• 7(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
Hello emiralles can you give me the link to your MQ7 mod for Krypton
@tuareg, link for download is available in the first post in this thread.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I have install the last beta version. So this is not the problem

(2016-12-06, 02:04)Tales Wrote:
(2016-12-04, 10:35)emiralles Wrote:
(2016-12-04, 03:58)Tales Wrote: Thanks emiralles, good job.

I have trouble with smartplaylist editor, any help...appear?? beta 6 Krypton

Send a picture, this isn't normal. For me all it's ok.

Here how work here, probably you are using previous version Krypton, here is Beta 6

@emiralles, your screen is wrong, this screen is broken in your version, only need see your image where Order by continue using wrong button type, now open list for choose, correct window is something like this

most buttons in both SmartPlaylistEditor.xml and SmartPlaylistRule.xml were converted to regular "button" controls.

SmartPlaylistEditor.xml: Controls with ids 12, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23

SmartPlaylistRule.xml: Controls with ids 15, 16

Link for reference:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2431465
Hi Thanks for the work on this..... looks good! however I don't seem to be able to change the font colour or menu bar colour from default yellow to a colour of my choosing is this correct?

Thanks

Mark
(2016-12-06, 21:28)Wanilton Wrote: @emiralles, your screen is wrong, this screen is broken in your version, only need see your image where Order by continue using wrong button type, now open list for choose, correct window is something like this

most buttons in both SmartPlaylistEditor.xml and SmartPlaylistRule.xml were converted to regular "button" controls.

Link for reference:

this is not the problem, the smartplaylistEditor and smartplaylistRule work fine, I tested this in the begin but I don't have problems and don't changed it.

Tales have problems with the ? simbols in the screen.
(2016-12-07, 16:38)SouthMark Wrote: Hi Thanks for the work on this..... looks good! however I don't seem to be able to change the font colour or menu bar colour from default yellow to a colour of my choosing is this correct?

Thanks

Mark

I don't change this, It's like original one.
(2016-12-07, 23:44)emiralles Wrote:
(2016-12-06, 21:28)Wanilton Wrote: @emiralles, your screen is wrong, this screen is broken in your version, only need see your image where Order by continue using wrong button type, now open list for choose, correct window is something like this

Link for reference:

this is not the problem, the smartplaylistEditor and smartplaylistRule work fine, I tested this in the begin but I don't have problems and don't changed it.

Of course, this is one change broken all skins, including your mod. 100% you don´t are running Kodi update.
(2016-12-07, 23:47)emiralles Wrote:
(2016-12-07, 16:38)SouthMark Wrote: Hi Thanks for the work on this..... looks good! however I don't seem to be able to change the font colour or menu bar colour from default yellow to a colour of my choosing is this correct?

Thanks

Mark

Hi so have you tested that it works in your version? As it definitely is not working.... When you click change colour a pallet of colours come up on the right hand side of the original skin but nothing is displayed in your version.

Is there a way for me to manually change the main screen font and bar from yellow to white by editing a file within the skin?

Thanks

Mark
Ok,

I take a look in future, again. Thanks for your Words.
[/b]

(2016-12-08, 00:25)Wanilton Wrote:
(2016-12-07, 23:44)emiralles Wrote:

Link for reference:

Of course, this is one change broken all skins, including your mod. 100% you don´t are running Kodi update.
Test it in a few days, but I don't have this problem, never. Are you sure?

(Sorry i'm out for a time is impossible for me test it )

Anybody have this problem too?

(2016-12-08, 08:44)SouthMark Wrote:
(2016-12-07, 23:47)emiralles Wrote:

Thanks

Mark

Hi so have you tested that it works in your version? As it definitely is not working.... When you click change colour a pallet of colours come up on the right hand side of the original skin but nothing is displayed in your version.

Is there a way for me to manually change the main screen font and bar from yellow to white by editing a file within the skin?

Thanks

Mark
(2016-12-08, 16:15)Markus88000 Wrote: Test it in a few days, but I don't have this problem, never. Are you sure?

(Sorry i'm out for a time is impossible for me test it )

Anybody have this problem too?

Same problem for me !!
Hi,

Can you test this solution.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing

uncompress in 1080i directory.

thanks.
@emiralles, have only one error now, asceding desceding appear 2 text together, look my previous post, image for reference.
Hi Need some help. I am running Krypton Beta 6. Have downloaded this Mod but when I try to install it in addons from zip file, nothing happens. Tried twice.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9