• 104(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Hello I just installed this in kodi 17 and the truth is that I really like it. But some doubts that I hope you can solve me:

- Can you change the style of DVD Cases? Can you remove the transparency? I do not recognize the dvd case for movies in 4K.

- Can you edit the names of the main menus such as "TV Shows"?

Regards.
(2015-09-12, 12:41)Helly1206 Wrote: Xonfluence skin:
eXtended MOD of Confluence skin originally by Jezz_X and CCM by Mudislander.

As CCM is dead or at least in a coma, I decided to update this skin to the confluence version for isengard. Later on changes are made to make this skin compatible with Jarvis (v16.x) and Krypton (v17.x)

thanks for your work...
my Kodi 14.1 gave up yesterday and I had to install Kodi 17, quite a shit considering that CCM Helix doesn't work on it. Fortunately I came accross Xonfluence within HellyRepo. I managed to reproduce the former CCM Helix look.... except the menu bar being where I used it to be... low and not in the middle of the screen.
is it possible with a little tweak, meaning to put some code in one of the scripts of the Xonfluence skin files to make the position of the menu bar customizable?

and another one... although I have chosen a specific background for each category the backgrounds for movie and tv-show are superimposed by random and changing backgrounds. I know I switched that off in CCM Helix, yet I couldn't find anything to do so in Xonfluence. Maybe it's there but just can't find it...
(2016-11-30, 18:40)derwildemann Wrote: my Kodi 14.1 gave up yesterday and I had to install Kodi 17, quite a shit considering that CCM Helix doesn work on it. Fortunately I came accross Xonfluence within HellyRepo. I managed to reproduce the former CCM Helix look.... except the menu bar being where I used it to be... low and not in the middle of the screen.
is it possible with a little tweak, meaning to put some code in one of the scripts of the Xonfluence skin files to make the position of the menu bar customizable?
More than possible - it's already there.
Skin settings > General settings > Home screen options > second one down.
Maybe you should request bigger fonts. Wink
There's even a script to update from CCM buried in the threads somewhere.

@ Helly - many thanks for ressurrecting the confluence favourites sidebar - works a treat.
(2016-11-29, 11:31)arcolo30 Wrote: - Can you edit the names of the main menus such as "TV Shows"?
That's kind of the whole point.
Take a look in system > skin settings.
(2016-11-30, 18:40)derwildemann Wrote: I managed to reproduce the former CCM Helix look.... except the menu bar being where I used it to be... low and not in the middle of the screen.

If I understand correctly you can already find what you need in the skin settings:

Settings > Skin > General > Home Screen Options > Enable Low Main Menu Bar > and enable or disable as you need.

Hope that helps Cool
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2016-11-30, 18:58)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 18:40)derwildemann Wrote: I managed to reproduce the former CCM Helix look.... except the menu bar being where I used it to be... low and not in the middle of the screen.

If I understand correctly you can already find what you need in the skin settings:

Settings > Skin > General > Home Screen Options > Enable Low Main Menu Bar > and enable or disable as you need.

Hope that helps Cool

This is correct.
(2016-11-26, 09:24)Helly1206 Wrote: Update for Jarvis:

- Fixed image scaling on large widget layout
- Added label on video large widgets (thanks to UraFarquad)

Helly.

In large widget layout only? Or in full wall view too?

Also, are the labels in large widgets forced or do you have the option to remove them?

Only asking cause I think I'm staying on Jarvis forever, well not forever lol, but I'm not updating to Krypton so I'd like to know before I update the skin.
(2016-11-30, 21:21)ilovethakush Wrote:

Helly.

Also, are the labels in large widgets forced or do you have the option to remove them?

Only asking cause I think I'm staying on Jarvis forever, well not forever lol, but I'm not updating to Krypton so I'd like to know before I update the skin.

The only fix I done was for Large Widgets on Home Screen. I never done anything in Wall View.

The labels are forced and there is no option to remove them.

I do not have anything to do with Xonfluence other than being a loyal user and huge fan of the skin. The only reason I supplied this fix was because I (and a few others) really wanted the fix and Helly commented that he would fix it on the Krypton branch but didn't feel he would have time to do it for Jarvis. If you go back thru the thread, you'll even see that I would only release it to Helly for approval and if he wanted use it, he could.

You may wanna ask him specifically about the Full Wall View bug and maybe provide a screenshot of what you are talking about.
Hello,

I´ve got just a simple question.
How do I change the background at the musicplayer?

I just want something else like in the attachement.

greetings

Papandy

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dnczfml00z0w9zf/kodi.jpg?dl=0
(2016-12-01, 22:42)papandy Wrote: Hello,

I´ve got just a simple question.
How do I change the background at the musicplayer?

I just want something else like in the attachement.

greetings

Papandy

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dnczfml00z0w9zf/kodi.jpg?dl=0

The picture (in the attachment) appears to show that you have CD Wall enabled as the background when playing albums. If you would like to change that, you can turn it off by going to System> Skin Settings> General Settings> Global Skin Options.
Quote:and another one... although I have chosen a specific background for each category the backgrounds for movie and tv-show are superimposed by random and changing backgrounds. I know I switched that off in CCM Helix, yet I couldn't find anything to do so in Xonfluence. Maybe it's there but just can't find it...

