Wrote: When I browse faster my library Skin Helper look like crash, SkinHelper.ListItem.Duration.Hours, SkinHelper.ListItem.Duration.Minutes, rotten tomatoes, metacritic etc... stop to work.

Will also be fixed in next update
(2016-12-01, 12:39)Angelinas Wrote: You also use old code for widget: plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=recommendedmovies&reload=
Now is changed:
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk.../README.md

Marcel as we speak about widget, what is right info for reload ?
1.) https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk.../README.md write: $INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload-episodes)]
2.) https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...properties write : $INFO[widgetreload-episodes)]

For now you can also use the old widget paths (it will redirect) but in time I will remove the redirect so best to change it indeed.

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload-episodes)] is correct, the other one is typo in the wiki
(2016-12-01, 12:49)Mike_Doc Wrote: Thanks Angelinas. will update and correct.

Do the new paths in the wiki need & or should it be &? I'm getting XML errors just lifting the example in the wiki?

For XML you always need to use & instead of & otherwise it's no proper xml
(2016-12-01, 17:40)VikkiXavier Wrote: How to display MPAA rating without the words "Rated"? plz help

Use a VAR in your skin for that is the most common option. Offcouse I can also strip off the "Rated" part but don't know how others feel about that ?
(2016-12-01, 18:18)VikkiXavier Wrote: Is it possible to see the cast icons (just the icons/ images of actors will be enough) in the views? like showcasse view, posterlist view, etc etc ..?

Yes, the script has several methods for that. Please request this on the skin thread.
This thread is for skinners only
(2016-11-30, 03:00)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-29, 23:46)wheatfield Wrote: 1) I guess this is confusing because there is an option to lookup local artwork, but local artwork is used even if the option is turned off. And if local artwork gets scraped to the kodi db, which it always does if it is present, Skinhelper will never override it in the db. So my only option is to erase all of my local artwork folders in order to use Skinhelper's scraping function.

2) When "download missing artwork to folders" is enabled, it adds all of that artist's extrafanart every time I add a new album for that artist. In one folder, it's downloaded 359 images, but it's the same 30 images repeated over and over.

3) The album description is now only showing the artist description.

Thanks again

1) I get what you mean. I've changed it now. It won't use the results from Kodi db (they will be picked up if you enable the local options)

2) Nice catch ;-) Just fixed it.

3) Also fixed just now.

I'll be uploading new version in a few minutes.

Hey Marcel, The fix for the album art is working great now, thanks. However, I just tested the extrafanart issue, and it still downloads copies of all extrafanart, as long as I have "download missing artwork to folders" enabled. I can just auto refresh the same album over and over again and it will keep downloading extrafanart.

Also, I have a feature request. Could you add a ListItem.Writers option where they are separated by [CR], similar to the ListItem.Directors option? Thanks.
(2016-12-01, 18:36)Angelinas Wrote: Marcel one request for PVR.
I don like resultats for finding info for PVR.You set default serch engine to TMDB tvshow.
And first condition you set is "genre",mine PVR simpleIPTV player and dont have that number for genre.I have ganre as label "name"(action).
All of mine movies now are TVShow Info.When I look art manual if that name of movies, have only one TV show with that name I cant change info to a movie.

Please test next version as I have fixed a few things about it. It was indeed forcing tvshows when it shouldn't do that
(2016-12-01, 19:11)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Marcel.

Similiar movies is coming up as 'Select busy spinner' in widget selection and widget label, looks like label 32006 might be incorrect?

Also still no music lisitems, i.e. tracks. Got all latest scripts and have bool set to true but no luck. Anything else to try or look into?

Edit: saw these in the log, are they connected to skin helper or something else?

1) Do you have the labels hardcoded in your skin ? Are you not using the widgetselector in skinshortcuts ?
If you have them hardcoded you will have to use the labels defined in the new widgets addon or define them in your skin's language file.

2) You are aware that the tracks property is only provided for library items, right ? Also, you have installed all my scripts from my repo and not by hand (to make sure you're on latest version) ? AND you have cleared the cache db before trying ?

3) They shouldn't be from skinhelper but I will take a look
(2016-12-01, 19:36)StealthDefender Wrote: Hi guys i got a lot of errors since last update......
I try Aeon Madnox and now the alphabetical search bar won´t work any more and the list has some incredible lags on scrolling!!
Any idea?
Greetz Stealth

Edit:
Can´t find any option to insert .jpg from local hdd!?!

Please report issues on the forumthread for your skin.
Also, you're talking about errors but you didn't provide logfile.
(2016-12-01, 20:53)Angelinas Wrote: Mike best way to find right code for widget is to enable "debug logging" in kodi, and start "open" in addon settings for "Skin helper widgets".
Almost all widget in plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=albumslisting are populated...missing for me only
action=favourite&mediatype=movies
action=favourite&mediatype=tvshows
action=favourite&mediatype=artist
action=favourite&mediatype=songs
action=recommended&mediatype=songs
All working like this
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=random&mediatype=songs&reload=$INFO[widgetreload-music]

I will update the readme for the widgets addon later this week, it's indeed missing lots of info Big Grin
There's btw a typo in your paths, it's artists and not artist
(2016-12-01, 21:47)Skinnerxyz Wrote: since today and the actually version, he dont gets the moviesets info....

I'm aware of that and it will be fixed in next update.
BTW: Only delete cachedb if really needed Iif I ask) , all info is rescraped if you delete that file
(2016-12-02, 01:59)wheatfield Wrote: Hey Marcel, The fix for the album art is working great now, thanks. However, I just tested the extrafanart issue, and it still downloads copies of all extrafanart, as long as I have "download missing artwork to folders" enabled. I can just auto refresh the same album over and over again and it will keep downloading extrafanart.

Also, I have a feature request. Could you add a ListItem.Writers option where they are separated by [CR], similar to the ListItem.Directors option? Thanks.

1) Will be fixed in next update, there still was an error in the code causing it to multiply the images.
2) Also fixed in next update
@Marcel - thnx for ur helpful reply. mate, any progress on the critics reviews from RT thing?
  • 173(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18