• 105(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-12-02, 22:10)UraFarquad Wrote: Better way not to sound like an asshole is...

+1

Being a dick isn't going to get you anywhere on the Kodi forum. Like UraFarquad said, you can point out a problem, you can say how it doesn't work for you, you can suggest and ask for changes if possible, but if you want to be a dick and disrespect a lot of hard work then people here are going to call you out...

Pity that giving negative feedback is no longer possible.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Helly... That is one hel-ov-a-script Job!!! Congrats are in order and I thoroughly appreciate the effort... I've not had a bug-anyway one yet, except in my wifi which was the OS anyway.

Thanks... And to those silent ones who toil so much to bring the entertainment!! ☆☆☆☆☆

Sent from my P01MA
(2016-11-28, 18:48)Intel1 Wrote: Hello, I have problems with the skin in the smart list rules section for videos.

When I want to add a new rule, I select a value and nothing appears in the field.

Skin: Xonfluence:

Skin Confluence:

Steps to reproduce:

1.Videos
2.Playlists
3.New smart playlist
4.Find item where - New rule
5.Click in arrow (Choose rule type)
Bug: There is no value chosen

I use kodi 17 beta 5 Xonfluence 3.3.10

Thank you.

I know there are some changes regarding playlists in krypton. I didn't implement them yet, because they were not available at that moment. But they seem to be now. Consider this issue solved in then ext release.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-11-29, 05:19)illiac4 Wrote:
(2016-11-25, 21:00)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-11-23, 06:53)illiac4 Wrote: When on full screen and you press skip/forward button, there is no visual confirmation on top right screen corner like on original confluence skin. Is this by design or is it bug? I am on latest Krypton.

That probably has to do with your settings.

Go to skin settings --> General --> global skin options and set 'Enable original confluence popup seekbar'.

That should do.

Helly.

I have tried that with enable and disable but there is no seekbar visible.

I don't know what that can be. Did you check the logfile for an error? Do you have a screenshot of how your screen looks like?

Helly.
(2016-12-03, 05:12)GR~mp@ck3t Wrote: Helly... That is one hel-ov-a-script Job!!! Congrats are in order and I thoroughly appreciate the effort... I've not had a bug-anyway one yet, except in my wifi which was the OS anyway.

Thanks... And to those silent ones who toil so much to bring the entertainment!! ☆☆☆☆☆

Sent from my P01MA (typie typie)

Thank you.

That's where I do all the work for. Wink

Helly.
New update for Krypton:

- Updated smart playlists #1545
- Removed non working privacy availability check (empty button appears on < beta6)
- Updated German language (thanks to Karlheinz Graf)
- Updated dialog close buttons (thanks to Karlheinz Graf)

Enjoy,
Helly.
When Xonfluence updated to the newest version. All my widgets stopped working. Is there a simple solution for this? I tried removing links and re-setting up widgets but with no luck. Any advice would be great. Thanks so very much, Favorite skin to use.
(2016-12-02, 22:10)UraFarquad Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 21:21)ilovethakush Wrote: I'm not going to provide any screenshots any time soon, don't mean to sound like an asshole. But the thing is, I currently don't have a wireless keyboard, I use flirc with a remote with my chromebox and I don't have a screenshot key programmed. I guess I can take a picture with my phone of the TV, but it's literally the same exact scaling issue that was present for the large widget movie view.

The forced labels is a bummer, it's redundant. The labels are already present for the TV view in large widgets where they need to be cause you need to know the season and episode number. There is absolutely no reason for there to be labels for the movie view in large or small widgets for that matter as the poster of the movie contains the title. It's because of that that I'm not updating, cause to me it's just replacing one annoyance with another (and another annoyance (full wall) isn't fixed). I mean absolutely no offense to you and I appreciate yours and everybody's hard work.

Better way not to sound like an asshole is to just say "My current setup doesn't allow me to take screenshots."..........and providing a picture you took from your phone would've sufficed, but I think you've made your point. Now let me make mine.........

The widgets are not just used for Movies or Television. Yes, those posters display the titles on them which makes the need for the labels seem unnecessary, but let us take one small moment to consider that others (maybe not you) use those widgets to display things like YouTube videos. YouTube videos have no poster, or thumb, that displays the title or subject of said video clips, so forced labels are not "redundant". Also, maybe take the time to ask if each widget is individually coded or if the custom widgets share code with other widgets, therefore making it a rather time consuming task to rewrite everything that has already been written.