You can fix that 2, probably have random or live content option on, so go to home menu items, and go to movies, tv shows and have a look if it's set to live or random

@UraFarquad
Thank you that did it!

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk
(2016-12-02, 03:04)skyhigh69 Wrote:
Quote:and another one... although I have chosen a specific background for each category the backgrounds for movie and tv-show are superimposed by random and changing backgrounds. I know I switched that off in CCM Helix, yet I couldn't find anything to do so in Xonfluence. Maybe it's there but just can't find it...

You can fix that 2, probably have random or live content option on, so go to home menu items, and go to movies, tv shows and have a look if it's set to live or random

thanks for your reply..... however my screen looks different than the screenshot you posted.... wish I could include my own screen shot but I have no idea how to include a screenshot here, maybe you could help me on that?
next thing I'm missing is the visualization when playing radio stations or music in general and a decent screensaver, I installed shadertoy and it actually shows both in visualization and screensaver but when I choose it I get the message
visualization: shadertoy
Add-on couldn't be loaded.
Can't load shared library
(2016-12-01, 09:08)UraFarquad Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 21:21)ilovethakush Wrote:

Helly.

The only fix I done was for Large Widgets on Home Screen. I never done anything in Wall View.

The labels are forced and there is no option to remove them.

I do not have anything to do with Xonfluence other than being a loyal user and huge fan of the skin. The only reason I supplied this fix was because I (and a few others) really wanted the fix and Helly commented that he would fix it on the Krypton branch but didn't feel he would have time to do it for Jarvis. If you go back thru the thread, you'll even see that I would only release it to Helly for approval and if he wanted use it, he could.

You may wanna ask him specifically about the Full Wall View bug and maybe provide a screenshot of what you are talking about.

I'm not going to provide any screenshots any time soon, don't mean to sound like an asshole. But the thing is, I currently don't have a wireless keyboard, I use flirc with a remote with my chromebox and I don't have a screenshot key programmed. I guess I can take a picture with my phone of the TV, but it's literally the same exact scaling issue that was present for the large widget movie view.

The forced labels is a bummer, it's redundant. The labels are already present for the TV view in large widgets where they need to be cause you need to know the season and episode number. There is absolutely no reason for there to be labels for the movie view in large or small widgets for that matter as the poster of the movie contains the title. It's because of that that I'm not updating, cause to me it's just replacing one annoyance with another (and another annoyance (full wall) isn't fixed). I mean absolutely no offense to you and I appreciate yours and everybody's hard work.
(2016-11-30, 21:21)ilovethakush Wrote: I'm not going to provide any screenshots any time soon, don't mean to sound like an asshole. But the thing is, I currently don't have a wireless keyboard, I use flirc with a remote with my chromebox and I don't have a screenshot key programmed. I guess I can take a picture with my phone of the TV, but it's literally the same exact scaling issue that was present for the large widget movie view.

The forced labels is a bummer, it's redundant. The labels are already present for the TV view in large widgets where they need to be cause you need to know the season and episode number. There is absolutely no reason for there to be labels for the movie view in large or small widgets for that matter as the poster of the movie contains the title. It's because of that that I'm not updating, cause to me it's just replacing one annoyance with another (and another annoyance (full wall) isn't fixed). I mean absolutely no offense to you and I appreciate yours and everybody's hard work.

Better way not to sound like an asshole is to just say "My current setup doesn't allow me to take screenshots."..........and providing a picture you took from your phone would've sufficed, but I think you've made your point. Now let me make mine.........

The widgets are not just used for Movies or Television. Yes, those posters display the titles on them which makes the need for the labels seem unnecessary, but let us take one small moment to consider that others (maybe not you) use those widgets to display things like YouTube videos. YouTube videos have no poster, or thumb, that displays the title or subject of said video clips, so forced labels are not "redundant". Also, maybe take the time to ask if each widget is individually coded or if the custom widgets share code with other widgets, therefore making it a rather time consuming task to rewrite everything that has already been written.

I took the time to fix something Helly did not have time (or concern) to fix, not because you or anyone else wanted it fixed. I done it because I wanted it fixed. I decided to send Helly my work, with the offer to include it in his repo only if it met his approval. I'm assuming he approved it because he did included it and he thanked me by giving me credit. Whether you update is your choice and if you don't want to..........don't.

If you think Full Wall needs a fix, the best way to get it done isn't to pop into the thread and say that a mans hard work is "redundant". It's to state what you think is wrong, provide the things/info that others ask from you and then wait for an answer or a fix................or do what I did, fix it yourself for yourself.

And just a Pro-Tip from me to you.........When you know that you're coming off as an asshole, don't end it with "I mean absolutely no offence". Just own the fact that you are coming off as an asshole, and don't care who's offended.
  • 104(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13