Way to show "Year" on the now playing screen?
So for example, i can see the artist, the album and the track

But i also would like the Album Year to show too, rather than tagging the year onto every single track
Are you saying that when you have not tagged your song files with a year, but have scraped a year value for the album, either from NFO or from online sources, you would like to see that for the song?
What Skin are you using sdamaged? Different skins show different data.
Hi,

I'm using the Amber skin, and on the main screen when music is playing, it only shows the artist, album name and song

All my music is fully tagged, and i don't want to have to add the "'y" to the track inside the music options as this will end up looking like:-

01 Hardwired 2016
02 Atlas, Rise! 2016

etc

Which doesn't look good
the confluence skin shows this on the media info view of the playlist, and the mimic skin apparently has just had similar info added at my request, but I havent tested it out yet.
(2016-12-03, 23:03)tkgafs Wrote: the confluence skin shows this on the media info view of the playlist, and the mimic skin apparently has just had similar info added at my request, but I havent tested it out yet.
Mimic has always displayed the year, I just added the genre and number of items in the playlist for you though. Wink
Just tried Mimic, great looking skin, but i just miss the recently added and suggested movies / tv shows showing like in Amber. Its great for the kids to see recommendations on what to watch or what has just been added
(2016-12-04, 12:53)sdamaged99 Wrote: Just tried Mimic, great looking skin, but i just miss the recently added and suggested movies / tv shows showing like in Amber. Its great for the kids to see recommendations on what to watch or what has just been added
The latest Mimic on GitHub (5.0) has default widgets like recent movies, etc. But even the version currently in the Kodi repo can display any widget you want. They just have to be configured in skin settings.
This might seem a stupid question but what are widgets ?
(2016-12-05, 22:39)tkgafs Wrote: This might seem a stupid question but what are widgets ?

I would like to know this also. :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Way to show "Year" on the now playing screen?0