I took the time to fix something Helly did not have time (or concern) to fix, not because you or anyone else wanted it fixed. I done it because I wanted it fixed. I decided to send Helly my work, with the offer to include it in his repo only if it met his approval. I'm assuming he approved it because he did included it and he thanked me by giving me credit. Whether you update is your choice and if you don't want to..........don't.

If you think Full Wall needs a fix, the best way to get it done isn't to pop into the thread and say that a mans hard work is "redundant". It's to state what you think is wrong, provide the things/info that others ask from you and then wait for an answer or a fix................or do what I did, fix it yourself for yourself.

And just a Pro-Tip from me to you.........When you know that you're coming off as an asshole, don't end it with "I mean absolutely no offence". Just own the fact that you are coming off as an asshole, and don't care who's offended.

lmfao

I'm not changing the way I talk for you or for anyone. I learned a while ago that my way of speaking sometimes rubs people the wrong way so I'm very careful and explicit in stating my intent and in your case also my appreciation, the fact that you still took offense tells me everything.

Now let me clearly explain my point, which I don't have to, since this is a forum and I don't owe anyone an explanation. I made multilple manual edits to the skin myself. I made the volume bar appear in numbers instead of dB, I made the list views have no vote displayed for tv shows, and many other small things which are pretty simple to do but are time consuming. I decided that my box is perfect with 16.1 and that I'm not updating to Krypton. Having said all that, I didn't want to update the skin and redo all my edits if it wasn't worth it. So I had the audacity to come in here and ask, ASK, if the full wall was also fixed (since I brought up that bug, along with the large widget bug months ago, and also said then that I wasn't able to take any screenshots). And also, ASK, if there's an OPTION to remove the labels. I capitalized the keywords for you. I didn't say it should be my way and that's it. I just simply explained why in MY OWN PERSONAL situation, labels were redundant and why it wasn't worth it for me to update. I didn't say your work was redundant or everyone's situation was the same, that's all you. I explicitly stated that I appreciate your work, you chose to ignore it.

So here's a pro tip from me. Learn to keep your emotions in check and stop taking every opportunity you can to attack someone on the internet. Own the fact that you're actually the only one who's coming of like an asshole here.

(2016-12-02, 22:34)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2016-12-02, 22:10)UraFarquad Wrote: Better way not to sound like an asshole is...

+1

Being a dick isn't going to get you anywhere on the Kodi forum. Like UraFarquad said, you can point out a problem, you can say how it doesn't work for you, you can suggest and ask for changes if possible, but if you want to be a dick and disrespect a lot of hard work then people here are going to call you out...

Same goes to you.

And here's an example of me being a dick, go fuck yourself.
(2016-12-03, 21:08)dataghost1984 Wrote: When Xonfluence updated to the newest version. All my widgets stopped working. Is there a simple solution for this? I tried removing links and re-setting up widgets but with no luck. Any advice would be great. Thanks so very much, Favorite skin to use.

Can you post a debug log for someone to look at for you? Also, what version of Kodi are you using?
(2016-12-03, 21:40)ilovethakush Wrote:
(2016-12-02, 22:10)UraFarquad Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 21:21)ilovethakush Wrote: I'm not going to provide any screenshots any time soon, don't mean to sound like an asshole. But the thing is, I currently don't have a wireless keyboard, I use flirc with a remote with my chromebox and I don't have a screenshot key programmed. I guess I can take a picture with my phone of the TV, but it's literally the same exact scaling issue that was present for the large widget movie view.

The forced labels is a bummer, it's redundant. The labels are already present for the TV view in large widgets where they need to be cause you need to know the season and episode number. There is absolutely no reason for there to be labels for the movie view in large or small widgets for that matter as the poster of the movie contains the title. It's because of that that I'm not updating, cause to me it's just replacing one annoyance with another (and another annoyance (full wall) isn't fixed). I mean absolutely no offense to you and I appreciate yours and everybody's hard work.

Better way not to sound like an asshole is to just say "My current setup doesn't allow me to take screenshots."..........and providing a picture you took from your phone would've sufficed, but I think you've made your point. Now let me make mine.........

The widgets are not just used for Movies or Television. Yes, those posters display the titles on them which makes the need for the labels seem unnecessary, but let us take one small moment to consider that others (maybe not you) use those widgets to display things like YouTube videos. YouTube videos have no poster, or thumb, that displays the title or subject of said video clips, so forced labels are not "redundant". Also, maybe take the time to ask if each widget is individually coded or if the custom widgets share code with other widgets, therefore making it a rather time consuming task to rewrite everything that has already been written.

