• 109(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
More PICS for Your Holiday Theme...

Hello to all Xonfluencers !

If you are like me - and find the stock two images in the Holiday Theme are not enough, then help yourself to some additional backgrounds, all with a sensibility similar to the originals.

Download & copy the images to the "blahblahblah...\addons\skin.xonfluence\extras\Holiday" folder, restart, and enjoy.

Merry Christmas !

ps: not sure who to credit for this collection - it's been with me since the days of CCM Blush
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
Hey guys,

I am running Kodi 17 beta with xonfluence. Since switching to v17 I seem to have lost my seekbar popup when skipping back or forward. With default skin the seekbar appears when skipping, with xonfluence it doesn't. Checked all settings and can't find how to reenable the automatic seekbar appearance ....any ideas?

thanks

boba
(2016-12-07, 16:56)boba23 Wrote: Hey guys,

I am running Kodi 17 beta with xonfluence. Since switching to v17 I seem to have lost my seekbar popup when skipping back or forward. With default skin the seekbar appears when skipping, with xonfluence it doesn't. Checked all settings and can't find how to reenable the automatic seekbar appearance ....any ideas?

thanks

boba

@boba

Which beta and what version of Xonfluence ?

As you can see from Helly's post above, v3.3.12 addresses seekbar behaviour.

HTH
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
I'm not sure really where to ask this, but I'm having an issue with the peripheral search in Krypton. I'm using Android on almost all devices.
What happens is the search goes into error since it cannot find the device, this intern begins to slow my process speed and it eventually stops and returns to the Home Screen in Android.
I do not use any game controllers... yet, but will in the future. My friends want this setup for their children.
OH... This mainly happens on my tablet which I only use a blutooth keyboard, from time to time.
I'm wondering if it may be a broadcast I'm unaware of causing the search on such intervals.

I was going to upload a snippet of my log file, but it appears my cache cleaner gobbled it... Sorry... I will try to get another when it happens again.
By the way, I'm REALLY enjoying the new stuff... GREAT JOB!!
No rush on this... It's not causing a loss... [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]😎

Sent from my P01MA
Love your work. Xonfluence been my staple skin across many platforms for many months and it's hard to beat.

One little glitch for me though. I have a shortcut to YouTube as follows:

Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://plugin.video.youtube/special/popular_right_now/",return)

However, Kodi seems to always use the cached content so after some digging, I found I could add a variable thus:

Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://plugin.video.youtube/special/popular_right_now/?variable=$INFO[System.TotalUptime]",return)

However, it seems this does not work with Xonfluence beyond the first try. I tried two other skins; Titan and Arctic Zephyr and it works every single time with new content loading on click. Is that a feature that could be added to Xonfluence?
Yes this is a cached content issue with Kodi v16, not Xonfluence. Perhaps other skins have now added a built in work around?

However the solution for Xonfluence is to use the 'Super Favourites method' here:

(2016-05-07, 14:06)jmh2002 Wrote: It seems that for shortcuts that you do not want the skin to cache you need to add them to Super Favourites first, then from SF add them to Kodi Favourites, being sure to choose "Yes I want to disable caching", and thereafter add them to the skin like normal.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2016-12-02, 18:14)derwildemann Wrote:
(2016-12-02, 03:04)skyhigh69 Wrote:
Quote:and another one... although I have chosen a specific background for each category the backgrounds for movie and tv-show are superimposed by random and changing backgrounds. I know I switched that off in CCM Helix, yet I couldn't find anything to do so in Xonfluence. Maybe it's there but just can't find it...

You can fix that 2, probably have random or live content option on, so go to home menu items, and go to movies, tv shows and have a look if it's set to live or random

thanks for your reply..... however my screen looks different than the screenshot you posted.... wish I could include my own screen shot but I have no idea how to include a screenshot here, maybe you could help me on that?
next thing I'm missing is the visualization when playing radio stations or music in general and a decent screensaver, I installed shadertoy and it actually shows both in visualization and screensaver but when I choose it I get the message
visualization: shadertoy
Add-on couldn't be loaded.
Can't load shared library

still waiting for someone to tell me how to attach screenshots to my post.... please...
(2016-12-08, 16:36)derwildemann Wrote: still waiting for someone to tell me how to attach screenshots to my post.... please...
Upload them somewhere then use the 'insert image' button (next to the hyperlinks button) when you're writing a post...
eg my (very occasional) ones are on photobucket.
(2016-12-08, 03:20)GR~mp@ck3t Wrote: I'm not sure really where to ask this, but I'm having an issue with the peripheral search in Krypton. I'm using Android on almost all devices.
What happens is the search goes into error since it cannot find the device, this intern begins to slow my process speed and it eventually stops and returns to the Home Screen in Android.
I do not use any game controllers... yet, but will in the future. My friends want this setup for their children.
OH... This mainly happens on my tablet which I only use a blutooth keyboard, from time to time.
I'm wondering if it may be a broadcast I'm unaware of causing the search on such intervals.

