Problem Reading Multiple NFO's for 1 movie
Since a few days I am having troubles reading multiple NFO's for one movie.
By example I have a movie separated in scene files.

movie1.cd1.mp4
movie1.cd2.mp4
movie1.cd3.mp4

I have the next NFO files:

movie1.nfo
movie1.cd1.nfo
movie1.cd2.nfo
movie1.cd3.nfo

My problem is that the first NFO file will be read, the other NFO files are ignored.

How can I solve this problem?

As a workaround I am renaming the last 3 NFO files and make a corresponding STRM file, which connect to the scene file.

By example:

movie1.cd1.nfo -> movie scene1.nfo -> movie scene1.strm
the file movie scene 1.strm contains the source: movie1.cd1.mp4

Is it possible to solve this problem by not making use of the strm files?
Have you seen this thread? Might be of some help. Its talking about doing the opposite of what you are trying to accomplish, but it may lead you to a solution.

EDIT: I don't think you can have multiple NFO files in the same folder, but I could be wrong. I have never tried it.
(2016-12-08, 21:02)JxPx Wrote: Have you seen this thread? Might be of some help. Its talking about doing the opposite of what you are trying to accomplish, but it may lead you to a solution.

EDIT: I don't think you can have multiple NFO files in the same folder, but I could be wrong. I have never tried it.

I did just read the thread, but I didn't see a solution. The thread is also very old. Can you explain what you mean?
(2016-12-08, 21:02)JxPx Wrote: EDIT: I don't think you can have multiple NFO files in the same folder, but I could be wrong. I have never tried it.

Making use mulitple NFO files in one folder is no problem, if files are not related. I have done this many times.
My problem is when files are related, the first NFO file will be read only, the rest will be ignored.
(2016-12-08, 21:16)hstegeman Wrote:
(2016-12-08, 21:02)JxPx Wrote: EDIT: I don't think you can have multiple NFO files in the same folder, but I could be wrong. I have never tried it.

Making use mulitple NFO files in one folder is no problem, if files are not related. I have done this many times.
My problem is when files are related, the first NFO file will be read only, the rest will be ignored.

Apologies, I was referring to movies, I have done multiple NFO files in the same folder for tv shows, but not movies. Didn't know if it was possible to do the same for movies. If you uncheck the box that says "Movies are in separate folders that match the movie title " when you scan, will it work then?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem Reading Multiple NFO's for 1 movie0