I took the time to fix something Helly did not have time (or concern) to fix, not because you or anyone else wanted it fixed. I done it because I wanted it fixed. I decided to send Helly my work, with the offer to include it in his repo only if it met his approval. I'm assuming he approved it because he did included it and he thanked me by giving me credit. Whether you update is your choice and if you don't want to..........don't.

If you think Full Wall needs a fix, the best way to get it done isn't to pop into the thread and say that a mans hard work is "redundant". It's to state what you think is wrong, provide the things/info that others ask from you and then wait for an answer or a fix................or do what I did, fix it yourself for yourself.

And just a Pro-Tip from me to you.........When you know that you're coming off as an asshole, don't end it with "I mean absolutely no offence". Just own the fact that you are coming off as an asshole, and don't care who's offended.

lmfao

I'm not changing the way I talk for you or for anyone. I learned a while ago that my way of speaking sometimes rubs people the wrong way so I'm very careful and explicit in stating my intent and in your case also my appreciation, the fact that you still took offense tells me everything.

Now let me clearly explain my point, which I don't have to, since this is a forum and I don't owe anyone an explanation. I made multilple manual edits to the skin myself. I made the volume bar appear in numbers instead of dB, I made the list views have no vote displayed for tv shows, and many other small things which are pretty simple to do but are time consuming. I decided that my box is perfect with 16.1 and that I'm not updating to Krypton. Having said all that, I didn't want to update the skin and redo all my edits if it wasn't worth it. So I had the audacity to come in here and ask, ASK, if the full wall was also fixed (since I brought up that bug, along with the large widget bug months ago, and also said then that I wasn't able to take any screenshots). And also, ASK, if there's an OPTION to remove the labels. I capitalized the keywords for you. I didn't say it should be my way and that's it. I just simply explained why in MY OWN PERSONAL situation, labels were redundant and why it wasn't worth it for me to update. I didn't say your work was redundant or everyone's situation was the same, that's all you. I explicitly stated that I appreciate your work, you chose to ignore it.

So here's a pro tip from me. Learn to keep your emotions in check and stop taking every opportunity you can to attack someone on the internet. Own the fact that you're actually the only one who's coming of like an asshole here.

(2016-12-02, 22:34)jmh2002 Wrote:

+1

Same goes to you.

And here's an example of me being a dick, go fuck yourself.

You just made sure you'll never be helped with your issues.
Recent newbie to Kodi but using the Xonfluence skin I have my own build going. Playing music I notice that on Android there are limitations to visualizations... that's ok. What I would like is to remove or replace the background image on fullscreen as shown below. I think I have looked at ALL the pics on the box... can't find that one... FYI using Kodi 16.1 on an Android box.

Thanks

Sigh.

Forum rules, general conduct:

Quote:1. Be civil.
2. Polite language is required.
4. Respect the efforts of ... those answering questions ...

No further warnings. If you can't be civil, please voluntarily take some time away from the forum until you've calmed down, or else have a break enforced upon you.
(2016-12-03, 22:24)UraFarquad Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 21:08)dataghost1984 Wrote: When Xonfluence updated to the newest version. All my widgets stopped working. Is there a simple solution for this? I tried removing links and re-setting up widgets but with no luck. Any advice would be great. Thanks so very much, Favorite skin to use.

Can you post a debug log for someone to look at for you? Also, what version of Kodi are you using?

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. I can turn debugging on and post it, Just updated to 17 beta 6. Going to remove the skin and reinstall. Tried to reinstall and it failed now. Will make sure no folders are impeding. Thank you very much
I reinstall the skin and re added my settings.xml to get my settings back. For instance I load the video addons as a favorite, use that favorite to make video addons widgets and it shows the folders with no thumbnails, Then when you click just the folders you can not open anything. Just started happening with the update. I will look more into it. Thank you.
Hmmm... look what I found. Solves half my question.... Thanks UraFarquad

(2016-11-07, 19:49)Yippee38 Wrote:
(2016-11-07, 08:53)UraFarquad Wrote: You'll need to deselect the option that allows this. You'll find it here.........System > Skin Settings > General Settings > Enable CD wall as fallback background of playing albums.

I swear I looked through those settings at least 3 times. How the hell did I miss that?

Thank you!

(2016-12-03, 23:22)sllocky Wrote: Recent newbie to Kodi but using the Xonfluence skin I have my own build going. Playing music I notice that on Android there are limitations to visualizations... that's ok. What I would like is to remove or replace the background image on fullscreen as shown below. I think I have looked at ALL the pics on the box... can't find that one... FYI using Kodi 16.1 on an Android box.

Thanks

• 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13