I was going to upload a snippet of my log file, but it appears my cache cleaner gobbled it... Sorry... I will try to get another when it happens again.
By the way, I'm REALLY enjoying the new stuff... GREAT JOB!!
No rush on this... It's not causing a loss... [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]😎

Sent from my P01MA (typie typie)
I've got a snippet of the error... it will rotate through the sequence a few times with upnp startup/stop, then to Android Homescreen:

01:05:49.827 T:18446744073174542592 ERROR: AddOnLog: Joystick Support: ScanForJoysticks: can't open /dev/input (errno=13)
01:06:02.546 T:18446744073185403648 ERROR: Previous line repeats 2 times.
01:06:02.546 T:18446744073185403648 NOTICE: Storing total System Uptime
01:06:02.547 T:18446744073185403648 NOTICE: Saving settings
01:06:02.577 T:18446744073185403648 NOTICE: Saving skin settings
01:06:02.594 T:18446744073185403648 NOTICE: stop all
01:06:02.596 T:18446744073185403648 NOTICE: stop player
01:06:02.597 T:18446744073185403648 NOTICE: stopping upnp
01:06:02.597 T:18446744073185403648 NOTICE: Platinum [platinum.core.upnp]: Stopping UPnP...

Anyone have an idea?
Also, this does not happen every time, which is perplexing...

>"< Glass<^>Rain >"<
(2016-12-08, 10:56)jmh2002 Wrote: Yes this is a cached content issue with Kodi v16, not Xonfluence.
Thank you. After 10yrs with Kodi, I was not aware of that workaround! After a bit of fiddling about, I managed to add Kodi favs that were generated from SF and all seems to be grand. Has this cached issue been resolved in v17?
(2016-12-08, 16:43)trogggy Wrote:
(2016-12-08, 16:36)derwildemann Wrote: still waiting for someone to tell me how to attach screenshots to my post.... please...
Upload them somewhere then use the 'insert image' button (next to the hyperlinks button) when you're writing a post...
eg my (very occasional) ones are on photobucket.

thanks mate.....
ok thanks to trogggy I now can show how my Xonfluence looks like and how the same thing looked in CCM Helix.... any help to get my beloved CCM Helix look back is very much appreciated...

but first I'd like to say thanks to the Xonfluence team.... great job anyway...

Something I don't like seems to be part of Krypton.... no visualization and no spectral screensaver..... I liked it very much in Isengard....

ok her we go:

page: music - files CCM Helix (in yellow what I had and don't have anymore)

and here as it is now in Xonfluence

here the Xonfluence screen of the music part in the menu and in yellow what I'd like to get rid of....

here two screenshots when playing music files in CCM Helix (I know that the visualization isn't working and is probably due to Krypton not Xonfluence)

and here as it looks in Xonfluence:

as I said, any help is very much appreciated.....
(2016-12-05, 17:58)Helly1206 Wrote: Hi,

I'm willing to help you, but I'm not sure I can solve your issue. But let's give it a try.

Helly.
Hi Helly,

I have this issue too. Upgraded three systems today; Pi2, Intel Nuc (LibreELEC v7.90.009) and Windows 10 Kodi Beta 6. All three systems have non functional widgets apart from the Pi was has most working. Widget highlights but does nothing when pushing OK. All worked fine under 16.1. Tested the NUC with Titan and widgets work there. What can I post to assist? Skin version is 3.3.12.

P.S Also noted no border when widget view set to thumbnail. Worked OK under Jarvis.
(2016-12-05, 23:06)jmh2002 Wrote: @helly

latest from the YouTube thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2471093

(2016-12-05, 22:52)phil65 Wrote: We´re trying to improve awareness now. Wink
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=299107

That´s the part for skinners, I will probably do sth similar for plug-in authors when I find some more free minutes.

And yeah, you´re right, our documentation is incomplete at lot of places. W´re trying to improve this.

I hope the link can provide more appropriate technical information regarding the Views situation and we can move forward from there Smile

Ok, thanks. I understand the issue now. I'll keep track on the discussion. When someone comes up with a proper solution, I might implement it.

Helly.
(2016-12-05, 23:26)gjwAudio Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 13:20)Helly1206 Wrote: And again an update for Krypton.

WOW Helly - that was lightning-quick response - THANK YOU Nod !

I really like the play speed/tempo indication. At first I thought maybe it should autofade from the screen, but I'm feeling happier with it remaining ON when PB speed is other than normal. Great work !

EDIT: (super-picky feedback, a day later)...
Hmmmm... Having sat through some yak-yak-yak videos at 1.4~1.5x speed, it occurs to me that the graphic carries enough info to inform exactly what state you're in.

Q: is it feasible to pop up the graphic - with accompanying label & numeric value... and then, (drum roll please...) fade the label & numeric value to leave only the icon on screen, for the duration of that playback state ?

Very cool - and probably a PITA to code - so I don't hold out much hope. But maybe...

...AND...
Thanks too for considering the FanArt Slideshow request. Without this possibility, it seems wasteful/useless to have downloaded more than a single fanart image Confused.

As an interim measure, I've made a simple hack to the MyVideoNav.xml file, which will at least cycle through the 4 images you can stuff into an "ExtraThumbs" folder found within your movie folder.

Perhaps you could do this one-liner...

Code:
.........immediately after this line:

<include>ScrollOffsetLabel</include>

.........insert:

<include>FanArtExtraThumbs</include>

...until you have the time to implement things "the proper way" ?

Thanks again - I just couldn't imagine using Kodi without the Xonfluence UI !!

I'm going to make a setting for it (n media view settings). Then you can switch the extra fanart on or off.

Consider it implemented in the next release.

Helly.
  • 109(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13