• 6(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
Thanks emiralles for the mod, it is much appreciated.

The only thing I have noticed so far is hitting O on the keyboard when playing a movie doesn't bring up any codec information of the playing video.
(2016-12-04, 01:41)GrimGriefer Wrote: Thanks emiralles for the mod, it is much appreciated.

The only thing I have noticed so far is hitting O on the keyboard when playing a movie doesn't bring up any codec information of the playing video.

you have a pm, I solved your problem.
Thanks emiralles, good job.

I have trouble with smartplaylist editor, any help...appear?? beta 6 Krypton
(2016-12-03, 20:32)emiralles Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 19:06)Thugbear Wrote: I did reinstall the zip from the first page (unless I missed an update somewhere) and that didn't work.

If I manually unzip it and check it I cant find it either? I might be overlooking something...

ps Thanks for really quick response Smile

I send you a pm

Are you planning to update the zip file in the first post to include this file?

I'd like to move to Krypton for the music library enhancements but this skin is the main thing holding me back.
(2016-12-04, 03:58)Tales Wrote: Thanks emiralles, good job.

Send a picture, this isn't normal. For me all it's ok.

Hello emiralles, I can't help but notice that you have helped another member solve the exact same problem I have been having. Is there a reason that you helped that member and not myself? I had asked you if you would be able to help me with the missing codec information during playback, the same problem that GrimGriefer was having in post 76. You replyed to him with a solution and I was wondering if you could please send me that same info I would greatly appreciate it. You have done a wonderful job with this skin and this would solve my only remaining problem with it. Thank you very much
(2016-12-04, 19:24)My50ho Wrote: Hello emiralles, I can't help but notice that you have helped another member solve the exact same problem I have been having. Is there a reason that you helped that member and not myself? I had asked you if you would be able to help me with the missing codec information during playback, the same problem that GrimGriefer was having in post 76. You replyed to him with a solution and I was wondering if you could please send me that same info I would greatly appreciate it. You have done a wonderful job with this skin and this would solve my only remaining problem with it. Thank you very much

Excuse me My50ho, I did not realise. sorry, you have a pm.
Thank you so very much for your help emiralles, I could not be happier. As I have already said you have done an outstanding job with this skin it is great. Have been waiting a while to upgrade to krypton and you have made it so much better for me. Thank you again.
Krypton version is very stable now, I'm very happy with it and I have it in my familiar tv, everybody is right with it in home.
Hello again emiralles, sorry to bother you but I have stumbled upon another issue with the skin. I am a fan of using the cinema experience add-on and I have noticed that there is no way to select it in the skin. I have the add-on installed and setup ready to use but I can't seem to find any way to launch it. Used to be a way to do it in the information screen and i can't seem to find it. I was wondering if you could put it into the skin somehow? Once again any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
(2016-12-04, 01:41)GrimGriefer Wrote: Thanks emiralles for the mod, it is much appreciated.

Nice one, thanks again.
(2016-12-04, 23:09)My50ho Wrote: Hello again emiralles, sorry to bother you but I have stumbled upon another issue with the skin. I am a fan of using the cinema experience add-on and I have noticed that there is no way to select it in the skin. I have the add-on installed and setup ready to use but I can't seem to find any way to launch it. Used to be a way to do it in the information screen and i can't seem to find it. I was wondering if you could put it into the skin somehow? Once again any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

hi, try this file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing

change DialogContextMenu.xml in 1080i directory, and you can access to "cinema experience" in context menu

Hi, Once again thanks for you help. Not quite what I was looking for but that will work for sure. Thank you. Was hoping to change a few of the options on the info screen like removing the "get writer info" button and set my rating button etc. I tried modifying dialogvideoinfo.xml file but no luck, its obvious I don't really know what i'm doing. I have been playing around with the xml file all evening and have been able to remove the buttons I do not want but i am still unable to add cinema experience. I was able to modify the cinemavision button to run the cinema experience script but I can't seem to change the name but I can deal with that now that it works. I was wondering if I could do the same with the buttons associated with the movie widgets on the home screen?
(2016-12-04, 04:36)Ambidex Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 20:32)emiralles Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 19:06)Thugbear Wrote: I did reinstall the zip from the first page (unless I missed an update somewhere) and that didn't work.

If I manually unzip it and check it I cant find it either? I might be overlooking something...

ps Thanks for really quick response Smile

I send you a pm

Are you planning to update the zip file in the first post to include this file?

I'd like to move to Krypton for the music library enhancements but this skin is the main thing holding me back.

Looks like I can't thank you by pm, so thanks for the file!
(2016-12-04, 10:35)emiralles Wrote:
(2016-12-04, 03:58)Tales Wrote: Thanks emiralles, good job.

Send a picture, this isn't normal. For me all it's ok.

Here how work here, probably you are using previous version Krypton, here is Beta 6

• 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9