• 181(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-12-11, 20:57)capnhowyoudo Wrote: Hey guiloz

Is it possible to be able to edit the search function at the main menu to point to a different search?

For example I would like to be able to search movies from a third party add on using the main embedded search function.

Keep up the great work!

It's possible if third party addons support search but I can't add it for all of them.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-11, 10:23)outcave Wrote: Hi.
Please, for the "Player Process Info" can you shift more on the right the two indicator bar of CPU and Memory utilization?
See here:

As you can see them are in overlay with the text headers.
Thanks!

Fixed on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-11, 21:04)bmonster Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 23:22)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 23:10)Gracus Wrote: @bmonster: you seem to use custom color for the skin (purple?)
Maybe something goes wrong when using custom color
Can you try to go back to stock color and see if you finally have the same view than Guilouz?

I use ListItem.Genre in my mod, working with all language but it's necessary to have file named correctly (in your language you use) in media/windows/pvr/epg-genres (in next version this folder will be move in extras folder)

And Original Estuary use ListItem.Property(GenreType), working only with english language and use this :

0 = other/unknown
16 = moviedrama
32 = news
48 = show
64 = sports
80 = child
96 = music
112 = arts
128 = social
144 = science
160 = hobby
176 = special
192 = other/unknown
208 = other/unknown
224 = other/unknown
240 = other/unknown
256 = use genre string from the backend

Hi Guilouz,

Are you planning to change this PVR genre back, or leave as it is.

Regards Bucky

No, I do not plain to change it. Because ListItem.Property(GenreType) not working for me.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-11, 23:25)archie456 Wrote: Hullo, quick question about music collections - How do I find compilations? In my previous skin (Aeon Nox) it was listed under the music type (i.e. Artist, Album... etc).

I can't seem to find it in Estuary Mod?

Thanks.

No idea, I don't have compilation.

Somebody ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-11, 23:53)vitalyg149 Wrote: Hello! The skin works soooooooo good and I love the customization added to this mod.

I ran into one issue so far: The library does not show movie duration, it either shows the year the movie was added to the library or the file size. Is this a setting I missed or is it something that needs to be fixed.

Do I need to re-scan all my files, I upgraded from 16.1 and kept the user folder.

Make sure you have latest addons on first page. Make a screenshot please.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-12, 03:34)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-11, 12:36)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Would it be possible to add the new theme colours from Estuary

Thanks

Done on last git Wink

Wow, just tested the last git. I like the way i can customise the two tone colours Smile

Great work!!
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-12-12, 03:56)Guilouz Wrote:

Is it possible to be able to edit the search function at the main menu to point to a different search?

For example I would like to be able to search movies from a third party add on using the main embedded search function.

Keep up the great work!

It's possible if third party addons support search but I can't add it for all of them.

Would you need to know the name third party Addon ?
Hi Guilouz!

Do not know exactly where it come from (kodi 18, universal scrapper, estuary MOD or one of the addons) but it is impossible to grab cdart from internet when playing music file (folder structure from OP and flac files tagged with musicbrainz picard)
Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-12-12, 04:11)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-11, 10:23)outcave Wrote: Hi.
Please, for the "Player Process Info" can you shift more on the right the two indicator bar of CPU and Memory utilization?
See here:

As you can see them are in overlay with the text headers.
Thanks!

Fixed on last git.

Tested and it's OK.
THANKS!
Kodi 18: Nvidia Shield TV (main device) and LibreELEC on Raspberry Pi 2 and Odroid C2
TV: Panasonic TX-55EZ950E (OLED)
AVR: Onkyo TX-NR509 (HDMI ARC)
As you can see in List display it show the size of the file. Bottom right it shows the year. Should it show duration of the movie instead of size of the file?

(2016-12-12, 04:15)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-11, 23:53)vitalyg149 Wrote: Hello! The skin works soooooooo good and I love the customization added to this mod.

I ran into one issue so far: The library does not show movie duration, it either shows the year the movie was added to the library or the file size. Is this a setting I missed or is it something that needs to be fixed.

Do I need to re-scan all my files, I upgraded from 16.1 and kept the user folder.

could you add the clear logos on the center in a future update pleasse
(2016-12-12, 08:18)capnhowyoudo Wrote:
(2016-12-12, 03:56)Guilouz Wrote:

Keep up the great work!

Would you need to know the name third party Addon ?

Yes, but if it's a banned addons, It's no go.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-12, 08:28)Gracus Wrote: Hi Guilouz!

Do not know exactly where it come from (kodi 18, universal scrapper, estuary MOD or one of the addons) but it is impossible to grab cdart from internet when playing music file (folder structure from OP and flac files tagged with musicbrainz picard)

CDart on music visualisation is powered by Skin Helper Service you must have 'cdart.png' or 'disc.png' on your album folder. Or you can set it via context menu on your album in library mod.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-12, 10:20)vitalyg149 Wrote: As you can see in List display it show the size of the file. Bottom right it shows the year. Should it show duration of the movie instead of size of the file?

(2016-12-12, 04:15)Guilouz Wrote:

No problem for me. I think you are not in library mode. You must enable flag icon to have duration.

Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-12, 10:48)mystic84 Wrote: could you add the clear logos on the center in a future update pleasse

Clearlogo on library ? No because there is studio logo on the right and it's look better like that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 181(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36