• 5(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
Take a look and i'll tell you anything about it
Hi Emiralles...

I have received your private message, but I can't reply you privately probably because I have just registered to this forum (Yes... I have complete the account activation...)

Can I email you directly?, please let me know your e-mail via a PM...

And thank you for looking into this...
Regards
Joe
watch gallery

Really Enjoying Mq7 K-mod

here is a couple of vids I did

Spud TV v2.0

Shelf3D view mod
@spudnutz, please don´t remove name author skin in settings.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Double post
(2016-12-03, 00:16)Wanilton Wrote: @spudnutz, please don´t remove name author skin in settings.

I'll add it back in....simples

ty sir
(2016-12-03, 00:56)spudnutz Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 00:16)Wanilton Wrote: @spudnutz, please don´t remove name author skin in settings.

ty sir

watch gallery

Props to MarcosQui and Emiralles!

great work!
(2016-12-03, 01:24)spudnutz Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 00:56)spudnutz Wrote:

ty sir

watch gallery

Props to MarcosQui and Emiralles!

great work!

You make a great work too, I like the video a lot !!!
I have a new version better than this, if you want I can give you the link by pm.
Thank you for this great mod!

Just one question (for now): I seem to not be able to get the information on an artist in the music library to popup. I hear a sound but nothing happens.
In the log I see it tries to open a file that indeed doesn't exist: "...kodi\portable_data\addons\skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod\1080i\DialogMusicInfo.xml, Line 0
Failed to open file...

Was it ever the intention to make a separate info for the music, or is the pointing to a wrong file?
(2016-12-03, 18:35)Thugbear Wrote: Thank you for this great mod!

Just one question (for now): I seem to not be able to get the information on an artist in the music library to popup. I hear a sound but nothing happens.
In the log I see it tries to open a file that indeed doesn't exist: "...kodi\portable_data\addons\skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod\1080i\DialogMusicInfo.xml, Line 0
Failed to open file...

Was it ever the intention to make a separate info for the music, or is the pointing to a wrong file?

reinstall, this file exist and it's very important for me.

Thanks for your words.
I did reinstall the zip from the first page (unless I missed an update somewhere) and that didn't work.

If I manually unzip it and check it I cant find it either? I might be overlooking something...

ps Thanks for really quick response Smile
(2016-12-03, 19:06)Thugbear Wrote: I did reinstall the zip from the first page (unless I missed an update somewhere) and that didn't work.

If I manually unzip it and check it I cant find it either? I might be overlooking something...

I send you a pm
Thank you very much for the hard work you did to mod this skin for krypton. It is working perfectly for me except for one issue. While watching a video I can not bring up the codec information screen. I tested it on the estuary skin and by pressing the o button it works but when i switch to your skin it does not?? Was wondering if you could fix this issue. Once again thank you for your work it is great.
(2016-12-03, 20:32)emiralles Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 19:06)Thugbear Wrote: I did reinstall the zip from the first page (unless I missed an update somewhere) and that didn't work.

I send you a pm

Thank you! It works wonderfully...
(2016-12-03, 17:04)emiralles Wrote: You make a great work too, I like the video a lot !!!
I have a new version better than this, if you want I can give you the link by pm.

Hi emiralles,

thanks alot for your mod Wink is that an updated version of your mod?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9